ishaan at fault as well... (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

From the beginning Ishaan has been caring and considerate towards Suhana. He has always been friendly and kind towards her. His biggest mistake is that he never made it clear that like he wants her as a wife and the WANTS HER FOR GOOD. Even after she decided to stay back, he never made an effort to show affection like a husband would. He always said about being a good bahu...he never said I want you to be my REAL wife...thats why she's been content so far with their platonic relationship and it never crossed her mind twice that he wanted any MORE from their relationship. Suhana used to hug him spontaneously and even hold his hand but Ishaan didn't ever hug her willingly. If he was to hug and kiss her hands or hold her tight and smell her hair and say I love the smell of your hair, or a small kiss on the forehead now and then, she would've definately began to realise his his true feelings. She always saw him as a friend and a confidant because thats how ISHAAN PORTRAYED HIMSELF.

I'm referring to what I said and I believe that I am 100%. Even  today Ishaan did not have the guts to stand up as a husband and say "I need to talk to Suhana alone"....he keeps saying its too late...WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!!! He is the one who walked out on serous discussion and he's not even making the effort to go and clear things up!!! Whats wrong with him. He's such a coward!!!! I'm so mad.
AngryAngry
Angry
Sheemu , I think Dadaji rightly said today, that Ishaan is a Coward!!! at least Suhana is going to be gutsy and the moment she would realize that she loves Ishaan , crowd or no crowd she would say it immediately, oh I love Suhana, she doesnt beat about the bush whats in her heart  is on her face, she didnt know herself that she loves Ishaan, the moment she realises it , thats it, no ifs and buts, she took out her anger over the bedroom ( very bad though) and everythng became clear, unlike Ishaan, if , but , lekin, warna etc etc.

Well yes he did say that but I am not quite sure with Dadaji and BM today. I'm still a little bemused as to how they acted around Suhana, they just seemed fake. I was like just speechless at how they were mocking her even when she is genuinely upset!! How can someone do that? I never expected that from them. You can't mock anyone when they are actullay upset/angry about something. The CV's have really messed up here. I mean they've shown no cerdibility to Suhana and now  as a viewer I don't have any respect for the elders of the Kashyap's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..Diivi

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Correct....he is too at fault....hope he realized this soon and feel sorry for his mistakes and apologize to suhana too

he will surly apolozise !! 
tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv_freak

it was amazing when suhana slapped sonali.... hahah i was having fun

i watchd the slap 100 times..!!
ZOR KA JHATKA HAY ZOORO SE LAGA !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivi

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

From the beginning Ishaan has been caring and considerate towards Suhana. He has always been friendly and kind towards her. His biggest mistake is that he never made it clear that like he wants her as a wife and the WANTS HER FOR GOOD. Even after she decided to stay back, he never made an effort to show affection like a husband would. He always said about being a good bahu...he never said I want you to be my REAL wife...thats why she's been content so far with their platonic relationship and it never crossed her mind twice that he wanted any MORE from their relationship. Suhana used to hug him spontaneously and even hold his hand but Ishaan didn't ever hug her willingly. If he was to hug and kiss her hands or hold her tight and smell her hair and say I love the smell of your hair, or a small kiss on the forehead now and then, she would've definately began to realise his his true feelings. She always saw him as a friend and a confidant because thats how ISHAAN PORTRAYED HIMSELF.

MAAN GAY BHAI AAPKE EXPLAINATION KO.....BADI MAA SE BHI JAADA LOGICAL TUMHARI BAATE HAI!!

Diivi

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

I'm referring to what I said and I believe that I am 100%. Even  today Ishaan did not have the guts to stand up as a husband and say "I need to talk to Suhana alone"....he keeps saying its too late...WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!!! He is the one who walked out on serous discussion and he's not even making the effort to go and clear things up!!! Whats wrong with him. He's such a coward!!!! I'm so mad.
AngryAngry
Angry

EXACTLY .....AND THAT BADI MAA ..... she goes on wid suhana being  brainless git as if ishaan has really done somthing making suhana realize before!!

Edited by tantrums.. - 12 January 2011 at 3:52am

chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
yes, very true...Ishaan is also at fault. actuallu ths whole scenario of everyone blaming only Suhana, is very sick. even now it will be Suhaana who will confess her love, not Ishaan, its his fault too that he never confessed his love for Suhaana, and infact he was only responsible for Suhaana levaing the house now. When was it last time that Ishaan took some initiative, except fcourse fighting with her for behaving rudely with Sona.

Edited by chahat4u - 12 January 2011 at 3:56am

tantrums..

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
compltely agree wid u!!
He never ever told Suhana that he loves her so is she supposed 2 noe!!

Go to top