CID

Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz(Main Series Thread-II) - Page 16

Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Visrom's ending is vry good but don't know what FW will do but I liked the ending vry much!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aqrab. thumbnail
Very good Visrom di 👏. But I don't think it'll end this way😭 as FW always do opp. to what we think
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Visrom, it's wonderful.I am praying that the silent member notices it and acts likewise.
(Oh dear, how to submit my project by tomrrow if  Abhijeet wanting to barbad CID keeps ringing within my brain?)

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But Abhijeet ke izzat ka jo kachra hua itne din??? What will one say to that??? In front of Freddy-Vivek he was portrayed as this weak, ailing man, determined to cut of all ties with the team, lost in his own world of misunderstandings, unable to do his duties...... I know they are his dear ones, but had I been in Abhijeet's shoes, I would have felt very awkward about these after all this had ended.
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ visrom, it is the best possible ending, but not in FW way, they always prefer natak than something logical.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=visrom]From what has already happened, what would be an acceptable end to this track for all of you?

Very nice Visrom, but I dont think FW will let us go this easily😉

It can also be like this,

Abhi Sir is on trail of some criminals, when this accident happens. These people try to take over but some how he comes to know and decides to beat them at there own game.

At first he plays along with these criminals and does not tell Daya and ACP later Daya comes to know and both of them decide to end their plan, hence the fake shooting scene

Sorry Visrom I am not as good as you at telling a story but I have tried 😉
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-nandiniraizada

It can also be like this,

Abhi Sir is on trail of some criminals, when this accident happens. These people try to take over but some how he comes to know and decides to beat them at there own game.

At first he plays along with these criminals and does not tell Daya and ACP later Daya comes to know and both of them decide to end their plan, hence the fake shooting scene

And at the end ACP saying(while moving his fingers): " Yeh sab toh ek natak tha tum sab ko pakarne keliye."
"Well police officers also seek a second opinion while their treatment is going on. Government provides the cops the best treatment facilities in the costliest of hospitals, not in any deserted clinic. So police officers do many things that are not occuring now"

@Saadrita I posted it hear because it was an OT there

Yes Abhijit is undergoing an incorrect treetment especially the shock treetment
@Mitali may be ACP will say, tum dono ne mujhe bataaya kyun nahin. Khud ko ACP samjhne lage ho Abhijit? You are suspended
And after a few days readmitted with a praise letter fom the PMO
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Nandini- Oops! Slip of hand!!!!!!!!!
The kind of medical facilities cops get is not like this.