Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Love Strikes...Again?~MG~ Note Page 105 ~ 7/09 (Page 60)

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hello my friends,

As promise i will be updating today. I am just finishing the update while writing my history paper at the same time. i am multitasking. So please bare with me.
The update will come up after i finish the history paper, which is fairly easy....

Hopefully by 10-11 at night....

Love 

Isha

Edited by PurplePetal - 22 March 2011 at 8:58pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifannamitasinmysticangelamzu32puthbasicquestion1RageOfAnAngel_BlackPearl_khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Junglebee

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
will be waiting for the update

.Regal.

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
HELLO...So here is 14 like promised...However this part is very short..I did the best i could..But the first week back to school and teacher are merciless. And you will like how the story is heading..Hopefully...Okay so part 14.

PART FOURTEEN:
"It takes a second to notice someone, an hour to like someone, a day to fall in love with someone, and a life time to forget them."
- Brittany Shea

GEET POV

Not wanting to face the harsh reality that was choking me beyond sanity I hugged the body in close contact with me even more hoping to escape this faulty situation and return to my normal and in truth lifeless life.

A place that was safe and comforting and were there were no penalties for a wrong step and no insecurity of a broken heart and a feigned mind. A place were the risk of simply diving out in the world without out any sort of protection to comfort the fall was an absurd action. Every step has a calculation that was checked infinitesimally and a back up plan was in store in every situation against every odd'

My life, as you would call. Boring.

"When did you come?" the voice beckoned me to come out of my inner sanctum and look at him with great pondering eyes. Taking away the grief and anguish in my heart, I decided to let the pretense of the bubbly girl take place for the satisfaction of my older brother.

"When did I come?" I repeated the question in a mock that lead a smirk to displace his smile, "I live here, and you. When did you come is the real question?"

"When did I come?" he looked at me quizzically, "mhmmm, a week ago."

A week ago, and he was showing his face to me now. The audacity of this man, be he my brother but I have some rights. Anger blew up in me and was doubled by the turmoil all ready in this treacherous heart, "A week ago?"

I literally spoke through my teeth, "And you come to see me, NOW!"

The feeling of punching his chest and causing him serious pain rendered through me but causing a scene would not be good, and who ruin the love birds day. Speaking of which, I haven't really seen yet.

Swerving my heels I followed the long forgotten trail to the exit of this place that was filled with immense love and wreck less hate.

"Hey, Geet. Hold on. I was only kidding."

Hearing his voice amplify as he spoke I could understand that he was catching up to me. Again, letting my emotions take control I abruptly turned and caught him by surprise which lead him to stop immediately that even tempted me to look at the grounds for any potential skid marks.

"I was only kidding. Why so serious? I came here a couple hours ago. Chill. I came here to wish Yash and Meera and to of course see you." The rage was started to extinguish in my mind but that didn't mean I was going to let him down easily.

"Oh. See me. Well you saw me. That' the exit right there. Please, do come again to SEE ME."

I placed a very sardonic smile on my lips and looked at him in loving eyes as he caught on to my pure sarcasm and my fake anger to anger him as he angered me. Not being able to contain myself I giggled at the face that changed from appalled to a clown.

"Now that's my Geet. The fun and lively one," he chuckled as he saw me laugh openly, "Missed you."

My Geet. Fun. Lively. Missed You. Those simple words scorned me. Yes, Bhai. I am truly missing this fun and lively Geet. The vivacious girl that thought she ruled the earth but sadly, it was just faade that was easily broken. Yes, Bhai, I miss her, "I missed you, too."

Whispering those words but loud enough for him to hear. Looking at him a noticed him upset at the quietness in my voice. Throwing away all that was in my heart, and vowing to myself to live in this moment and be happy with my brother. I changed my appearance. Straightened myself from my slouching position I linked my arm into his and made small talk to make him realize that the cheerful side still exists. Or to convince myself.

"So how was everything in Arizona?" I was always inquisitive about his work. He was a co- partner in a private resort in San Francisco but they wanted to expand there small empire and choose Arizona where there was a lot of land for grabs, at a cheap price.

"Everything was perfect. We faced a couple of hitches along the way. But we eventually bought the land and I just came back for some more business."

"More business," we slowly made our way to the bar as I was dying from thirst due to all my strength being taken in emotion and sentiments.

"Yes. We need a good construction company. So why not the one we started with. The owner has changed but we still believe that they will do an exquisite job."

