India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Treatment for Split Personality

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

I don't think there is a cure for Split Personality Disorder. Only medication and therapy can help I assume. A person probably has to live with it all her life...I assume.

If Laali is not cured she will continue to remain as Siddy and Laali.....At what point does she change her personality. Is it possible for her to get rid of one personality and only have one.

How will the creatives cure this problem I wonder? That is a tough one....They will probably use the "bang in the head cure." LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Comments....

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Anyone have some answers for treatment for SP??? I think watching this show I have a SP and might need some treatment.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

Anyone have some answers for treatment for SP??? I think watching this show I have a SP and might need some treatment.LOL

If it is the injection that is causing her paranoid behavior (a symptom of SPD), then it is likely it would stop when the injections effects start abating. Sooner or later, someone, perhaps our hero Shekhar, will start getting suspicious about the injections that Laali is getting. 

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by telenovelle

Anyone have some answers for treatment for SP??? I think watching this show I have a SP and might need some treatment.LOL

If it is the injection that is causing her paranoid behavior (a symptom of SPD), then it is likely it would stop when the injections effects start abating. Sooner or later, someone, perhaps our hero Shekhar, will start getting suspicious about the injections that Laali is getting. 

I think it will take Shekhar sometime to figure it out. He is not so swift at times!!!!
He is recovering from his mental state. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL What do you think?

What is in that injection?? It might just be some sugar water that is affecting Laali's brain.LOL
LOL
Ihope she is not pretending to have the split personality do you think?LOLLOL
LOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top