maheen55

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
agree with u  ishan should  express his luv to Suhana  realize his mistake

Edited by maheen55 - 09 January 2011 at 7:20am

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Agree.... Ishaan should also express how much he loves her.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
From the beginning Ishaan has been caring and considerate towards Suhana. He has always been friendly and kind towards her. His biggest mistake is that he never made it clear that like he wants her as a wife and the WANTS HER FOR GOOD. Even after she decided to stay back, he never made an effort to show affection like a husband would. He always said about being a good bahu...he never said I want you to be my REAL wife...thats why she's been content so far with their platonic relationship and it never crossed her mind twice that he wanted any MORE from their relationship. Suhana used to hug him spontaneously and even hold his hand but Ishaan didn't ever hug her willingly. If he was to hug and kiss her hands or hold her tight and smell her hair and say I love the smell of your hair, or a small kiss on the forehead now and then, she would've definately began to realise his his true feelings. She always saw him as a friend and a confidant because thats how ISHAAN PORTRAYED HIMSELF.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67tantrums..Sinha18infinity00

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

From the beginning Ishaan has been caring and considerate towards Suhana. He has always been friendly and kind towards her. His biggest mistake is that he never made it clear that like he wants her as a wife and the WANTS HER FOR GOOD. Even after she decided to stay back, he never made an effort to show affection like a husband would. He always said about being a good bahu...he never said I want you to be my REAL wife...thats why she's been content so far with their platonic relationship and it never crossed her mind twice that he wanted any MORE from their relationship. Suhana used to hug him spontaneously and even hold his hand but Ishaan didn't ever hug her willingly. If he was to hug and kiss her hands or hold her tight and smell her hair and say I love the smell of your hair, or a small kiss on the forehead now and then, she would've definately began to realise his his true feelings. She always saw him as a friend and a confidant because thats how ISHAAN PORTRAYED HIMSELF.

Excellent Points as always..... Ishaan portrayed himself... Even now he is sad but did he ever tried to find out the truth ?  He knows that everyone in the family knows their living arrangements but What part Sonali played in it? Ever thought that Sonali being single and him being married it seems fishy  that she is playing BFF too much.  He has brothers but did he ever saw his brothers talk abt their Ex-Girlfriends ? How their wives behaves abt their husbands Ex-Girlfriends. It's one thing to know abt husband's Ex-Girlfriends and another to Overly talk abt them... No wife tolerate that. 
           He really needs to listen to his wife. I think 2-3 times he saw Suhana being rude to Sonali , Even though Suhana did say sorry to Sonali  but can he not make sure that his wife & BF stay away from each other. Any way He really needs to take responsibility for his actions and find out the truth for him self . I hope he gives piece of his mind to Sonali other wise i'm going to be very angry. 
             I know Suhana being childish said things she should not. But He said things too which he should n't have so He also needs to say sorry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67Sinha18cherrypansymjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Thankyou my dear. I try my best to express my point of views as well as possible and its always nice to have positive feedback from members of the forum. Thankyou

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18iViews

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Ya agree with u he should express his feelings rather than thinking tat it s too late..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

I'm referring to what I said and I believe that I am 100%. Even  today Ishaan did not have the guts to stand up as a husband and say "I need to talk to Suhana alone"....he keeps saying its too late...WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!!! He is the one who walked out on serous discussion and he's not even making the effort to go and clear things up!!! Whats wrong with him. He's such a coward!!!! I'm so mad.
AngryAngry
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..infinity00

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

I'm referring to what I said and I believe that I am 100%. Even  today Ishaan did not have the guts to stand up as a husband and say "I need to talk to Suhana alone"....he keeps saying its too late...WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!!! He is the one who walked out on serous discussion and he's not even making the effort to go and clear things up!!! Whats wrong with him. He's such a coward!!!! I'm so mad.
AngryAngry
Angry
Sheemu , I think Dadaji rightly said today, that Ishaan is a Coward!!! at least Suhana is going to be gutsy and the moment she would realize that she loves Ishaan , crowd or no crowd she would say it immediately, oh I love Suhana, she doesnt beat about the bush whats in her heart  is on her face, she didnt know herself that she loves Ishaan, the moment she realises it , thats it, no ifs and buts, she took out her anger over the bedroom ( very bad though) and everythng became clear, unlike Ishaan, if , but , lekin, warna etc etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..

Go to top