India-Forums

8th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Malini is saying on the 18th bday of geeta we will create a hungama...and malini, sudha, vinod and kamya happy.   Malini is saying tomorrow is going to be a bride of vinod.   Then she tells sudha i will teach u how to get a dowry.   Vinod says geeta's dad wont agree and malini says noone will be able to do anything once the marriage happens.   Sudha's mom says malini is saying the right thing.   Then there is a knock on the door and malini and kamya hide and it is sudha's in laws.   

Prince comes in rickshaw and jija bumps into him.   He asks whats in the box and prince says its my clothes and jija says tell me the truth.   Jija forcefully takes the box and opens it and it is girls clothes.  And jija asks him what is this and prince says it is for a friend of him...and jija says ofcourse.   if u need help tell me i will help u and prince leaves.   

Sudha's mom in law says fear god and dont do this to geeta and goes to tell Dr. Bhaghat and vinod closes the door and tells them off.   Vinod says i will marry geeta tomorrow..and as far as u guys are concerned ...and then they close them in a room.   Geeta in the kitchen...with karuna and karuna tells her to go to her room and then karuna leaves...prince comes to the kitchen with the dress...geeta says what if someone sees u go from here...and prince says no i cant wait any longer...i am waitin for ur answer....and that too in the party...and then prince says whatever ur answer maybe..and then gifts her the dress.   Prince says if u wear the dress tomorrow i will understand what i mean to u in ur life.   and he leaves.   In the morning everyone comes to geetas room and wishes her happy bday and when she doesnt wake up they open her covers and find pillows there and they all get worried.   

Geeta then comes with an aarti and everyone is realived to see her.   and then she takes blessing from everyone.   Malini kamya and jija comes to the living room and sees everone wishing kamya and then her dad gifts her a necklace and malini, kamya and jija shocked.   Kamya says i didnt get anything after my marriage and rahul hears that.   and her elder brother gives her a watch and also a dress and again malini and jija and kamya not likeing this.   Rahul says he was unable to buy anything but then gives her money...and she says thank you.   She goes to take malini blessing but says i will give u a surprise in ur party...a big one.   Dr.  Bhaghat tells rahul we need to prepare for the party tonight and rahul says i asked vishal bhai but he said everything was done...and then rahul leaves.  Dr. Bhaghat doesnt like this and his wifre consoles him.   

Malini and kamya talk about Geeta's bday surprise and how she is going to be kidnapped and married off to Vinod.   and then she calls Jija...and jija says i understand the plan...on how to kidnap Geeta.   Malini and kamya happy.   He says vinod will take geeta to mandir and marry her there and then its over.   

Party preparations are going on.   jija is looking on and saying...go on and decorate but it will all be ruined.   and then he calls vinod who doesnt pick up and jija calls again.   Vinod picks up and says everything is set here.  

Sudha's hubby comes to his parents and says this is it...i cant live like this anymore...now come what may we will do the right thing.   We will tell Dr.  Bhaghat everything in regards to vinod and sudha's plan...and then when they call ...vinod hits sudha's FIL with a stick on his head and sudha taunts them...and then leaves.   He is bleeding.   Sudha is getting mad at her in laws and vinod clams her down.   

Geeta in her room with prince's dress and her bhabhi's dress.  and then her bhabhi says who gave u this dress and geeta said prince gave me the dress...and karuna asks whether prince really loves you and geeta says i dont know...but i feel like prince is just like me...and karuna says i will talk to maa and papa.   and Geeta says what if papa gets  mad...and then karuna asks her to wear prince's dress and then leave everything to GOD.   Geeta wears prince's dress in the party n cuts the cake.   Marriage thing is set at the mandir and vinod is leaving to go get geeta.   Sudha wishes him best of luck.   At Bhaghat's house singing and dancing is going on.   Jija is dancing to one two ka four song.   

Vinod comes with some guys and vinod asks u know the plan right and the gys says YES...and now rahul is dancing and singing...and malini and jija are signalling each other.   Vinod's men are standing behind geeta and vinod is standing by car...and now whole family is dancing...grils and guys....some light moments with prince and geeta.   Prince leaves and geeta follows him and then geeta is falling and prince catches her and everyone is looking at them and Dr. Bhaghat says what is going on in my house and Prince and Geeta shocked.   Karuna says it is true...geeta and prince likes each other...they love each other and they want to live together...and malini says this is not true...until our prince says something...and asks prince what the truth is...and prince says when did i tell u i wanted to marry u and love u and geeta says what are u saying...and prince says its the truth...this is a confusion...i have no feeling for u and geeta says no feelings..then why were u asking me how i feel about u...and prince says i was only asking as ur family is thinking i m bad so i was wondering whether u think i m a little better.   Prince says i was joking about the gun and taking my life...and geeta says no this is not true.   and malini says whats the proof and geeta says u gifted me the dress and prince says its ur bday so i gifted u and geeta says why are u doing this in front of my family...and then dadi and malini fight.   Malini starts taunting geeta and then Dr.  Bhaghat starts yelling at malini and then malini is return insults Dr. Bhaghat's family.   All the family members are fighting and geeta walks out of the house crying...and vinod puts his hand on her shoulders and kidnaps her.   They leave in the car and someone sees vinod taking geeta.   Inside the house the fight is still happening....and Dr. Bhaghat has pain in chest..and now everyone is lookin for geeta.   

Malini is telling her prince why did u do this and prince says i was getting bored so i was just fooling around..and then malini sends prince away from the house...and prince leaves.   And then they talk about how vinod kidpnappped geeta.   Vinod is at the mandir with unconsicious geeta and pandit is chanting prayers and vinod puts a garland on geeta ...sudha and her mom are holding geeta..  Geeta is gaining consiciouness and then she struggles with them..   She says let me go...let me go.   Sudha says chant the prayers...hurry up.   Sudha says sit down and then vinod is about to put sindoor in geeta's forhead and someone thrrows a stone at his hand...and vinod says who is it..and someone says it is raghu bahiyyaa ...robinhood.   

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandayallysiaAMSTHumtum25milwebpearldesai.LovelyDreamer.nycsweetieSilverBell

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Thnks a lot for the update....:)
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
thx for the update...so prince is a brat like the rest of his family
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i wish prince changes his tunes and supports Geeta...and now i cant wait for Geeta's transformation so she can get even with Malini and her family.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
nice update. i hate prince. why is fooling around with geeta.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index