Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Hey thats a good idea but do NDTV officials visit the site i hope they doAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scoobydoo_10angelina285payal_4

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Can someone tell me which show airs at 7.30 pm on Imagine.  I hear trps are taken into consideration when the tv is tuned in before the show starts,  so if the 7.30 pm show is good then it is good for KMH too.
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Can someone tell me which show airs at 7.30 pm on Imagine.  I hear trps are taken into consideration when the tv is tuned in before the show starts,  so if the 7.30 pm show is good then it is good for KMH too.

Nachle Ve, which isnt doing good eitherOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
First of all, as Pranii said, probably this is your first post in this forum. Welcome to this forum.

Thanks for this idea.

I agree with you. We can work upon this idea but we also need to think that there are many people who are not on these social networking sites like Facebook. We need to spread this idea throughout the sites like Facebook, Orkut, Twitter, etc.

But, at the same time, we need to look for other alternatives for increasing the TRPs of KMH.

Also, we can try signing some kind of petition as we did for last KMH. May be this can help us spread the msg to the authorirties that KMH is not getting the required attention.

Praniikavyasamshibz

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

@ Pranii: No Pranii. It's not Nachle Ve.
Mon-Wed: Ring Wrong Ring
Thurs-Fri: Gilli Gilli Gappa.

@Kavyasam: No dear, I don't think the TRP system is like that. TRPs are probably considered when a particular show gets the highest number of audience.

kavyasam

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
@sheetal: they r SAB TV shows dear :) and u and Kavya di both r right :) TRPs r sometimmes recorded before the show's timing, many times i've seen that, and then they give the TRP which is the highest of the five days' TRPs.

Edited by Pranii - 10 January 2011 at 1:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal6kavyasam

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetal6

Originally posted by Pranii

@ Pranii: No Pranii. It's not Nachle Ve.
Mon-Wed: Ring Wrong Ring
Thurs-Fri: Gilli Gilli Gappa.

@Kavyasam: No dear, I don't think the TRP system is like that. TRPs are probably considered when a particular show gets the highest number of audience.

sheetal, u andKavya di both r rightEmbarrassed TRP is recorded at times a minutes or so before the show starts, sometimes the timing for KMH in TRP chart is like 7:58. and then they show the highest TRP from among the 5 days' TRPs.

sheetal6kavyasamshibz

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
@Pranii: Isn't there any one strong system for counting the TRPs??? This system directly means that the show which we like(KMH) should precide before a show with high TRPs?????? This is purely not done. I am highly disappointed with his system.

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index