Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz(Main Series Thread-II) - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shagnika

All I want is this series to END and that too with happy faces of our TRIo and ours !!! This isnt that difficult FW. Come on, show your jalwa !!! You are the same PH which has been responsible for the birth of CID 13 years back..👍🏼

yeah this isn't hard to do we want our cid team back and also the same cid which we were seeing for the past so many years with abhijeet sir and no more mirch masala. it happeedn in spet when that harpeaus dongara came to cid team's lives.
Edited by devrisha - 13 years ago
@devrisha  a smaal suggestion. Do not quote posts if they are not required
you can wrire @Nandini- and start
Or if you have to quote, in case it is important, then delete the irrelevent porion.
I used to do the same thing when I was new, and someone told me also so please dont mind. Only a suggestion

Sorry Bhavna OT but I thought this was important
Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
Ok.....its been confirmed that AKAKR will end next Saturday 22nd January 2011....finally. and I hope, that Saturday turns out to be a good day for us.
so 4 more episodes to go including tonight's one. Enjoy!

So, 3 more PK stories for us. 🤢
PK means?

anyways, anybody miss any AKAKR, no problem. Saturday 22nd will be an all day AKAKR day.......from morning till night 😛

Yes I too confirmed this !! 22nd Jan this series ends !!!

Well if the series is repeating I seriously request some to just record and post the ateet parts of this series !! My recorder isn't working otherwise I wouldve done that !!!

Anyways as I promised I'll stick to it !! Give me a proper justified ending FW & I'll keep Sachin & Kaajal's DP for 2 weeks !! FW this will help you promote new people and in turn I request such a simple thing
Originally posted by Tanza

PK means?

anyways, anybody miss any AKAKR, no problem. Saturday 22nd will be an all day AKAKR day.......from morning till night 😛

PK stories = Parallel Khooni stories. 😆
Sachin n Kajol will take vital role in this issue of CID. As Abhijit is villain now and Daya is busy with his dancing, its Sachin , the senior most after ACP so he would get some good roles to play. And Kajol is the single and only female cop, so its definitely her to do some nice works. Vivek will accompany her and Fredie will be tagged with Sachin. ACP will lead the team.
Give me a proper ending....

something which stays in our minds for a long long time
something which gives us moments of joy
something which forces us to record the episode
something which makes us watch it again and again like Injured Witness or Stolen Dynamite or even Khoon Ki Holi.
Something which we look forward to in the re-runs.

I'll take off my duo for 2 weeks from my profile pic.
look so many sacrifices !!! Just for 1 simple thing !!!

Even though for Abhijeet sir I'm sacrificing his pic as my profile pic for 2 weeks !!! I'll keep AB's PP's or anything you people suggest !!! Just give me happy smiles on my trio's faces !!! Justified ending that's it !!!