Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Spoilers = TRPs = Needed!

scoobydoo_10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hii Arjun-Arohi bigg hearted fans 😳

I'll be honest, i follow the show Geet HSP too, it has it's officials on facebook.com who atleast every week provide the FANS with atleast 1 picture as a prediction or say spolier for the upcoming episodes.

This can be one way to increase the TRP's of KMH too. I mean Geet got MANY fans through the facebook site because of this amazing idea of posting spoilers-pictures.

WE HAVE TO get the TRP's increase by 1+ guys.
Please, i don't want KMH2 to go off air in 9 months or so.

Let's join hands and do something for OUR show.

Anyone having other suggestions of increasing TRP's?

& How can we get KMH creatives to start providing spoilers on any social networking site?

PLEASE!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmmmmmmm
wil think abt it....
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hii welcome to the KMH2 forums first of all, i guess this is ur first post here 😳

agree with u point. its time we do something for our show together, and first of all that wud be to get a fair and equal treatment for KMH2 from Imagine like their other shows. Ur idea is nice, though m confused, since these Imagine people arent responsive at all. And its been nearly a week they havnt updated their status in KMH2 page 😡 And i dont really like Spoilers and prefer the actual epi to end the suspense, but others' views can be different and still will do anything for KMH 😃

Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks n welcome to our forum i agree with u i just want to raise kmh trps n can do anything for that
shibz thumbnail
hey dear...welcum to the forum... n if u aint aware, der is a KMH2 official page on FB as well.. here is the link http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/kitanimohabbathai2
i dunno if spoilers as such help TRPs...but the reason here we see for poor TRPs is poor promotion.. Imagine has been really unfair to KMH since teh last month... so all that we can do is request 'em to give it a fair treatment.. no promos have been shown for more dan a week now... no weekend repeats for KMH while teh other shows of Imagine have...

since KMH has a beautiful title track..i guess a video of the same would attract viewers as well..so we should sumhow convince 'em to get a video shot.. rest..u are always welcum to give 'em feedback on their page... n do request for promos n repeats...
angelina285 thumbnail
hey nice idea..though KMH as official page on FB but we hardly get a spoiler related to story if this thng can gather more viewres m a part of your request
if you are abt to do somethng and you need help..jst pm
ll be glad to be part
i used to watch geet so I knw how badly I used to wait for spoilers
i thnk this shld work
Edited by angelina285 - 13 years ago
gemini1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Hey thats a good idea but do NDTV officials visit the site i hope they do😡
kavyasam thumbnail
Can someone tell me which show airs at 7.30 pm on Imagine.  I hear trps are taken into consideration when the tv is tuned in before the show starts,  so if the 7.30 pm show is good then it is good for KMH too.
Pranii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-kavyasam

Can someone tell me which show airs at 7.30 pm on Imagine.  I hear trps are taken into consideration when the tv is tuned in before the show starts,  so if the 7.30 pm show is good then it is good for KMH too.

Nachle Ve, which isnt doing good either