Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Dancing With Plaster ? No ! (Page 5)

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TinaKSG

Oh My Holy God, These Phangurls are sooo obsessed with Salman ! God save them  from treachery 

LMAO i like how u didnt know how to answer our posts that were telling the truth about him
so u just write this and leave. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-LavarniaArushiBS-Aaliyah-

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Oh My Holy God, These Phangurls are sooo obsessed with Salman ! God save them  from treachery 

LMAO i like how u didnt know how to answer our posts that were telling the truth about him
so u just write this and leave. 

COWARD.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan-Aaliyah-

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
y is every problem a celeb goes through considered a publicity stunt?Ermm
It's not SALMAN who said he fractured his leg, it's the article with some mindblowing vocabularyWacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-Anjaani_DastaanRiddikulusArushiBS-Aaliyah-

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl--Aaliyah-ArushiBS

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I must say the topic maker is either very brave or very silly as Jaantay Bhoojtay , wrote something about SALMAN!! fans to kacha kha jaigay, yehan bohat Jazbaati fans hain zara snbhal kay, you should not say anything about Sushant, Salman, Daya and Ankita!!! very loyal and passionate people here, the celebraties are so lucky to have such committed fans, hats off to all of you passionate people.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lavarnia-desigirl-Anjaani_DastaanArushiBS

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Dear Newbie,

Welcome to IF. The one most interesting thing about IF is how some of the newbies manage to find the most opportune dramatic moments to start posting. This uncanny ability is truly worth admiring. I'm curious really, how do you manage to do it? Where were you these days? What were you up to? Why now? Why did you find it so imperative to join now? Was it really important after all these days to make this statement heard? I hope you answer in depth. I'm fascinated with newbie psychology.

Salman Khan, being called fighter and hero and blah and blah ! you know what ? Its a FAKE PUBLICITY STUNT .

I'm a realist. On a reality show I know there is always the probability of someone doing something just for hype and publicity. Yes there is a probability that this is all a publicity stunt, I won't deny it. However, do you have to point that out in such an abrasive, brash and mocking manner. You can always say something critical and point out flaws/suspicions in calm, reasonable, rational manner.

It is impossible to dance with a fracture !

This really shows that you really did not do your research before posting this. I'm assuming you just found something funny and could not help but share the laughter with the rest of the world. Otherwise you would not make such an unwarranted statement. If you said you cannot dance with a broken leg, it would make perfect sense. However, I am not sure how a fractured nose could effect dancing. Even if your nose is broken, you can dance. There dancing with a fracture. I will give you the benefit of the doubt though. I'm going to assume you mean a fracture in the leg even though you do not specify.

You see there are many different types of fractures. Fractures can be impact fractures or stress fractures. People have been known to run marathons with stress fractures. Its not recommended or medically advisable, but people do it. With impact fractures, definitely if you have a major crack you cannot walk. However, when you go to hairline fractures people can do various things depending on their pain threshold. I've known two people who played an entire game of hockey with hairline fractures and did not even know it was broken. One had a fractured arm and the other a fractured ankle. They broke it during the game and did not even know.

You see hard exercise releases adrenaline, testosterone and endorphins which act as natural pain killers and mood elevators within the body. A burst of adrenaline and people have the ability to endure several extremes of pains. That is how many sports people play with serious painful injuries we would cry about. Dancers have also been known to endure torn ligaments, stress fractures, hairline fractures through tournaments.

Although I would like to clarify that he did not break a bone or fracture anything. He has a torn ACL - its a ligament of the knee. I can explain more about that.

He danced and scored 21 ?LOLLOL
I seriously feel like laughingROFL

I am glad you are very easily amused. Must be an elating feeling to be able to laugh so easily. Especially at other people's injuries.

Even if this was all fake and a publicity stunt, and he is just some random weirdo who is masochistic and likes dancing with his leg in a brace - Kudos to him dancing in a brace. Have you ever had to wear a leg brace or a knee brace or had your feet plastered? It is itchy, it is uncomfortable, it leaves your leg stiff, it adds weight, it makes walking awkward, it makes movement less fluid, your leg is restricted to which angles it can bend or move. Even if Salman wore the leg brace for the heck of it, you have to commend him for dancing with that darned thing.

I hope you were able to get up after all the laughing.

Miss Yana, waiting for more fakeness Day Dreaming

Pray tell me, if Yana is the fake, why is Salman faking the injury? Don't you think if they wanted to be fake they could have her do a crying session a'la mode Gauhar? I mean why go through all that plaster waster on his leg and restrict their dancing ability when all it takes is to pretend falling sick and crying a lot. I'm sure Yana could have easily done that.

Oh man you just made me admire their commitment to fakeness. Even in being fake they dont take the easy way out. They go all out.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

...Chocoholic_Xtoothbrush13-desigirl-Anjaani_DastaansensodyneRiddikulusdebayon--Rachna--ArushiBS-Aaliyah-Curlylocks

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I must say the topic maker is either very brave or very silly as Jaantay Bhoojtay , wrote something about SALMAN!! fans to kacha kha jaigay, yehan bohat Jazbaati fans hain zara snbhal kay, you should not say anything about Sushant, Salman, Daya and Ankita!!! very loyal and passionate people here, the celebraties are so lucky to have such committed fans, hats off to all of you passionate people.
hahahha she already ran away .... and if she comes back shell again insult and leave LMAO LOL.. she must be like wht a stupidity i have just done... retard

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS-Aaliyah-

Go to top