CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz(Main Series Thread-II) (Page 16)

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
hmmm some discussions here !!

Well I can't say anything as of now !! Maybe he'll shoot maybe he'll not !! Patha nahi kya hoga !! All that matters to me is that this should NOT be a drama at the end !!! The tears in Abhi sir's eye,the 'bhai' by Daya sir,the justification being given by ACP sir and all should not turn out to be a drama !! They have touched us deeply and have made an impact !! I don't want all those to be called drama at the end !!! Abhi sir was given shock treatment and suffered many more tortures if all these are a part of a plan then the whole impact and the whole hardwork by the actors will be finished !!! anyways today's wednesday so promo should be out !! Let's see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashida13

You know Sunita di, if CID would or could only run on AKAKR, they would pull it on forever!!!!  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL This was a good one Rashida LOL  LOL  LOL

Bas, I'm happy that I'm missing again both Friday's and Saturday's episodes again, since I'm flying back to Dubai!!!!Dancing

Oh, will you be coming back soon? or do you live there and was visiting India?

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
@Prettywoman22: I actually live in Dubai, and came for my winter vacation to India, which had turned out really nice, but the last day seriously vanished off all my happiness.....ConfusedOuch

Edited by Rashida13 - 11 January 2011 at 11:26pm
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywomen22

My patience is running out!!! I only hope to see the actual problem with Abhijeet at least this week.  Every week they drag in a story and show Abhijeet's ateet jhalak only for a minute or two.  How long FW plans to drag this???
I know....same here. They are dragging it beyond tolerable limits and I am getting tired of those khooni stories stuffed in. I am unable to focus on the khooni stories because I am in tension. I can't take this any more.

prettywomen22

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashida13

@Prettywoman22: I actually live in Dubai, and came for my winter vacation to India, which had turned out really nice, but the last day seriously vanished off all my happiness.....ConfusedOuch

nice to know you Rashida.... I hope they surprise you with the actuall abhijeet's story once you reach Dubai... so that you can have relief...

LadyMeringue

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

@Prettywoman: Relief ki baat chhodo, woh toh pata nahi kab milega!!!

Anyways, back to topic...... is anyone giving Part 7-8 a miss????

Edited by Rashida13 - 11 January 2011 at 11:30pm
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Normally CID doesn't come that way Promo are shown to us. In promo, they are showing Abhijit shooting ACP from point blank range. But that might not happen in show. May be there will be gunshots and someone will get injured with bullets either ACP or Abhijit or Daya.
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Well I don't care about the khooni stories !! Ever since the series started I don't even remember what Khooni Stories they had !! All I know is that  I want a proper justification for all this that's being done !!! Why on earth is Abhi sir remembering that Khooni Guy and all has to be explained !!! If they tell me this was all a 'PART' of a plan they're dead !!! Abhi sir thinking himself to be someone else,that doctor torturing him like this and all should not be a plan !! If FW say it's a plan I just want to shout at them saying 'For god sake he was given an electric shock people" !! They've taken it a bit too far that now it's reached a pinnacle !! They have to end it properly !! AC was not an emotional torture for us so we have somewhat forgotten all that but this has affected us badly and in no case can we accept a non justified ending !!

Go to top