kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

Originally posted by sheetal6

Originally posted by Pranii

Originally posted by kavyasam

Can someone tell me which show airs at 7.30 pm on Imagine.  I hear trps are taken into consideration when the tv is tuned in before the show starts,  so if the 7.30 pm show is good then it is good for KMH too.

Nachle Ve, which isnt doing good eitherOuch

@ Pranii: No Pranii. It's not Nachle Ve.
Mon-Wed: Ring Wrong Ring
Thurs-Fri: Gilli Gilli Gappa.

@Kavyasam: No dear, I don't think the TRP system is like that. TRPs are probably considered when a particular show gets the highest number of audience.

sheetal, u andKavya di both r rightEmbarrassed TRP is recorded at times a minutes or so before the show starts, sometimes the timing for KMH in TRP chart is like 7:58. and then they show the highest TRP from among the 5 days' TRPs.

@pranii - thanks for letting me know.

@sheetal -  I read on Karan's wall angles telling that tv shld be tuned in 5 mins before the show starts,  some wierd system really. 

its disappointing how they consider only few cities and fixed number of TV sets.  so if n number of sets are taken into account and it is the same sets that will be constantly considered then there wont much change in trps since the ppl would like to follow a show and they will be following same schedule daily  unless  KMH is promoted properly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index