India-Forums

   

DID format changed because of Geeta and Dharmesh (Page 4)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20152

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I don't see any correlationErmm What a useless topicWacko Although I haven't seen previous seasons, so can't sayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwik_arvi10DesiGirl_

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I don't see any correlationErmm What a useless topicWacko Although I haven't seen previous seasons, so can't sayLOL

Pat yourself on the back LOL
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocolover101

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

You guys do know that topic maker made this topic in sarcasm right LOL


LOL Mihir!!! I feel dumb!! Everyone including me thought he was serious! LOL

at least he brought back the DID 2 touch back to the forum LOL frankly all these topics don't matter to me anymore...you guys should've seen the ruckus in Bigg Boss forum, i had to bear it for 3 months LOL
ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Joined: 30 August 2009
Posts: 2500

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I don't see any correlationErmm What a useless topicWacko Although I haven't seen previous seasons, so can't sayLOL



Totally agree..... Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Joined: 30 August 2009
Posts: 2500

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by Chocolover101

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

You guys do know that topic maker made this topic in sarcasm right LOL


LOL Mihir!!! I feel dumb!! Everyone including me thought he was serious! LOL

at least he brought back the DID 2 touch back to the forum LOL frankly all these topics don't matter to me anymore...you guys should've seen the ruckus in Bigg Boss forum, i had to bear it for 3 months LOL


Totally.... I missed the other forum!! Hope it slowly becomes more fun just like DID 2!!

I heard BB forum was just a crazy ride!! I watch BB but I never visited the Forum!!
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocolover101


Totally.... I missed the other forum!! Hope it slowly becomes more fun just like DID 2!!

I heard BB forum was just a crazy ride!! I watch BB but I never visited the Forum!!

LOL it was the busiest and craziest forum ever ....can't wait for BB5 so we can return to the forumEmbarrassedLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index