FRIENDSBOOK track back !!!!!!

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Its good that the CV's have not forgotten the FRIENDSBOOK track of AKSHAY - MANJARI........😃

I was very happy when Manjari mentioned to Ranbir that she have a friend on friendsbook  in Saturday's episode .......... that means FRIENDSBOOK track will be back.......
In the recent article it was mentioned that Manjari will come to know of Akshay's love soon.........now I think she will come to know of that through FRIENDSBOOK.........
Lets see what happens.........😉

For me, YIH is getting interesting now.........😊
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
hopefully this track will be covered
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes its great news indeed! I am not so sure about her finding out so soon. I mean....I don't want this track to happen while Ranbir is still in the story. Its already so complicated...plus, if they don't do justice to the track it would piss me off more. 

So although im glad that the friendsbook track is still there....I don't want her to know about Akshay so soon....and even if she does come to know about his love, I dont want her to know that her friendsbook friend is him too. 
It will be great awesome track indeed. Lets see how the cvs handle the Friendsbook track
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Which article did you read it in? 
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
@forbiddenlove
Yes i also hope Friendsbook track goes out well.........lets see
This is the link of the article.......

The whole article is about Ranbir - Manjari but in the last line its mentioned about AKSHARI !!!!!!!!!
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Thanks for the link...

It also says Akshay has decided to move on and forget about Manjari. ðŸ˜•
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ofcourse Akshay has decided to move on but thats cuz he thinks Manjari doesn't luv him...But in future she may....Thats the only thing im looking forward to now..The else is going a little boring...
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Yeah, I know. Things seem to be going a little too slow Edited by forbiddenlove - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Ahh!! You know I was thinking the same after reading the updates!! Honestly I want that Friendsbook track to be explored too but not now!! ðŸ˜³ I mean let the Ranbir-Manjari go on and let it finish and then the cvs can focus on Friendsbook track easily.. 😊 I really thought CVs were rushing too many tracks together.. But anyways its only one now which is Manjari-Ranbir which is good.. 😊 Even for me YIH is becoming more interesting!! Liking it!! 😃