Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Overwhelming Love & Pain - Page 4

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

Great Analysis
I am glad Maan cleared all the turmoil which he was going through

I want to see they have their beautiful wedding and then how excited he will be on the birth of the child.
Before that I would love to see Maan take Geet for some  Lamaze classes do some shopping for  the unborn child maybe set up a room

Would love to see how he gives all his  love to  geet and the unborn child as he is very relieved now that he has told her  what was running in is mind.

thank you so much..yes i'm glad its done so closing any future unwanted issues ...& really looking forward to live their wedding

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail

thank you dear
nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajeev the best

simply beautigul nando.sorry if is not letting me like your post.

aww! its okay dear you liked & commented it means all to me ...thank you so much
nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditi123_78

nandu...again u hv outdone urself....i was waiting for ur post...u bring the characters alive and i get to travel the moments once again with ur post...

u hv a awesome talent nandu...and i seriously think u shud think of pursuing it as ur career....
and trust me, i will be the first one to buy ur book once published and wud proudly claim to know u....

after ystrdy's epi....believe me nandu i cant wait to see the baby to be born...i cant wait to see it in maan's arms....
today for geet nothing is more imp than the baby....trust me nandu...tomorrow maan will also claim that....i hv a feeling maan's love for the child will surpass geet's love for it.....

Aditi 🤗
really ...thank you so much i'm truly touched ....
good god girl.....you are future planning for me ....i'm honored dear , love you so so much

yes me too ..Maan is going to truly be the most wonderful father ..i can't wait to see him hold the baby in his arms for the first time ..i feel blissful with the very thought of getting to watch the play of expression on his face .....

i hv a feeling maan's love for the child will surpass geet's love for it.....

i second you on this....
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow itz beautiful..... am speechless...
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy QC

O-M-G....YOU ARE FREAKING BRILLIANT!!!👏👏👏
your post moved me to tears, just like GC's superb acting in yesterday's episode!!!....i can never ever ever get tired of saying this but your writing is simply beautiful QC!!!....the way you manage to get into the depth of the character, find brilliantly meaningful verses and pictures to along with your analysis....i am in awee of this post!!😳....you are soo talented, i really hope you gain all the success in life and your writing takes you to tremendous heights of glory!!😳....trust me, you deserve this and sooo much more....idk if u r planning to pursue writing as a career....its your choice, i am sure whatever you choose you will excel in it, as is already evident from your writing....but if u do take writing up, i will blindly buy anything and everything u write!

wow, idk where to start....my comments are worthless compared to this PERFECT post....i can't even pick my fav lines or something cuz there is no chance of choice....everything is perfect!⭐️.....yes, maan was disaapointed in breaking his own trust....yes, he said thank you to Geet to show how truly he is grateful to her....for what?....for his LIFE!....as she is to him!😳....a magical match made in heaven!!....once again i will say, maan is imperfectly perfect!!😳....yes his anger is sometimes uncontrollable and his actions sometimes seem rude or unjustifiable but i think everything he does is only and always for his loved ones! *haye*

loved the post and love you!!
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bravo! What an excellent depiction of Maan's feelings! You surpassed everything you have written before. Take a standing ovation from me today dear Nandu. 👏

Yes, Maan's love and the guilt born out of that very love is all that you described and more. You have captured it very well through the words and pictures. After reading your post, any addition I may make today will seem lame. 

For the first time today, I have also seen a jhalak of selflessness in Geet's love too. She, by binding him in yet another promise, I think, has fulfilled the duty born out of her love as both a mother and a lover. Following is how:

1) She made sure that if such situation arises, her baby will get the chance to live.

2) She also made sure that that decision is no longer Maan's. It is hers now. She made sure that he will never have to go through the kind of struggle that he went through when presented with this situation. She made sure he will never have to tread another path of guilt, and the associated feeling of not being able to forgive himself ever again. The pain will be no less for him in losing her, but the knowledge that it is her wish that he has upheld will not allow him to hold himself responsible. The cruelest thing would be to leave the responsibility on him to make the decision, and she spared him that much at least.
Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwww Nandu ..

First off wonderful post! 👏

Second off: I was dying to read your post for the past few days.. because I always look forward to the new light and poetic words you shine on every scene, every expression, every dialogue and make it your own. We get to live their story in a fresh new way with your words.. and that is what you call talent! I agree with everyone who says that your posts are truly very insipiring and creative.. I could never sit and think of such beautiful words to portray each and every episode and you do just that! And that is what makes it so fun to read your posts!

And on top of that you entertain us with your little captioned pictures which make the post more lively and give us an exhilarating experience! Please never stop enlightening our days with your posts, they are much needed and much appreciated as well! Your writing is truly one of a kind. Keep it up and I look forward to reading more of your posts in the near future. 😃

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing nandu.......u r an expert when it comes to explaining things and esp maan's side.........his feelings, helplessness, dilemmas, love, fear of losing his love "d only reason for his happiness and his survival", his guilt.......love for baby........fab job dear........

in last episode i was like numb......didnt knw wht to feel for dis man......he didnt have a choice when he said geet......bt still he couldnt bear it......he was asking for forgiveness from baby.......dis shows how attached he feels vd baby......even when it was his baby he would have chosen geet......no doubt abt it...........

i cried vd him, felt like hugging him and taking away all his fears, guilt......everything dat brings pain to him..........i simply love him and geet is d luckiest person on dis earth.......she has maan.......dis man has suffered a lot........now i dont want anything coming his way which can make him suffer.......d promise he gave to geet was not easy bt he cant say no to her........limitless love........he will suffer bt will make her happy........

i dont have any prob vd geet as she understood him and his feelings........just salute dis man and worship his love........

Angadzgirl thumbnail
nandu so beautiful post...👏