So he did only come back here for business. My emotional roller coaster took yet another flip as my mind and heart provoked me to lash at him for his blunt and rude behavior.

"Oh. Just for business. I see how it is."

Again taking in the moment I placed the drink of sprite down and prepared to make my exit on the trail that I think I would never tread. To the exit.

Feeling something notch at my hand and yank me closer prevented yet another discreet escape, "Geet. Seriously. I don't know why but you are acting so strange."

Bhai was right. I was not acting like my self. Something has changed. From that boring and simple girl to an emotionally wreck and temperamental PMSing chick. I was unknown to why my behavior had changed or I was just acting stupid. Knowing the exact reason would assist me in no shape or form. A stranger has come and blew a whirlwind in my neatly filed and organized life, but along with it, stole something. Something deep, but will I find it, or was it mines to keep?

Bhai's consistent snapping broke my train of endless thought, "Sorry."

Recalling the conversation that we had I returned back attempting the same enthusiasm, "Okay. But you will have to treat for however long you stay."

"That's it. Well Geet, I already had it planned. We will go to KC and I will talk to the owner, which will take only ten minutes and than I have a day you will never forget planned."

"KC? Oh, nevermind. Just cant wait."

"And that's not it."

"More?" astounded at that I looked at him with inquiring eyes.

"When I go back to AZ, your coming with me to see the land."

"REALLY. That's the first time I will be out of this state."

Excitement probed my mind at the thought and lead to me bouncing like a little girl in the midst of all this commotion.

The thrilling bounces were cut short by a scene that rendered me speechless. Maan was pulling Sam outside.

My excessive jumping slowly died and my thoughts were shoved back to the room where my mess of a life was shown by a stranger deciding he wanted in. The havoc and distortion of the room was awful. My heart pounded at a rapid rate telling me something that I refused to listen as I was to caught up in this mess. But it never listens. It continued to tell me in a foreign language that I didn't speak that lead to my entire body into a complete disorientation, causing shallow hyperventilation.

Looking away from that hideous sight I gazed at Meera and Yash. They weren't going to help this mess in me but they can sure be a supple distraction.

"Bhai, have you talked to Yash and Meera," he discreetly nodded his head sideways and without another questioning heartbeat I scurried across the floor, "Good, cause I haven't either'"

Precap: Maan and Sam...are they upto? KC...girls do you know what that means?

Okay...Today was a short update...EDITED...Wow..A lot of mistakes

I know...I blame school...its almost the end of the year

Next one will hopefully be longer.

Hopefully

In the meantime...What are Sam and Maan upto??

Everyone wanted it..

And KC...girls we know what KC stands for

SO do you know what it meansWink

QUESTON: Do you like the quotes in the beginning or should i stop

them? Please tell me. I can save myself from finding them.

Part Thirteen: Click Here

PLEASE COMMENT OR HIT THE LIKE BUTTON OR BOTHLOL

Edited by PurplePetal - 23 March 2011 at 8:40pm

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subscarce05geettkasturi11sonika1974gagsykrishna.tellycrazyasmi123taannibhakbhartifanalu5123ayu14itsallabtGURTIholyangelhansasmaSemarnkprizadiyachillmaaneetfan123-Elfin-perfectflirt8surbhijn106Paloma_D-BeingAppy-sakadafichiki143HADmishtimishtibmadhu.pmlistmystique_girlmyedward12mysticangelRukhluvMaanabina03anshimanshicharlie1950doosheekaputh-shamima-amzu32cyum321princess.rocksJayaRninavi-SmexySmile-gangesegbnats0101paponeconbasicquestion1-Veritaserum-sanu3108--Saavi--mrk-1ambbihashalini01punjabi.princeskomlika-afsha-mitzi11hinal_maaneetshah10rsroopaliseemamaryShalve--Ratna--Ash19916n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212preethiaCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelkahkashansakinaCrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_blackb28pickachuibelieveinpinkkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.spvdKrishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.Junglebee

mishtib Goldie
mishtib
mishtib

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
first
will commen t later

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

lovely part..............love it!!!!

KC..........can be Khurana constructions,

but u can turn up with anything,so no guess there.

well the quotes which u choose are beautiful nd meaningful!!!

.Regal.

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
wow...great update...
loved it
i was hoping for some maneet moments
nevertheless...will b waiting for next update....the quotes are brilliant
plzz dont stop them.....they complement ur upate well..
keep writing
love u and ur ff

reva

.Regal.

.CookieMonster. IF-Addictz
.CookieMonster.
.CookieMonster.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Res

Go to top