Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys&Girls with attitude probz #123 ~Invites Only~ (Page 72)

hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66338

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Ayesha_Rocks

im frm Canada, best country ever i tell uTongue

hahaha on this cc there's someone i dn't remember her name who is againt Canada and can give lectures against Canada and their people so bach ke rahiyo........ROFL ROFL



uska naam prinzu hai and woh kal aapko mill jayegiWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shininggal2008

Bhai -

Mai janwar nahi hu aap ho janwar.
Yes you are the worst - worst in judging urself.
Mai aap ki dushman nahi behen hu.


ROFL ROFL ROFL

( wow i have really started controlling my anger - quite proud of myself )

see meine bola tha tumhe......ROFL ROFL

hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66338

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shininggal2008

Bhai -

Mai janwar nahi hu aap ho janwar.
Yes you are the worst - worst in judging urself.
Mai aap ki dushman nahi behen hu.


ROFL ROFL ROFL

( wow i have really started controlling my anger - quite proud of myself )


tum janwar ho and yeh sach hai, miss lizardLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

no i am the worst human being everTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

tum dushman ho and woh bhi sanbse bariLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Ayesha_Rocks

im frm Canada, best country ever i tell uTongue

hahaha on this cc there's someone i dn't remember her name who is againt Canada and can give lectures against Canada and their people so bach ke rahiyo........ROFL ROFL



uska naam prinzu hai and woh kal aapko mill jayegiLOL

nahi bhai wo prinnu nahi hai........LOL LOL

prinnu would love to goto canada rizvi ke saath honeymoon keliye........ROFL ROFL

hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66338

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by Ayesha_Rocks

im frm Canada, best country ever i tell uTongue


waisey i don't usually say it biut india is also the best yaarLOL

ye hui na baat PJ bhai..........Wink LOL LOL



aur nahi ti kya bhai

"saare jahan se acha hindustan hamara"Big smile
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by Ayesha_Rocks

im frm Canada, best country ever i tell uTongue


waisey i don't usually say it biut india is also the best yaarLOL

ye hui na baat PJ bhai..........Wink LOL LOL



aur nahi ti kya bhai

"saare jahan se acha hindustan hamara"Big smile

bhai tranga bhi lehrao saath mein.......LOL

hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66338

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Breaking news:
PJ was shot today.
Tomorrow is the bullet's funeral.
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66338

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by Ayesha_Rocks

im frm Canada, best country ever i tell uTongue


waisey i don't usually say it biut india is also the best yaarLOL

ye hui na baat PJ bhai..........Wink LOL LOL



aur nahi ti kya bhai

"saare jahan se acha hindustan hamara"Big smile

bhai tranga bhi lehrao saath mein.......LOL



bhai utna hi kafi hai, woh samaj gayiLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34912

meluvsrk 628 34912 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
****fairyland****Invites ONly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Jugnu_244   Replies: 220   Views: 13851

Jugnu_244 220 13851 21 July 2011 at 4:17pm by SRKTima
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36170

SobtiObsession 1159 36170 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25051

ROBlicious. 609 25051 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
~Hangama Gang On Red Carpet~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .PINK.   Replies: 1200   Views: 41726

.PINK. 1200 41726 13 January 2011 at 8:52am by --Loser--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index