Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz(Main Series Thread-II) - Page 59

Posted: 13 years ago
yeah if they can do it again first ACP aressted, then HD then daya ki dulhan then this one, they can make another terrifying series, they have a habit to make those kind of series
After Gallantry Awards show, CID will back to its regular track. Just normal Murder mysteries, Kidnappings, extortions, Dulhan ki maut etc. etc. We have watch plenty of this types of hypes from Fireworks so nothing to be excited .
and i will not like it how abhi sir(agar kuch be intenetion ho), then also how he will trat his own team like a dark side of abhi sir
better hai ki they make murder mysteries or dulhan ki maut kind of series
Aik😡, najana kitni asi series pending han FW ka mind ma. But, i hope nxt time Abhijeet ki memory ko la ka koi series yah even single episode b na banyen. Always, FW Abhijeet ka memry problem ko la k hi story bnata han.they can make series with another topic like AC, but obviously, with good and clear concept.
i am waiting for the episode where there will not be a single khoon...............
like the previous episdoe where abhi sir tries to resign CID, because everyone thinks that he killed one of daya's gf's brother, then they see the video and then they realize abhi sir was innocent
Thisn time  tu had hi ho gai ha. 9 episodes and  no Ateet.
Atleast titrle hi kuch aur rak lata tu itna gusa na atta.
Fireworks Next Series will be dedicated to Vivek .

And the name of the series will be : Operation Taalash - Vivek Ki Ateet....
yeah title kharab hai they should come up with another title i don't want abhi sir to suffer