CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz(Main Series Thread-II) (Page 48)

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Not that way Nandini....remember  Daya's dialogue in the end of Abhijeet in Drama - "humein is mission ko kaamyab karna hai...Abhijeet ne jaan boojhkar seene mein goli khayi hai".

So...there you are....that one dialogue messed up the whole episode.
That was a mistake by dialogue writer I would like to believe. That dialogue was a very brave and touching one if things were not that way.... but ACP's dialogue - "Humne tumhe nahi bataya...par Abhijeet ab bilkul theek hai Daya" makes me believe that the encounter wasnt a false one at least !

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
The "ateet" connection is gone way out of topic. That was well expected from FW actually ! Misleading titles and promos are their speciality. The only connection is that murder scene in his dreams which is bothering him of his past.. and inly proper explanation to the "ateet" in the title is that he was initially thinking that he has a black past but later on decided to be more determined and carry on with the drama with Maya and Amit in order to know their real intentions !
DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I'm inclined to think that the injury and flashbacks Abhijeet is having are real and when he goes to visit the doctor about this, Maya decides that this is a perfect opportunity to trap him and use him for their purpose. So they replace the original doctor with a new one who's their accomplice, and start giving him those (fictional) medicines so he turns against CID and becomes one of them. I think Abhijeet soon realizes this and only fakes taking the pill (that's what it looked like yesterday) and decides to find out what their plan is and how far their gang reaches. But they probably have him bugged or followed, so he can't share this with Daya or ACP sir without giving himself away, so he decides to go on the mission alone.

I think the best solution would be for Abhi sir to discreetly inform the team at some point about the plans of the two siblings (somehow circumventing their bugs), and then foiling their plans by rescuing the people in the buildings they're trying to siege. And then all the necessary apologies are in order, as well as a proper explanation of Abhijeet's Jack Sparrow-avatar he's seeing in the flashbacks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_kal2011LadyMeringue

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I still don't undersatnd one thing, why was Abhijeet secretly taknig that pill in the bureau scene of AKAKR 6 when he had already discoverd that Maya is trying to harm him????
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saadrita

I still don't undersatnd one thing, why was Abhijeet secretly taknig that pill in the bureau scene of AKAKR 6 when he had already discoverd that Maya is trying to harm him????

Kya pata....maybe they are the 'real pills' his real doctor has given for his headache. Or maybe Abhijeet is 'acting' because Vivek and Freddie were keeping an eye on him.
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@ Visrom- All this brainstormiong was supposed to be done by the FW people instead of us.
Anyways thanks.
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Originally posted by visrom

Not that way Nandini....remember  Daya's dialogue in the end of Abhijeet in Drama - "humein is mission ko kaamyab karna hai...Abhijeet ne jaan boojhkar seene mein goli khayi hai".

So...there you are....that one dialogue messed up the whole episode.
That was a mistake by dialogue writer I would like to believe. That dialogue was a very brave and touching one if things were not that way.... but ACP's dialogue - "Humne tumhe nahi bataya...par Abhijeet ab bilkul theek hai Daya" makes me believe that the encounter wasnt a false one at least !
Yes it has to be a mistake of the writer, the encounter couldnt be fake. After he was shot may be they made this plan.
Sorry this is OT I think
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Another fake encounter coming our way.
Abhijeeet shooting ACP. Then ACP stands up Miraculously,. revealing the Green garment called "Bullet-proof" jacket.
Followed by Yeh sab to drama tha.
Won't be surprised to hear that the man who pushed Abhijeet in the railway track in AKAKR 1 was asked to do so by CID ( i mean FW's proffesional killer) so that Abhijeet could be taken to Maya memsahab.

Go to top