CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz(Main Series Thread-II) (Page 93)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Overall, Abhijeet ka ateeth was like this.

Abhijeet got hit on the head. He started remembering some incidents from his past...possible, because the human brain is a very complicated machine.

He started suffering headaches and dizziness  - accepted.

Daya asked him, but Abhijeet didn't want to mention the murder part in the middle of an investigation, because it was something which made him feel guilty and embarrassed about - understandable. 

Abhijeet and Daya were never free to sit and talk about it as they were busy with work and lives - Fine.  

Abhijeet went to a doc, who started giving him wrong medicines which worsened his headaches. He was convinced that he has committed a murder and decided to leave CID as his conscience would never allow him to continue if he were a murderer. He wanted to dig and find out the truth for himself.

He talked rudely to ACP and Daya, but it was only 'superficial'. He needed some excuse to leave CID. If he had tried to tell them the truth, they would have started digging out the old files and things like that. Abhijeet didn't want his past to become publicly known, God knows how many skeletons were hidden in his cupboard. Even the Survi incident had caused him a lot of embarrassment (Understandable) That drop of tear while he walked out of CID was genuine. Cry He was leaving his team which was like his family for the last 12 years and had stood with him thru smiles and tears.

He suspected the new doc, as the medicines were causing him  more trouble. He went to another doc.(This part was not shown). The other doc told him that this doc and Maya were giving him wrong stuff. Abhijeet wanted to get to the bottom of this mystery and why the doc and Maya were targetting him. So, he pretended to take their medicines and acted as if he was 'with them'.

He came to know that they were planning to take a building full of people hostage to release 2 criminals, so decided to side with them and prevent them from killing any innocent people.

The criminals were caught. Abhijeet was on the side of law. He told ACP that he didn't want to return to CID as he was probably a khooni. ACP dug out old files and found out which case Abhijeet was referring to and whether he had shot anyone 15 years back. He got in touch with some old colleagues of Abhijeet. This guy came and told ACP about the old incident where they both had played a drama. He told ACP that he was not dead, but had only pretended to die.

Abhijeet's memory is not complete, so he thought he had killed the guy. ACP assured Abhijeet that he was not a khooni.  Abhijeet is happy, back to CID. Says sorry to Daya for having spoken harshly to him.

A happy end, overall.

I am relieved, happy that there was no HPSMT dialogue in the end.

Edited by visrom - 22 January 2011 at 10:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

auntyno1dr.fahmiaway_from_TVLadyMeringueDemonStar

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I am so glad that the tears were not fake. At least I would love to believe soBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

I am so glad that the tears were not fake. At least I would love to believe soBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
No, it was not fake. I knew it when the episode was shown....that's when we all started guessing that Abhijeet is on a naatak on his own.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Happy that series finally came to an end.But it was unnecessarily stretched over 10 episodes..could have been made into a more compact series.But 'ateet ka raaz' also was not exactly something intriguing..The idea that Abhijeet was acting as as undercover cop was already predicted by usWinkLOLwould be looking forward if FW can make a plot whose understanding exceeds our finite minds..Anyway,glad to see the happy ending and that it was not again drama by whole of the CID team..All were good at playing their rolesSmile
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

No, it was not fake. I knew it when the episode was shown....that's when we all started guessing that Abhijeet is on a naatak on his own.  

bas isilie I am so satisfied this time !!! The characterisations were not hampered and more importantly, the previous weeks didnt seem so false... and I didnt feel cheated

Edited by Shagnika - 22 January 2011 at 10:36pm
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Is that necessary for him to scold Daya? It can be avoided...you know... He didnt do anything.
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Originally posted by visrom

bas isilie I am so satisfied this time !!! The characterisations were not hampered and more importantly, the previous weeks didnt seem so false... and I didnt feel cheated
Me too I am satisfied because the tears werent fake and he apologised

FW listened to us for once. Hence the change of DP
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

Is that necessary for him to scold Daya? It can be avoided...you know... He didnt do anything.
That was just to add to the emotional drama!!!Wink

Go to top