anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
only one thing upsets me;   

no ateet! 😭
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was alll expected.... no connection to title, except for one funny "ateeth scene"!!!!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chinnu is  right

We have various threads to discuss various things!!!

Ok well now I am confused as to what shape this horrible series is going to take.

I just want it over and Daya- Abhi friends again
LadyMeringue thumbnail
I'm seriously frustated, irritated, exhauted, and gone insane with this melodramatic, stupid, and BP raising series!!!!!!😑 ASometimes, I feel that I've got hallucinations going on, because I keep thinking of this series all day!!!!

@Nandini: Where did you disappear all of a sudden???

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Am unable to understand how to take this all...  

Ateeth Series is surely going to end on Natak.. but so many of dramas is making me to give up my expectations from CID creatives... 

21st and 22nd - Ateeth reveals and turns the whole Series in to a natak at the end..

23rd - Gallantry Awards - Abhi Sir dancing with Tarika - ( I dislike the voiceover of this scene related promo)

28th & 29th - welcome back lashes and khooni stories ...
LadyMeringue thumbnail

True true, very true di!!!!!

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If they show everything as natak then how would they explain the scenes which Abhijit sees? I know he is doing drama as they clearly showed him dodging Maya when she asked him to have tablet.

I also wish that there should not be such long series weather this ends with a bang or a whimper. I watch CID pretty regularly for the main reason being every story ends within one or two episodes, else the intensity of a suspence drama dies.
devrisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
im so shocked to see the latest promO Jan 21 and 22nd that abhijeet is going to shoot ACP and i heard it tuns to a natak, i mean what about the past which abhijeet sees throughout this series, do they reveal his past or not?
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Only Seen which is related to AteetπŸ˜†, about which only Abhijeet and now Maya also knws about that, will be Abhijeet natak.
In the end, it might be reveald that everythng about Ateet is Abhijeet's drama to captured the Maya and her so called brother.
So, guys be ready to hear that its all  drama. dont expect anythng from the last episodes of AKAKR.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we should also prepare ouselves for such Natak Series before every Gallantry awards πŸ˜†