Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Agreed ! With Nadzy ! And wait , If you cant dance with an injury how can you think that others cant ? Man . People are so dense πŸ˜•
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: candygurl_ksg

Agreed ! With Nadzy ! And wait , If you cant dance with an injury how can you think that others cant ? Man . People are so dense πŸ˜•

yeahhh ditto jaana.... 
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
first of all 😑
second this is seriously 🀒

ppl have no emotions
why would they do tht when theyre already on top .. his injury has just made things worse ... they got low marks and now theyre on danger zone cuz of the injury .. they might get out next week if they dont get enough votes and ur sayin its publicity .... this is really funny and irritating ..  think twice before sayin anythin  ... they could have got a 30 plus hatrick but the incident made it impossible .. he had to make changes in the choreography the last minute ... salmans injury has made things worse .. wht publicity .. LOL!

no wonder those journalists write bullshit .. cuz ppl believe in it ... its funny how ppl believed such a stupidity of yaana and salman going out when actually the channel did it for publicity and now when the injury is true ppl think its publicity LMAO ... i have the urge to say ... public always has a ULTI SOCH just cuz of jealousy/ cuz it harms their fav or dunno whts the reason .... dunno if its more funny or sickening ...

salman has had this problem several times ..  in DID he has danced with pain and he never wanted to say anythin .... also this time he didnt want to tell anyone but yaana was the one who published it ...

and i have connections .. i know wht happened tht day ... he had to go to the docs straight away and he didnt want to tell anyone .. he just wanted to get fine soon so no one finds out and u say publicity .. HAHA

the next day he went to rehersals and came back at like mid night with a terrible pain

regarding to how he danced with a plaster .. thts Salman ... he never gives up and if he didnt dance they would have disqualified him ... this show is very important for him and he wants to excel himself no matter wht ... instead of praying for him and getting amazed with his work ppl react the opposite 🀒

i dont even know why im explainin cuz ppl mature enough will understand in silence ..

EDIT : who said  hes got a fracture ??? the TOI .. well tht same media said about yaana and salman dating ... did u believe tht too? so u beleive more in the TOI then wht the protagonist says .. Salman never mentioned the word fracture..... and now if media make up things thts when u should know when to beleive shit media ...
Edited by ekta_salman - 13 years ago
...Chocoholic_X thumbnail
Ekta Well Said πŸ˜›

'It is impossible to dance with a fracture !'  ..... Nothing's impossible πŸ˜†

This topic makes me laugh ... I've danced with a plaster 😳 It's not impossible

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
200% agree with ekta.... πŸ‘πŸΌ
ArushiBS thumbnail
@Ekta I love you for your reply <3😳 And Miss Tina, Get your FACTS right before calling anyone fake . . What I personally feel is that YOU are fake ? Who knows ?πŸ€”
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay. First, Salman has never claimed he has a fractured leg. He's injured, and that's about all that we know with any amount of certainty. Publicity stunt? Personally, I don't think it is one. But that's just me. You're allowed your opinion, but in all fairness, would it not make more sense to first watch the actual episode and then comment? 😳 Edited by nandinidev - 13 years ago
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stop being so insensitive 😑 

He didn't fracture his leg, he tore his ACL. I don't know why the doctor has this huge plaster on his leg.. 

Salman would never fake anything. The injury is real and so is the pain. So please be quiet 
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TinaKSG

But the article heading says FRACTURE . Guys, think sensibly it is a STUNT . He is a GHANTA hero πŸ˜†

Not all articles are true though.. 
You're not supposed to believe everything you see on the internet.. 

No he's no a ghanta hero πŸ€’😑

You are just sick🀒
ArushiBS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Not all articles are true though.. 
You're not supposed to believe everything you see on the internet.. 

No he's no a ghanta hero πŸ€’😑

You are just sick🀒

Okhay You tell us what proof do you have that this is a publicity stunt ?😊 give me the proof, i'll believe it . But widout it, m sorry . U just are a psycho😊