Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Well the series had made us cry and cry !! I wonder if it'll end at a point when we have a 😃 on our face !!

Bharosa rakho baalike.. I am sure it will !! Other than AC no other series has ended with a 😡.. whatever be the reason, it ends with 😃 or at lest 😊
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the tear drops dare not to be fake!!!!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rashida13

@Shagnika: Hope so!!😕

Dont give that look !!! Kabhi kabhi itna positive socha karo..jisse negativity around you haar maan jaye😊 Got it? Doesnt matter what will happen..but keep yourself happy at least for now thinking that everything will be fine
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont care how much they put us under emotional atyachar.........i just want the end to be great.
        end is the main thing that matters. if AC-9 was an xcllnt one, we would hv forgotten the failures of the PKs in AC.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Dont give that look !!! Kabhi kabhi itna positive socha karo..jisse negativity around you haar maan jaye😊 Got it? Doesnt matter what will happen..but keep yourself happy at least for now thinking that everything will be fine

This is my mantra too, but unfortunately whenever I think this way, the opposite happens, which is really 😡..😭
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am just wondering how they are going to manage concluding this series next week for abhijeet's metamorphosis into an evil character is progressing at a snail's pace..i mean if his mental condition is really deteriorating and that too at such a slow pace then surely,the recovery should also take an equally long time...this all smacks of a pre-conceived plan and if this turns out to be so then i would be highly disappointed for then it would seem that we waited with bated breath for nothing.....😡
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Deepika: Positive comments di, please no negative ones!!!!!😛
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Bharosa rakho baalike.. I am sure it will !! Other than AC no other series has ended with a 😡.. whatever be the reason, it ends with 😃 or at lest 😊

Haan ji Umeed pe duniya kayam hai. After laughing so much I am feeling better and positive
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok,rashida i was just giving vent to my curiosity...am totally positive about everything coming right in the end though not sure whether we will get satisfying answers to our questions ðŸ˜•
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rashida13

@Deepika: Positive comments di, please no negative ones!!!!!😛

Rashida, Deepika was also a part of the tear sheding forum yerterday so it will take some tie!!!!