India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Best dressed guy on Indian TV! (Page 4)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
If I am to vote for a person then I think it is Vivian Dsena again!Day Dreaming He is just 18... But I think he is hot by looks and by dressing sense too!WinkHeart

Edited by Anamika1570 - 09 January 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kajole

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Hugwhat topic man Awesome LOL .........love kinshuk alot ... i like him in black a lot Day Dreaming he looks good in sherwani's  kinshuk  can really make even the  uglies sherwani sexy when his in one Blushing i really like him in Viren style of clothes more  it suits him much much much More ...

Edited by naley4ever - 09 January 2011 at 11:43pm

aashiluvskinny

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
kajole:
u hav to speacail to recognise a speacail speacail person like my kinshuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unfournatly 4 u dnt hav tht amazin quality in u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poor u
i honestly do pity
itss kk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u dnt deserve to be fans of kinshuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by KinshukKiDewani - 10 January 2011 at 2:49am
fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
i like karan wahi a lotttttt
KorrUptzed.xD Senior Member
KorrUptzed.xD
KorrUptzed.xD

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajole

Originally posted by doot

Originally posted by jiya_roy65

if he is (kin) then wat about ???Thumbs Down
SUSHANT Photo

worlds biggest jokeROFL

These guys look so handsome and sexy! Kinshuck wound't come any were near these guys.Shocked Kinshuck is not cute he like a kids on the block with flat butti pancake!! LOLLOLWhat about Sharukkhan???Big smile

http://s.chakpak.com/se_images/1355540_-1_564_none/kinshuk-mahajan-wallpaper.jpg

http://topnews.in/files/Kinshuk-Mahajan_0.jpg
http://files.prokerala.com/gallery/pics/800/kinshuk-mahajan-at-the-biddai-serial-success-bash-9688.jpg
http://www.indya.com/publishImages/indyagallery/bad_hairstyles/260809124525_6.jpg
http://pics.indya.com/MainImages/tv_stars/men/82_Celebs/271109062613503.jpg

http://www.indya.com/publishImages/indyagallery/place_in_mumbai/150910071006_kinshuk_mahajan_(10).jpghttp://i.ytimg.com/vi/TgbUQqkVOb0/0.jpg

see he looks hot in every colour he is the king of clothes

Question is best dressed?LOL

First picture: Velour jacket and turtle neck doesn't go. Girly looks and too much hair' need a hair cut!!

Second picture: Not bad for thirteen years old!!

Third picture: Background is awful for an actor. Green shirt and Polka dot tie?? Doesn't go together at all even worse wearing with jeans!! Too many ring on his finger.

Fourth picture: What is this guy thinking? Shine slickly shirt with a scarf around his neck. This scarf doesn't go with that blue shirt even though it has a look of Barbary. This is what you call best dressed? God help!!

Fifth picture: This is how my little nephew dressed when his mom goes out of own. It would be much better if he would have taken that jacket off'tasteless and cheesy looks for a guy!!LOLLOL

Sixth picture: Nice blue shirt but I have one just like that also.Wink

Seventh picture: Bangs, bangs, bangs!! He does look good on blue color but a stripe shirt with another half sleeve shirt over it??? His Look is not bad here but I would not call this guy the best dressed. Sorry nice try!!Big smile

My My a fashion designer here guyz she knws everything about fashion now stay shut if ur so good at fashion go get some job for this talent or urs 

KinshukKiDewani

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jiya_roy65

if he is (kin) then wat about ???Thumbs Down
SUSHANT Photo

worlds biggest jokeROFL

These guys look so handsome and sexy! Kinshuck wound't come any were near these guys.Shocked Kinshuck is not cute he like a kids on the block with flat butti pancake!! LOLLOLWhat about Sharukkhan???Big smile

Out of all these guys, I only think who can pull of all colours is Karan Wahi and maybe Karan Thaker. Others I dont think so, as I still have to see them wear those wierd colours and pull it of. I may not be hard core fan of Kinshuk, he is the other guy I have seen who can wear all type of colours.
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

kajole:
u hav to speacail to recognise a speacail speacail person like my kinshuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poor u
i honestly do pity
it's useless to argue with such ppl anisha.........they are frustarted coz their fav jodi is no more together that's why they are trying to put down kinshuk by one way or the other but somewhere they also know the fact but they just don't want to accept it.......we know kinshuk is the best and he will remain so.....we should care a damn abt such ppl...they don't know anything except  destroying other's threads...don't know why can't they  make thier own thread and praise whomeover they want  and give their fashion tips.....is it necesarry to enter  kinshuk's threads and destroy them with their stupid commentsDead......they are just jealous....but by the way we  have great fashion designers on this forum......i think all should take tips  from themWinkROFL

Edited by shaazi - 10 January 2011 at 4:12am

KinshukKiDewani

kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

kajole:
poor u
i honestly do pity
it's useless to argue with such ppl anisha.........they are frustarted coz their fav jodi is no more together that's why they are trying to put down kinshuk by one way or the other but somewhere they also know the fact but they just don't want to accept it.......we know kinshuk is the best and he will remain so.....we should care a damn abt such ppl...they don't know anything except  destroying other's threads...don't know why can't they  make thier own thread and praise whomeover they want  and give their fashion tips.....is it necesarry to enter  kinshuk's threads and destroy them with their stupid commentsDead......they are just jealous....but by the way we  have great fashion designers on this forum......i think all should take tips  from themWinkROFL

Bring it on baby I will show to how to dress properly! By the way I do hate when they dressed Sid on that vest. Vest is out of style and very rare U see business people with short sleeve shirt with vest. Very tacky!!! Ladies dress very beautifully on CCBM…hat off to them!!

Now back to the story, what Jodi R U talking about Nivi can go and marry any man she wants that's her option. I did enjoy watching Sid and Nivi's love interest faithfully. When people talk like this I get jittery. I can't stand when people throw stuff down to my throat when I don't like it. It's sad to see too many cruel people R in this world. How in the world you sleep and have intimacy with some one u r not in love with? That's what you call rape!! Sid should have married to his child hood sweetheart, his first love… not dumb Divia. But he is afraid to say anything against anybody especially to his elders this is his weakness. CT's are making his character looks so week. I am not mad, jealous and destroying your tread. My comments R not stupid either it is my opinion. Have U heard your mom says, "all I can tell you when u see a perfect husband behind a women there is a perfect disconnect behind that marriage because there is no perfect husband and a perfect marriage". Look can deceive U dear. So we'll see Viren's perfectionism soon. Mean while come down I am not mad at anyone. Sit back and relax and enjoy your man!!! Hate is a crime!! Again Viren is not a best dressed guy that doesn't mean he is not a good actor.

Go to top