CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz(Main Series Thread-II) (Page 28)

devrisha Groupbie
devrisha
devrisha

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkknight007

Originally posted by Saadrita

@ Nandini- Can't blame you di. Wink 
Seriously I had not realised this before. Never wanted his past to be unfolded. That "Man with a mysterious past" image would make the character Abhijeet so attractive. When the series began, I was really scared about what things are they going to show from his past. But now I am more or less relaxed. Well after all that gunda scene is too obvious to be just a hallucination. So that image has remained intact.

who knows what FW has in their mind??? they might reveal his murky past!!!!!!!
                      personally i think abhijeet was undercover cop before. arvind might be his pseudoname as a disguise or undercover. & the guy he has killed may be gunda actually. he did that while playing undercover within the gang. later the terrorists realised that he was a cop & beat him up very badly. (stolen dynamite). it's just my opinion though!

you might be right. Abhijeet might be undercover cop before and because im watching CID for the past 12 years. i know they give you promo for their TRP and also it's like mirch masala so that people might watch this crime show just like Harpeaus Dongara series. i hope everything gets back to normal. Abhijeet doesn't destroy his own CID team.

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
FW might show he is being manipulated, trying to finish CID...........but at the end " all is well "SmileSmileSmile. ( i am saying this because sony has showed 3 idiots countlessly......so they will remember it!!)

the scene whr abhijeet shoots ACP might be like daksh shooting ACP in code name banjara.
devrisha Groupbie
devrisha
devrisha

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkknight007

FW might show he is being manipulated, trying to finish CID...........but at the end " all is well "SmileSmileSmile. ( i am saying this because sony has showed 3 idiots countlessly......so they will remember it!!)

the scene whr abhijeet shoots ACP might be like daksh shooting ACP in code name banjara.

yeah that's right
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
All I want is this series to END and that too with happy faces of our TRIo and ours !!! This isnt that difficult FW. Come on, show your jalwa !!! You are the same PH which has been responsible for the birth of CID 13 years back..Thumbs Up
devrisha Groupbie
devrisha
devrisha

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

All I want is this series to END and that too with happy faces of our TRIo and ours !!! This isnt that difficult FW. Come on, show your jalwa !!! You are the same PH which has been responsible for the birth of CID 13 years back..Thumbs Up

yeah this isn't hard to do we want our cid team back and also the same cid which we were seeing for the past so many years with abhijeet sir and no more mirch masala. it happeedn in spet when that harpeaus dongara came to cid team's lives.

Edited by devrisha - 13 January 2011 at 4:10pm
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
@devrisha  a smaal suggestion. Do not quote posts if they are not required
you can wrire @Nandini- and start
Or if you have to quote, in case it is important, then delete the irrelevent porion.
I used to do the same thing when I was new, and someone told me also so please dont mind. Only a suggestion

Sorry Bhavna OT but I thought this was important

Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 January 2011 at 8:10pm
Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Ok.....its been confirmed that AKAKR will end next Saturday 22nd January 2011....finally. and I hope, that Saturday turns out to be a good day for us.
so 4 more episodes to go including tonight's one. Enjoy!

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
So, 3 more PK stories for us. Dead

Go to top