Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Love Strikes...Again?~MG~ Note Page 105 ~ 7/09 (Page 82)

DrashtiDhamiNo1 IF-Dazzler
DrashtiDhamiNo1
DrashtiDhamiNo1

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
ooooooooo!!! spoiler sounds great
me cant wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
the spoiler is sick!!! can't wait for the update! thanks! thanks! thanks a bunch!!!!

.Regal.

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Interesting promo

.Regal.

namitasin Senior Member
namitasin
namitasin

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hmm nice

.Regal.

doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
continue soon.....................

.Regal.

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Hey GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the weekend is here! And we performed our last show and it ROCKED!!!!!!!!

Everyone loved it...and next update is tomorrow..today is when i wanted to update but i am in a depressing mood and cause this was the last play and im going to miss my senior friends.....and i dont want my mood to affect the story...so tomorrow will be the update!!!

Love 

Isha

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkJia-Elfin--Premeena-puthamzu32hinal_maaneetmitzi11RageOfAnAngelpickachuJunglebee

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Hey Fellow Friends...Here is part number 16 of Love Strikes. Hope you like it...and beware. It is short.

Part Sixteen
Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.
-Betrand Russell

GEET POV

Ignoring the looming thoughts of today's calamitous events I lay my head upon the pillow hoping to leave of the thoughts of agony and look forward to the happiness that my brother is planning to bestow upon tomorrow.   

Closing my eyes to attain deep slumber proved a fatal task for me. My body was acting frantic and upset. My body was acting frantic and upset? How stupid must that sound truly?

However ignoring this unexplainable feeling was creating dilapidation on my already fatigue heart and my tyrannous mind. Tossing from side to side was my only solace to make me understand the turmoil in my heart at that same moment.

The tantrum in my heart was however much stronger than I expected. It was very loud and harrowing. I clutched the pillow to help vacate the feeling in pain but these were my feeling and they will not be easily swayed.

Closing my eyes tightly and hoping so often that sleep would catch me in this endless abyss and take me to his haven. And somewhere between the pain and my hope the abyss proved to contain a bottom…

Morning struck quickly as my sleep was deprived from me. Sluggishly coming out of the bed I hoped to take a quick shower and go meet Bhai for this most awaited day out.

Performing my morning duties was simply easy and apparent. It soon dawned upon me that when it was left to think in complete solitude is when strange thoughts and feeling decided to plague my mind. But when I busied myself in work and away from silence and looming thoughts, I was at peace. I was finally at peace.

My plan was set. I decided to bury myself in work and normal routine to allow my heart to not enter treacherous waters of love and wisdom.

Bhai came over around 10 in the morning and I was fully ready for him. The door bell rang and in literally 10 seconds I opened the door.

"Look who decides to show up?" I spat at him in counterfeit anger.

"So you are gonna knock your brother for showing up late."

He placed his hand on his chest, "Hurtful."

Smile appeared on my face that I tried tremendously to hide but my efforts went in vain. He caught the smile and I was to longer able to uphold this charade.

"Oh. So my little, but devious, sister decides to bestow us with her angelic smile," He sarcasm came in as well. He even bowed down in his 'speech'.

"Oh yes. And do you now what this princess wants. She wants the day of wonderfulness that was promised by her brother. So I sincerely hope that he lives up to his promise, or else the dragons a wait my every command.

"Why yes princess." I rose and tangled his arm around mine and we left for the door, "and Geet. Day of 'wonderfulness'. Are you serious?"

"Why yes. Princesses can make up words, right?" it didn't even sounded like a question but a statement. He sighed in defeat and I smiled massively.

My plan was so far working. Keep this mind busy. Check. I was keeping this mind busy against my hearts demands.

We reached the entrance of the KC. I was zoned out on the part that we had to make a pit stop here. Bhai told me to wait in the car as it will take only a couple minutes. I complied but didn't realize my consequences.

I was alone; free to think of what I must. I did not plan this, and I was once again scared.

My mind succumbed in a paralyzed state as wild thoughts ran against my heart. It was asking questions to answers I refused to acknowledge. These new found feeling created hostilities in me; I was paranoid because a broken heart can never heal. Wasn't that it? And even if it does, will it be able to handle another breakdown another disastrous outcome where it will once again be stomped into smithereens because it tried to get back on its feet once again. Is it ready? Does it just think that it is? Cause I am not. You may call me scared but I am not afraid of the dark, I am just afraid of what is in it….

"To hell with this couple minutes. I cant stand this anymore." I unlocked the door of the car and basically scurried across the parking complex to the entrance of KC. What the hell was KC?

