Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Overwhelming Love & Pain (Page 4)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Nandita, I've been trying to like, or quote your post but it wouldn't let me, tried to reply earlier but also wouldn't go through so trying again hoping it works

There was a gamut of emotions running through me as I read your post. I relieved every moment, I could actually visualize everything and felt every emotion that Maan & Geet felt.

How can you do this girl, how can someone's writing manage to pierce someone soul; I have no words to express the magic of your words.

You know over the last couple of days we've relived every painful moment, discussed it, argued about it and then I read your post and all the emotions felt so new so raw. I'm overwhelmed.

You my dear are really something, your writing is so powerful & I'm not just saying that lightly. You've been given a gift my dear please don't let it go to waste please take up writing seriously, I'll keep saying that to you till I convince you. You have to publish your articles.

You know people can entertain, enthrall or take someone to an adventure or fantasy world with their writing but very few people can touch someone's soul & trust me my dear when I say that's exactly what your writing does.

You can feel and write about emotion that's so complex at your young age; that's truly amazing. I love you dear love you writing even more. God BlessSmile

DaisyHug
comments from you are what i always cherish and wait for .... they just make my day
thank you so so much for being so generous with your appreciation for my efforts always

i write only when something touches me deeply..guess either i'm too lazy otherwise.

i had a post written for the moment the 'guilt' began ...but lost the post owing to my net going off at a bad moment ...... But i guess whatever happens, happens for the best ...

i had to stop my urge to write each day & i waited for the moment he 'confesses'
& the execution was brilliant & Gurmeet simply out of this world .....
DD too was fabulous but i'm partial towards Maan more  unashamed i say, rather proudly ..

You liked it ...i'm happy ..love you lots 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonI_MaaU

AWESOME Nandu.. u capture all emotions so perfectly in words Hats OffHugStar

Ishu Hug

thanks sweetheart now my turn to say Awesome to you right! toh jaldi jaldi post your magical creations

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

this is beautiful. I love maan and GC more and more

thank you so much Kay .....count me too
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

Awesome jst amazing nandu u xplain everything so  beutifully tht im speechless!!its amazingly beautifuLOLEmbarrassedhats off

Hughey girl i'm so so glad you liked it ...i was really waiting for your response ...so are we both now moving from gallery & exploring you thinkWink
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeraj268

hi nandita

really overwhelmed with emotions after  reading ur post Smile. Emotions ..... expressed so wonderfully............. u hv the potential of being a writer............. why dont u try ur hand at it. congratz to u for this wonderful post ClapClapClap. love ur writing.

thank you so much ...i'm humbled dear by your appreciation

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MANEET_BABY

AWESOME POST NANDU!!ClapClap

thank you so much dear
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reea88

nandu dear, awsome as always... mujhe samaj nahi ati tum  mere  dill ki baat kaise samaj lete ho.. jo main sochta ho ohi tum apni writing se bahar nikal ti ho...keep writing..

thank you Reea .....coming from a wonderful writer like u sure i count it as compliment
guess we are connected ... Embarrassed

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
vao Nandu u wrote so beuatifully

Go to top