Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Dancing With Plaster ? No ! (Page 10)

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Oh come on people. Why would they fake up? :|

It WAS NOT a FRACTURE. If you see the av shown before his performance, it'll prove the point. He says he had injured his ligament :| Or he had just injured his leg. At no point did he say he had fractured his leg, did he?

& we could understand that he was not faking up when he was dancing. Who the hell would fake up to get less marks? They get like 29-30 every week, why would they fake up? Wacko
Sympathy? No, thats not the answer. Our judge's are pretty sensible :/

uhh, its your opinion, I respect it, fine. :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Not sure if anyone noticed but Salman had cast on his left leg with his first performance...And with disco dance he was wearing his shoes no cast...So I am wondering was something shot prior to him getting hurt?  Does not add up...Not questioning his injury you all Salmaniacs LOL

_notinuse_

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Not sure if anyone noticed but Salman had cast on his left leg with his first performance...And with disco dance he was wearing his shoes no cast...So I am wondering was something shot prior to him getting hurt?  Does not add up...Not questioning his injury you all Salmaniacs LOL

the cast was part of the act for the first dance O_o 

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

the cast was part of the act for the first dance O_o 

Dang Shocked what a creativity on Choreographer Salman's part making cast part of the act WinkLOL
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Di, he has torn a ligament in the knee, that does not always need a cast. Usually its just different kinds of braces. I'm assuming he just has a knee brace. The theme of his first act had him as someone who broke his leg, that is why he put on the cast. I'm also guessing the main act was practiced immediately after the injury while the relay was assembled later. The first act had much less leg movement.

I doubt that someone actually trying to fake an injury and gain sympathy would miss something as rudimentary as consistency and have such a glaring discrepancy.  

Anjaani_Dastaan

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Not sure if anyone noticed but Salman had cast on his left leg with his first performance...And with disco dance he was wearing his shoes no cast...So I am wondering was something shot prior to him getting hurt?  Does not add up...Not questioning his injury at all you all Salmaniacs LOL

Di, he has torn a ligament in the knee, that does not always need a cast. Usually its just different kinds of braces. I'm assuming he just has a knee brace. The theme of his first act had him as someone who broke his leg, that is why he put on the cast. I'm also guessing the main act was practiced immediately after the injury while the relay was assembled later. The first act had much less leg movement.

I doubt that someone actually trying to fake an injury and gain sympathy would miss something as rudimentary as consistency and have such a glaring discrepancy.  

Sarina I know with ACL, Achillis tear Or with Posterior Tibial Tendanitis you always don't need cast but it is specialized brace...Trust me I am wearing one myself for PTT and a minor tear in my Achilis...Richie Brace to be precise...I am not questioning his injury...I was merely mentioning if anyone noticed that or not...Yes I saw the picture of the brace that you posted in another topic..

This is what I am  prescribed to wear For 6 months Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 January 2011 at 10:41am
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

No no its not the Achilles tendon. It's the anterior cruciate ligament. It's a tendon in the knee, so the brace is on the knee only, unless you need full leg brace.

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

No no its not the Achilles tendon. It's the anterior cruciate ligament. It's a tendon in the knee, so the brace is on the knee only, unless you need full leg brace.

Sarina I do know what ACL is...Knee injury dear..I mentioned all 3 types of injuries which not always requires cast but needs brace EmbarrassedBig smile  Besides richie brace I am wearing seperate knee brace too for support..So i know what you are talking abt abd the injury Salman seems to be having...

Go to top