Originally posted by doot

Originally posted by kajole

Originally posted by doot

Originally posted by kajole

Originally posted by jiya_roy65

if he is (kin) then wat about ???Thumbs Down
SUSHANT Photo

worlds biggest jokeROFL

These guys look so handsome and sexy! Kinshuck wound't come any were near these guys.Shocked Kinshuck is not cute he like a kids on the block with flat butti pancake!! LOLLOLWhat about Sharukkhan???Big smile

http://s.chakpak.com/se_images/1355540_-1_564_none/kinshuk-mahajan-wallpaper.jpg

http://topnews.in/files/Kinshuk-Mahajan_0.jpg
http://files.prokerala.com/gallery/pics/800/kinshuk-mahajan-at-the-biddai-serial-success-bash-9688.jpg
http://www.indya.com/publishImages/indyagallery/bad_hairstyles/260809124525_6.jpg
http://pics.indya.com/MainImages/tv_stars/men/82_Celebs/271109062613503.jpg

http://www.indya.com/publishImages/indyagallery/place_in_mumbai/150910071006_kinshuk_mahajan_(10).jpghttp://i.ytimg.com/vi/TgbUQqkVOb0/0.jpg

see he looks hot in every colour he is the king of clothes

Question is best dressed?LOL

First picture: Velour jacket and turtle neck doesn't go. Girly looks and too much hair' need a hair cut!!

Second picture: Not bad for thirteen years old!!

Third picture: Background is awful for an actor. Green shirt and Polka dot tie?? Doesn't go together at all even worse wearing with jeans!! Too many ring on his finger.

Fourth picture: What is this guy thinking? Shine slickly shirt with a scarf around his neck. This scarf doesn't go with that blue shirt even though it has a look of Barbary. This is what you call best dressed? God help!!

Fifth picture: This is how my little nephew dressed when his mom goes out of own. It would be much better if he would have taken that jacket off'tasteless and cheesy looks for a guy!!LOLLOL

Sixth picture: Nice blue shirt but I have one just like that also.Wink

Seventh picture: Bangs, bangs, bangs!! He does look good on blue color but a stripe shirt with another half sleeve shirt over it??? His Look is not bad here but I would not call this guy the best dressed. Sorry nice try!!Big smile

i think u have some problem in ur eyesOuch.and u don't have dressing sense at allClap thats why u r saying like this

@Dot
I just got checked 20/20 vision perfect!!LOLLOLLOL

THE DOCTOR MUST BE BLIND!! LOLZ  and btw it's 10/10 not 20/20  huh! 

u gave her tha right naswer
btw im still admant bout wat i sed
n i eman it
4 my kinshuk i broke my silence buh bck on my silence

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
F r i e n d l y  N o t e !

OMG! what on earth is happening here?
guys why are we arguing here? this topic i think was clearly meant for kinshuk fans as the topic starter thinks that kinshuk is the most sylish! so I don't see any reason for any other actor to be involved in this topic!
and why are we bashing each other? No one is a child here.
please please i request you all! If a comment is hurtful and you feel it's bashing someone then please HIT report! do NOT reply to them as it will do nothing but aggravate the fights!
Do not make it difficult for the MODS! we only have one active mod here and that too a busy one! so please kindly cooperate and do not make it a problem for MODS!
You all are aware of the rules, so follow them!

PS: Do NOT post long quotes. use the @ if you need to reply to someone in particular. by quoting long posts u r making the pages heavier for others. please!

Edited by SanKi4eva - 10 January 2011 at 11:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnytamushijyoti06

kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

F r i e n d l y  N o t e !

OMG! what on earth is happening here?
guys why are we arguing here? this topic i think was clearly meant for kinshuk fans as the topic starter thinks that kinshuk is the most sylish! so I don't see any reason for any other actor to be involved in this topic!
and why are we bashing each other? No one is a child here.
please please i request you all! If a comment is hurtful and you feel it's bashing someone then please HIT report! do NOT reply to them as it will do nothing but aggravate the fights!
Do not make it difficult for the MODS! we only have one active mod here and that too a busy one! so please kindly cooperate and do not make it a problem for MODS!
You all are aware of the rules, so follow them!

PS: Do NOT post long quotes. use the @ if you need to reply to someone in particular. by quoting long posts u r making the pages heavier for others. please!

Iam sorry Sanjana! I was just playing and arguing with Kinshuck fan.LOLLOL

Since you love Kinshuck so much I am backing off from this subject. Only 4 U!!

Always like your update.EmbarrassedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinny

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

**Mod's note**

The thread was suppose to discuss about Kinshuk's dressing and not make comparisons with other actor's dressing...right ?correct me if I m wrong....All members r well aware of rules on IF and that comparisons r not allowed ..but still I can see members fighting with each other and comparing different actors here for no reason...

Anyways closing this topic since I think enough discussions has already hapepned on thisLOL

**Topic closed
CCBM DT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushidootKinSanj

Go to top