Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Dancing With Plaster ? No ! (Page 2)

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by lunza

^^^ Tina, I don't think salman had any say in what the heading of the article is going to be .. He himself hasnt said it is a fracture .. even in the TOI article it is just said salman is injured ..

I blame TOI actually ...

yup salman didn't confirm dat he got a fracture in da first place..
stupid TOI but anyways.... besides TOI articles aren't always real. if they were all true, saif & kareena are married by now and abhishek & aishwarya have a baby too by now ROFL ROFL
ROFL How true =) our media Big smile

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candygurl_ksg

@Nadz - I agree . .But please dont get ksg in here . .please Embarrassed Nd this girl is so INSENSITIVE

sorry to say .

dont worry jaana... i'v nothin against KSG. he's a wonderful person, i just mentioned him cz her username has Tinaksg so i assumed she's a fan... nothin else....

ppl should realize WHAT IF their fav person went through da same incidents before bashin others cz it's really sad to read such news....

first ppl bash sushant sayin he's a dancer and bla bla bla and now salman. geez get a life guys!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kArushiBS

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Agreed ! With Nadzy ! And wait , If you cant dance with an injury how can you think that others cant ? Man . People are so dense Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candygurl_ksg

Agreed ! With Nadzy ! And wait , If you cant dance with an injury how can you think that others cant ? Man . People are so dense Confused

yeahhh ditto jaana.... 
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
first of all Angry
second this is seriously Dead

ppl have no emotions
why would they do tht when theyre already on top .. his injury has just made things worse ... they got low marks and now theyre on danger zone cuz of the injury .. they might get out next week if they dont get enough votes and ur sayin its publicity .... this is really funny and irritating ..  think twice before sayin anythin  ... they could have got a 30 plus hatrick but the incident made it impossible .. he had to make changes in the choreography the last minute ... salmans injury has made things worse .. wht publicity .. LOL!

no wonder those journalists write bullshit .. cuz ppl believe in it ... its funny how ppl believed such a stupidity of yaana and salman going out when actually the channel did it for publicity and now when the injury is true ppl think its publicity LMAO ... i have the urge to say ... public always has a ULTI SOCH just cuz of jealousy/ cuz it harms their fav or dunno whts the reason .... dunno if its more funny or sickening ...

salman has had this problem several times ..  in DID he has danced with pain and he never wanted to say anythin .... also this time he didnt want to tell anyone but yaana was the one who published it ...

and i have connections .. i know wht happened tht day ... he had to go to the docs straight away and he didnt want to tell anyone .. he just wanted to get fine soon so no one finds out and u say publicity .. HAHA

the next day he went to rehersals and came back at like mid night with a terrible pain

regarding to how he danced with a plaster .. thts Salman ... he never gives up and if he didnt dance they would have disqualified him ... this show is very important for him and he wants to excel himself no matter wht ... instead of praying for him and getting amazed with his work ppl react the opposite Dead

i dont even know why im explainin cuz ppl mature enough will understand in silence ..

EDIT : who said  hes got a fracture ??? the TOI .. well tht same media said about yaana and salman dating ... did u believe tht too? so u beleive more in the TOI then wht the protagonist says .. Salman never mentioned the word fracture..... and now if media make up things thts when u should know when to beleive shit media ...

Edited by ekta_salman - 09 January 2011 at 5:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

...Chocoholic_XAiysha...XAnjaani_Dastaan-Aaliyah---Rachna--ArushiBSCurlylocks

...Chocoholic_X Newbie
...Chocoholic_X
...Chocoholic_X

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Ekta Well Said Tongue

'It is impossible to dance with a fracture !'  ..... Nothing's impossible LOL

This topic makes me laugh ... I've danced with a plaster Embarrassed It's not impossible

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl--Aaliyah-ArushiBSCurlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
200% agree with ekta.... Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@Ekta I love you for your reply <3Embarrassed And Miss Tina, Get your FACTS right before calling anyone fake . . What I personally feel is that YOU are fake ? Who knows ?Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl--Aaliyah-Curlylocks

Go to top