Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Okk this page has reached 100 and now that the series is over and tooany stickies in page 1 we should have this made unsticky !!!
Since vis is a little busy for some days I'll edit my 1st post to have that done
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shruti got back her Viren. She was immensely grateful to Abhijeet for being there when she was in dire straits and perhaps in a feminie way had understood his inclination, but she  actually never loved Abhijeet.

Abhijeet loved a girl in his youth who never stopped loving him and never forgot him and carrried his letter close to herself  in spite of getting married and that to too a brute. In the episode, she appeared as Sonali, but when CID tried digging out the past, it was revealed that actually her name was Surbhi.

Tarika's idotic flashiness can never be compared to Surbhi's subtle expressions and her life's tragedy.
Edited by auntyno1 - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Link to the whole series pic added to 1st post !!!

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Link to the whole series pic added to 1st post !!!

but it says image has been removed😕 
Bhavanab thumbnail
@star571 not that !!! check the end of the post it has the link
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

@star571 not that !!! check the end of the post it has the link

okay...😆
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for going OT... If i am :)
I am in mumbaii... So culdnt watch the complete episode...on 22nd... Just saw the last 15mins...
I only have ipod.... So cant watch on nything other than youtube... Which i am not able to find.....
And the discussion thread has gone so far in the past 4 days.... I cant complete it on ipod....
So can some1 plzzzz.... Gimme some info .... Abt where i can find some wrotten update... Or a youtube link....
Plzz.... Cant wait till the weekend to go bac home n watch it :(
Bhavanab thumbnail
@astonish well can't tell of youtube but written update will soon be put up !!! I'll pm you the link then !!!
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was watching the last episode of AKAKR just now....
When abhi sir is apologizing for hitting daya sir with the crane hook... i went back to check that scene...
I saw that scene again and again... as soon as daya sir's gun falls down and then daya sir...there is someone's voice in the background.... before acp sir comes jumping out saying "daya". It is not like daya sir's voice....neither is it clear...

Could anyone recognize what was being said then???
Bellastiel thumbnail
Don't u think AKAKR ka end thoda abrupt type tha......mera matlab they didn't focus on the raaz