Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^^ your posts never seem to let me down =) 
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh come on people. Why would they fake up? :|

It WAS NOT a FRACTURE. If you see the av shown before his performance, it'll prove the point. He says he had injured his ligament :| Or he had just injured his leg. At no point did he say he had fractured his leg, did he?

& we could understand that he was not faking up when he was dancing. Who the hell would fake up to get less marks? They get like 29-30 every week, why would they fake up? 
Sympathy? No, thats not the answer. Our judge's are pretty sensible :/

uhh, its your opinion, I respect it, fine. :|

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure if anyone noticed but Salman had cast on his left leg with his first performance...And with disco dance he was wearing his shoes no cast...So I am wondering was something shot prior to him getting hurt?  Does not add up...Not questioning his injury you all Salmaniacs πŸ˜†

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Not sure if anyone noticed but Salman had cast on his left leg with his first performance...And with disco dance he was wearing his shoes no cast...So I am wondering was something shot prior to him getting hurt?  Does not add up...Not questioning his injury you all Salmaniacs πŸ˜†

the cast was part of the act for the first dance O_o 

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

the cast was part of the act for the first dance O_o 

Dang 😲 what a creativity on Choreographer Salman's part making cast part of the act πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Di, he has torn a ligament in the knee, that does not always need a cast. Usually its just different kinds of braces. I'm assuming he just has a knee brace. The theme of his first act had him as someone who broke his leg, that is why he put on the cast. I'm also guessing the main act was practiced immediately after the injury while the relay was assembled later. The first act had much less leg movement.

I doubt that someone actually trying to fake an injury and gain sympathy would miss something as rudimentary as consistency and have such a glaring discrepancy.  

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Di, he has torn a ligament in the knee, that does not always need a cast. Usually its just different kinds of braces. I'm assuming he just has a knee brace. The theme of his first act had him as someone who broke his leg, that is why he put on the cast. I'm also guessing the main act was practiced immediately after the injury while the relay was assembled later. The first act had much less leg movement.

I doubt that someone actually trying to fake an injury and gain sympathy would miss something as rudimentary as consistency and have such a glaring discrepancy.  

Sarina I know with ACL, Achillis tear Or with Posterior Tibial Tendanitis you always don't need cast but it is specialized brace...Trust me I am wearing one myself for PTT and a minor tear in my Achilis...Richie Brace to be precise...I am not questioning his injury...I was merely mentioning if anyone noticed that or not...Yes I saw the picture of the brace that you posted in another topic..

This is what I am  prescribed to wear For 6 months 😳

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago

No no its not the Achilles tendon. It's the anterior cruciate ligament. It's a tendon in the knee, so the brace is on the knee only, unless you need full leg brace.

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

No no its not the Achilles tendon. It's the anterior cruciate ligament. It's a tendon in the knee, so the brace is on the knee only, unless you need full leg brace.

Sarina I do know what ACL is...Knee injury dear..I mentioned all 3 types of injuries which not always requires cast but needs brace πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  Besides richie brace I am wearing seperate knee brace too for support..So i know what you are talking abt abd the injury Salman seems to be having...

Yep, I noticed that missing cast right away. I was actually questioning the cast in the first dance, it looked flimsy and fake. It also bent a bit with his movement, casts dont do that. Then when I saw he was doing disco without it, I thought the cast must be part of the first act.

Aww, how did you hurt yourself di?

I've been through it all. Way too many times than I'd like, and unfortunately nothing glorious like a sports injuryπŸ˜†. Played years of hockey with no major injuries and then it all started after I was done. Tripped on my own shoe one Christmas eve years ago, tore the ankle, and actually chipped my ankle…..even the doctor was holding back laughter as he showed me my x-ray and told me there's a piece of my ankle gone forever. Had an aircast and crutches for that. Then two summers ago fell down the stairs and sprained my knee. Sprained the ACL and had to wear knee brace.