Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Spoilers = TRPs = Needed!

scoobydoo_10 Newbie
scoobydoo_10
scoobydoo_10

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Hii Arjun-Arohi bigg hearted fans Embarrassed

I'll be honest, i follow the show Geet HSP too, it has it's officials on facebook.com who atleast every week provide the FANS with atleast 1 picture as a prediction or say spolier for the upcoming episodes.

This can be one way to increase the TRP's of KMH too. I mean Geet got MANY fans through the facebook site because of this amazing idea of posting spoilers-pictures.

WE HAVE TO get the TRP's increase by 1+ guys.
Please, i don't want KMH2 to go off air in 9 months or so.

Let's join hands and do something for OUR show.

Anyone having other suggestions of increasing TRP's?

& How can we get KMH creatives to start providing spoilers on any social networking site?

PLEASE!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraannieeeechandni95-anzaeram-gemini1217Kudi_NextDoornikita_786rose-girlsheetal6KhaLidaHangelina285Praniirasika_DSkavyasamekdoteencharAnjalii...xXxpayal_4ObodroKargoshMariaa.SGshibz

Aarohi.. IF-Dazzler
Aarohi..
Aarohi..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
hmmmmmmm
wil think abt it....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scoobydoo_10

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
hii welcome to the KMH2 forums first of all, i guess this is ur first post here Embarrassed

agree with u point. its time we do something for our show together, and first of all that wud be to get a fair and equal treatment for KMH2 from Imagine like their other shows. Ur idea is nice, though m confused, since these Imagine people arent responsive at all.Ouch And its been nearly a week they havnt updated their status in KMH2 page Angry And i dont really like Spoilers and prefer the actual epi to end the suspense, but others' views can be different and still will do anything for KMH Big smile

Edited by Pranii - 09 January 2011 at 12:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

scoobydoo_10rasika_DSkavyasamObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXxshibz

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
i agree

scoobydoo_10

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Thanks n welcome to our forum i agree with u i just want to raise kmh trps n can do anything for that

scoobydoo_10

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
hey dear...welcum to the forum... n if u aint aware, der is a KMH2 official page on FB as well.. here is the link http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/kitanimohabbathai2
i dunno if spoilers as such help TRPs...but the reason here we see for poor TRPs is poor promotion.. Imagine has been really unfair to KMH since teh last month... so all that we can do is request 'em to give it a fair treatment.. no promos have been shown for more dan a week now... no weekend repeats for KMH while teh other shows of Imagine have...

since KMH has a beautiful title track..i guess a video of the same would attract viewers as well..so we should sumhow convince 'em to get a video shot.. rest..u are always welcum to give 'em feedback on their page... n do request for promos n repeats...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

scoobydoo_10Allwaysindianangelina285rasika_DSpayal_4Anjalii...xXx

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
hey nice idea..though KMH as official page on FB but we hardly get a spoiler related to story if this thng can gather more viewres m a part of your request
if you are abt to do somethng and you need help..jst pm
ll be glad to be part
i used to watch geet so I knw how badly I used to wait for spoilers
i thnk this shld work

Edited by angelina285 - 09 January 2011 at 5:22am

scoobydoo_10

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I agree toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoobydoo_10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index