Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

new promo for monday 10jan(video added) (Page 8)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Thanks Chatter for the info regarding the promo. RV thinks that he can stop Avita with a gun, he better watch his back, maybe bhauji is aiming a gun at him.

I LIKE that!!!

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I know Vista, some part of my brain is telling me that Bhauji will also make her appearance. She was the one that made the plan and bhauji probably knows that RV will try to attack Avi, so she will take him all by herself. Also, she can't stop thinking that Avita will have some lone time and so she will make sure that they don't get too intimate.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlVistaayoga23priyasmile.sara

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

I know Vista, some part of my brain is telling me that Bhauji will also make her appearance. She was the one that made the plan and bhauji probably knows that RV will try to attack Avi, so she will take him all by herself. Also, she can't stop thinking that Avita will have some lone time and so she will make sure that they don't get too intimate.

thanks 4 d promo info ...............And may b she will get 2 show her babua dat like Arpi shd can also shoot Avi n kill him....... Angry But was just thinkng wat if Rv lets them go as he has some plans on catchng them later or smth like dat or fakes his death .......i doubt dis will happen n he will die so fast coz d Cv's did not make him negative 2 kill him so fast.......waiting 4 2morow ...........lets see wat happens.......... hope bhootni does not come n v get 2 see d village track

Edited by ice _girl - 09 January 2011 at 8:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
CB Big smile

Thanx so much for the descriptive Promo. Woow so Avi has finally rescued Arpi from tht monster. The coming week seems to be very exciting Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thanx CB dii!! Big smile
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey CBHug

Thanks a lot for the description of the new promo........somebody please remind me where the idea that Arpi would be on the train tracks and then Avi would rescue her, came from? Because with this and the precap, it looks like that all the action will take place at the police station itself..

Yes, I think it is high time the poor girl is rescued, the drama has dragged on long enough. She has high fever and is about to dieAngryAngry RV, teri to........AngryAngryAngry

Pardon the language, but guys like him are the worst of the worstDead

Hi Vista! the train track was told by TB Artical whos infos are usually wrong like Shikha RV pairing, village track and now railway track. we are still hopping for village trackDay Dreaming

Edited by sara212 - 09 January 2011 at 1:12pm

super_boy

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Saw the new promo...Waiting for Avi to beat the daylights out of RV & take Arpi to safety..They really need some cosy time together hese two..

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index