MAAN POV

Slipping into deep thought was what my mind was edging against. I didn't know what to do anymore and it agitated me even further. Not knowing basically annoyed the crap out of me. Resting my head on the base of the seat to sooth my self to find answers to the unknown was to soon cut short by the voice.  A certain chime that had a ring that could be differentiated in a crowd of millions. I knew this voice; something in me was appealed by it. Not able to contain my inner turmoil of this profound voice I rose off my seat to follow this labyrinth to my ultimate destination. I noticed the object of my voice right outside the entrance of the office. Chattering away in its usual habit. I shameless gawked at the elegant sight before, answering my answers silently, unknowingly. Suddenly those luscious eyes caught me, again. Not anticipating this reaction I hoped for an escape. Quickly turning to my nearest exit that left me at a dead end. I turned into a vase shattering it to the ground in thousand of pieces. Crap...I was caught........

"How but a vase in the middle of the pathway!" I yelled at the entire office staff to try and bail my self out of this disarray that I caused myself.

"Sir, this is not in the middle of the pathway," a scrawny man that worked for the financial part of the company responded. I turned to look at him and secretly sneaked a peek at Geet. Her face showed complete discombobulation. Pondering myself of why she was appalled left me in a new territory that was set aside for me to tread later.

"What do you mean, not in the middle of the pathway Jake." I scrunched my eyes at him, waiting a response, "Uh. Answer ME!"

"Umm. Sir. That's a corner," his eyes were downcast in pure terror.

Quickly glancing back at the shattered piece I noticed my own folly. In the thought of saving myself I ended up breaking my own life jacket. However Maan Singh Khurana can find a way. Hopefully.

"Well. This shouldn't be in the way," I redirected my thoughts back at Jake, "Who's the imbecile that decided for this? What if I wanted to look out the window? Than what? This stupid vase would be in the way!?!?"

"But Sir," he once again spoke up which infuriated me. I looked at the ceiling and once again looked her Geet at the reception area however she no longer dwelled there. Throwing myself in another sector of question of doubting me seeing her there at all. And if she wasn't than what was I thinking? This girl will seriously ruin me. She has already left me in a state of bewilderment and embarrassment, what else was left?

"What sir??? Tell me. Who told you to put that THERE!!?" I once again yelled to allow these conflicting thoughts and feelings an escape. But they were my thoughts and feelings and they were here to stay.

"Sir…Sir. It was your Grandma."

I instantly closed my eyes in frenzy. Disbelief enveloped my thoughts. I was becoming more primitive day by day because of a mere girl.

"Just don't let it happen AGAIN."

I still spoke in fury but with my eyes closed.

I paraded my self back into my office, but before I entered I told everyone to return to work.

I immediately shut the door behind me and slumped against the door. I shoot back to analysis of the previous events to find the root of the problem. And the answer was always the same: Geet.

"Mr. Khurana, good to see you." A noise from inside my cabin awoke me from my session of analysis.

Opening I noticed a familiar figure. It was the man from yesterday, the man with Geet. I turned to notice another figure in my room…

This figure was the root to all my problems…

Precap: Double Date????.....is this bonding time for Maneet? 

Hey Guys...How was it??? I know it was short but i needed a cliffhanger and this gave me one so i had to use it!

Not EDITED..Please ignore..

Anyways. I must say the play was AMAZING...i really want to show to you guys but copyright issues...
Next update is seriously at a i dont know. It might even become a surprise!!!!
But i am so glad that i am officially back. My inbox it FULL..i lot of catching up to do...
Anyways. I hope you like it and if you did..Please drop a comment..It makes me feel good...makes me want to write a quicker update...please...

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON OR COMMNET OR BOTH

and this is an OS i wrote: OS: A Moment So Slow...please read.

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subroshni77shanky18geettkasturi11manisha03asmi123fizza25tellycrazyayu14bhakbhartifanalu5123TinkJiaKaval05prizataanninonabebuArjunKiAshholyangelhansasma-Elfin-namitasindiyachillsurbhijn106Paloma_D-BeingAppy-cue1sakadafiHADmishti-eiya-siroililyRukhluvMaanmaansi007tanya_vidoosheeka-Premeena-charlie1950maanmishtiputhamzu32-shamima-cyum321KinshukKiDewanininaviJayaR-SmexySmile-gangesegbpaponeconlibra25basicquestion1krati5-Veritaserum-saomomambbihaminnie_tweetiemrk-1sanu3108punjabi.princesshalini01ninandmitzi11-afsha-hinal_maaneetshah10--Ratna--rsroopali6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaShalveseemamarykahkashansakinaRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelzaara2212CrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_pickachublackb28khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.spvdKrishna_SouravJunglebeeDonnaa

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
res

Go to top