CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz(Main Series Thread-II) (Page 27)

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
But there is a brighter side of AKAKR as well. No lousy events of his past has been dug out. I mean imagine him in that weird Arvind haircut in a sad chapter of his past!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Saadrita - 13 January 2011 at 8:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Arvind......?Ouch oh!!! Sr Ins Abhijit?

I have become slow on the memory Saadrita!

AKA effectOuch

away_from_TV

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@ Nandini- Can't blame you di. Wink 
Seriously I had not realised this before. Never wanted his past to be unfolded. That "Man with a mysterious past" image would make the character Abhijeet so attractive. When the series began, I was really scared about what things are they going to show from his past. But now I am more or less relaxed. Well after all that gunda scene is too obvious to be just a hallucination. So that image has remained intact.

Edited by Saadrita - 13 January 2011 at 9:15am

NandiniRaizadaa

devrisha Groupbie
devrisha
devrisha

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_baner

Originally posted by devrisha

Hi all,

I have been watching CId for the past 12 years and I like Abhijeet Sir in this crime show, but now when Abhijeet sir is leaving CID, i don't want to watch it and i saw the latest promo where he is determined to destroy CID team, i don't understand why he is doing that? He is destroying his own team?
welcome devrisha....dont worry abhijeet wont leave CID thats for sure...as to why he is doing it-everyone knows it is one of FW's stereotypical tactics at creating a commotion in a vain attempt at increasing TRPs...if you are an old viewer you must be well aware that there is an 80% chance that it is all a pre-conceived plan though none of us here wants that..

yes you are right...im sure Abhijeet sir wont leave CID as he is life in CID team I hope he joins CID team again . But the upcoming episodes are really scary
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Devrisha, Welcome to CID forums. Hope you can enjoy nice discussions and quality times here.

Bhavanab

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Well I agree with you here saadrita !!! I'm happy that they didn't bring out his past totally back !!! I don't want Abhijeet to get back his memory and I'm happy that he's just having some flashes and not the total thing !! The Abhijeet we see and love is also because of his memory loss !!! So If he had gained his memory back he wouldn't me this Abhijeet !!

Well c'mon FW you've given us CID & some great cases !! I love you people got giving me this show !!! Just give me one instant with this series to be happy and content with you !!! Give me a proper climax and I'll forgive you for all your previous mistakes !
I'll help you people promote new entries also !!
Achcha a promise !! Give me a justified ending and I promise you FW I'll keep sachin or Kaajals dp for 1-2 weeks !! This will be a step in your support from me :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqrab.away_from_TV

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Achcha a promise !! Give me a justified ending and I promise you FW I'll keep sachin or Kaajals dp for 1-2 weeks !! This will be a step in your support from me :D
Chalo, I wil do that too !! SO FW, now please if you seriously want to promote AB and PP, we are here to help you... but in return we are asking for something very simple !!! Big smile
anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saadrita

@ Nandini- Can't blame you di. Wink 
Seriously I had not realised this before. Never wanted his past to be unfolded. That "Man with a mysterious past" image would make the character Abhijeet so attractive. When the series began, I was really scared about what things are they going to show from his past. But now I am more or less relaxed. Well after all that gunda scene is too obvious to be just a hallucination. So that image has remained intact.

who knows what FW has in their mind??? they might reveal his murky past!!!!!!!
                      personally i think abhijeet was undercover cop before. arvind might be his pseudoname as a disguise or undercover. & the guy he has killed may be gunda actually. he did that while playing undercover within the gang. later the terrorists realised that he was a cop & beat him up very badly. (stolen dynamite). it's just my opinion though!

away_from_TV

Go to top