Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Was watching ateet ka raaz repeats !!! Just felt like shouting out during part 4 that people that lump in throat that tear in the eye during shock can't be fake !!! But yeah Abhijeet ko shock diya Gaya tha atleast that part was true !!! I wanted to see acp mainly Dayas reaction on being know he was given shock treatment !!
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so true...that painful expression..that recalcitrant tear from his eye and the lump in the throat still make me go😭 when i recall them...but it has to be a drama...otherwise abhijeet will never be able to redeem himself from the conduct he has resorted to if it were for real Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They make scenes without thinking about where the future story is going. That's what I HATE about FW.
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its all drama guys, i was said it yesterday. k ajj ki episode susupense pa end ho gii. and wasa hi hoe.Aur ab ajj ki  episode ma trio mil ka band baja bajyen gaa criminals gang ka.hopefully.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Exactly !! Look yesterday they confirmed that he was given shocks and then they show it's fake !!! How in earth can electric shocks be fake yaar !!!! They caught hold of the doc he said it's true that he gave him shock treatment then how can it be a plan if the doc isn't involved with the team in the plan ?? Stupidity personified !!! They first show something and contradict it !! Foolish people !!
neeme thumbnail

End ma yah b ho sakta ha k Doctor b plan ka hisa nikla😆.p dont understand one thnig FW AKAKR ma criminals ko foolish bna raha ha yah Audience ko???????????????????????????????????????????????

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i still cant think the whole act is a drama.

it must be abhijit only or abhi-ACP drama.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Well have found a reason to smile !!! Seeing the series part 5 & 6 and remembering them being shot before me and going through the nostalgia journey !!! Those smiles,chemistry everything back to my mind !!
neeme thumbnail
Well, Ab jo b ho. Atleast ajj ki episode ma each point clear ho.
So that we can understand what is Ateet Actually.
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
unlike AC, here the very first promo isn't totally a false one. though things didn't happen exactly like that..................