Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz(Main Series Thread-II) - Page 51

Posted: 13 years ago
yeah those era was much better than this.
[ Nothing is a shocker for us anymore !! We are gonna complete 14 years of our CID experience this friday. We have seen it all, we have seen behroopiya, ACP pradyuman Giraftaar, we have seen daya ka dulhan, Traitors in CID, and what not !! What shocker can FW give now?😆..

And the best of all, we have seen AC9 as well....😆 that was indeed a shocker !!
Abi tu bht sa shock lagna baki han. Aga Aga dakyea hota ha kye. Blka Kye kye😆
and also the HD series where the don wants to finish ACP and his team
im so shcoked to see the promo that abhijeet and his so called friends captured some of the hostages and he is challenging ACP to stop him from killing them. Does this episode reveal his true identity? Will he be Sr. Inspector Abhijeet after this episode or he will be criminal?
@Neeme, dont make me put the shocker into words, I mean a complete spoiling of his charector. I will stop watching CID if that happens
some of the dramas were really bearable. abhijit in coma, traitors in cid, acp giraftaar...........

traitors in cid was really a fantastic one!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
The first 2 are ok....the third one on that list....no comments.
well i somehow agree with u visromdi. ACP giraftaar started superbly, but as it progressed, it lost its way a bit.
Whatever the case may be Abhijeet is always portrayed as the villain.

Aga tu Fw aik episode bnata tha Abhijeet ka memory problem ko la k.  Ab Tu series hi bna d ha.i think Fw next plans ma CID as daily soap ha.                                                                                                                          

@nandani i mean was that after this series many series are pending in FW minds which will be great shocker for us. thats y i said "Aga Aga dakyea hota ha Kye".