CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz(Main Series Thread-II) (Page 47)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I am now conviced of one thing, AC was better than this CCC (Comedy circus of CID) we are now watching
Tongue 
About Maya , I am now seriously hoping she does fall into the Arabian Sea after getting the final slapClap

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
The series when compared to AC is different !! Most importantly, we knew how it would go considering the known fact tha it would end on a certain date. Last few episodes, the series had taken leaps..fast ones !! Here, AKAKR, it seems that it should be ending this coming week if Republic day is to be kept in mind. Pata nahi yaar !!Confused

And whatever it is, I seriously dont want it to be a drama from Daya-ACP's point of view !!! If its from Abhi's side(which seems to be obvious now), then I am okay with it... !

Ohh yes, please NO BASHING the actors or side actors... people might get hurt !Smile
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I am damn sure that Abhijeet is on a mission. I am ok with it. As i have said before, if ACP comes in the end and says 'HUMEIN PEHLE SE MAALOOM THA', I am going to hate it.

I want ACP to be kept in the dark for sometime and Abhijeet to reveal it only at the 'right time'. When exactly he is revealing it to ACP has to be shown. I also want Abhijeet to apologise to Daya for talking rudely with him. These are important.

All the previous drama episodes didn't explain this properly. Even Traitors in CID was a dampener in the end. That lovely conversation of duo in the Qualis was a 'drama'. I hated that.

In 'Mysterious Gift' it was not explained as to  when ACP came to know about the plan. It was hard to digest that ACP getting angry with Abhijeet was a 'drama'.

In 'Abhijeet in Coma', Daya was kept in the dark. That was fine, but I just couldn't imagine the encounter on the terrace and Abhijeet getting actually shot being a drama. Again ridiculous.

I want this part to be properly handled this time. I want duo to emerge the heroes saving people from a calamity and Abhijeet out of this 'Harry Potter-Voldemort like' visions.

I am going to still hopefor a good end. I want a thrilling finale with lots of action and heroics from duo.

Edited by visrom - 15 January 2011 at 10:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVDemonStarNandiniRaizadaa

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Me too !! I want them to explain each and every loose end that they have left in the past 8 episodes. THEY HAVE TO!!!! I dont want ACP and Daya to know about it since the first day or not even the day Daya visited the asylum !! If Abhi tells them about it after being approached by this plan of Amit in that lighted room, then fine... but make sure its not ALLLL a drama !!!

Edited by Shagnika - 15 January 2011 at 10:51pm
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Maya ne mayajaal bijhaya,
sabko laga Abhijeet fas gaya,
apne team ko kaisie bhulaya
doston ko kaise rulaya.
magar end mein ayega Daya
sab bolenge wah wah kya piano bajaya
Abhijeet bolega- Achha hua tu aaya
warna in dono to mujhe tha marwaya
Maaf kar dena maine bahut sataya
Par kya karoon, inki achhai mujhe raas na aaya.
islie naatak karke apne ungliyon pe nachaya
Taaki barson tak na padhe desh pe aise logon ki saaya.

Hey bhagwaaan !! What was that !!!Ouch LOL

Edited by Shagnika - 15 January 2011 at 10:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVLadyMeringueDemonStarvisromNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
it is obvious now it is an Abhi Sir drama, but why he is doing it and why is he keeping it from Daya and ACP
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I am damn sure that Abhijeet is on a mission. I am ok with it. As i have said before, if ACP comes in the end and says 'HUMEIN PEHLE SE MAALOOM THA', I am going to hate it.

In 'Abhijeet in Coma', Daya was kept in the dark. That was fine, but I just couldn't imagine the encounter on the terrace and Abhijeet getting actually shot being a drama. Again ridiculous.

Abhijit getting shot wasnt a drama because in the next episode he was still in hospital. Heart attack killers it was I think
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Not that way Nandini....remember  Daya's dialogue in the end of Abhijeet in Drama - "humein is mission ko kaamyab karna hai...Abhijeet ne jaan boojhkar seene mein goli khayi hai".

So...there you are....that one dialogue messed up the whole episode.

Go to top