Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Love Strikes...Again?~MG~ Note Page 105 ~ 7/09 (Page 5)

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
interesting
I loved ur ff

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Hey guys...this is the next part and i hope that you enjoy itSmileSmile...and could you tell me if you dont get a pm because i could do something about it because i am bad at that...anyways enjoyWink

Part Four: 

You don't love someone because they're prefect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not. -Jodi Pinconlt

Geet POV continued'.

We walked quietly afraid of breaking the silence and starting a conversation that we didn't know now how to start. I looked at him through the corner of my eyes finding him staring blanking in front of him. It was almost like he was trying hard not to look at me. My eyes now focused on him intently. His facial features were really'how do I put this, manly. His unshaven beard gave him an old look but his face a young one and I found that really attractive I would say. I could tell that he was muscular from tightly his clothes fitted on his body. I stared at him like fool which was broken by his coughing. He was waiting right next to me waiting for me to enter his car.

"Oh, sorry," I broke the silence. Might as well go on with it right, "Well to have a more formal introduction my name is Geet Handa."

"Maan Singh Khurana." That was all he said and he raised his hand for a hand shake. I was going on a date and I was shaking my date's hand. Really.

I entered his Mercedes. I didn't know anything about cars but I could tell this was a Mercedes because I've always wanted one.

"I'm so where are we going," I asked trying to make this date more like a date.

"An Italian restaurant," he said in a matter ' of ' fact voice, "Olive Garden, do you like Italian food," he asked seriously wanting know where I liked Italian or not. Well the truth was that Italian wasn't on my love list or my hate. It was in the middle. Should I lie about it or say the truth. Most people would lie right, but no, I should tell the truth.

"Actually, I'm not a big fun of it but I don't hate it," I said with enthusiasm to make him feel happy, "However I love Chinese food, do you?"

"Actually I don't like Chinese food," he said instantaneously. Well I least he could actually try to sugar coat it but no he was very straightforward. Silence lingered in the car after that statement but I couldn't stand it anymore. Either he had to talk, which seemed very unlikely, or I needed to talk but I was I little frightened to do.

"Can I listen to some music," I asked with sincerity in my voice so he cant resist me.

There was a long pause before he decided to answer my question, "Sure, just can you keep it low, please."                  

"Thanks," I mumbled to rest, "attitude, oh my gosh, kitna attitude hai. Kaun iske saath reh sakta hai."

"Kuch kaha," he asked like he knew exactly what I had said. I looked at him, his face showed some angry but mostly it was blank.

"Nahi toh," I played it off cool. I turned the radio hoping not to hear him talk. The songs that were playing where all American, I listened to mostly Hindi songs though, I only had one favorite American song and that was 99 times by Kate Voegele (if you listen to it you will understand, here is a link it you want to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6vRQslimnU)

"Do have any Hindi songs, Maan?" I asked politely.

"I don't really listen to Hindi songs, mostly whatever is on the radio." He stated and turned the radio off. Great, just great another thing that we didn't have in common. Babaji, whats going to happen.

The rest of the car ride was in complete silence. We reached the restaurant and we walked to the lady.

"Table for two. Already reserved for Maan Singh Khurana." He told the waitress.

She ogled at him like a baby who just got a new toy. I got angry, may I not like him but he was my date and that didn't go well with me.

"Excuse, our table." I rudely said to her. Her eyes shot up and she was shocked to see me, "Our table," I repeated.

She led us to a table by the window seated for two. We sat down and she passed us the menus. We read our menus in silence. Silence the recurring theme of tonight. Babaji, help me na. The lady returned to us, "Are you guys ready to decide on what to drink?"

"I'll take a coke no ice please," I said and then continued looking at the menu.

"I'll take red wine, please," he said. My eyes shoot up instantly. He drinks. Drinks.

"You drink," I asked as soon as the lady left our table.

"Occasionally, why?" he asked clueless. 

"Nothing, nothing at all, just wondering." Great something else that I hate and he loves, well kind of loves, same difference.

"So what do you do?" I asked him. Like I didn't already know. Meera was a bragger, but I needed to start a conversation.

"I'm the MD for Khurana Construction," he seemed really proud. Integrity, "How about you?"

"I'm in med school. Two years till I am a doctor," I said with the same integrity, but it seemed to have the opposite affect on him. He literally flinched when I said that I was doctor. His eyes became bigger, his mouth opened in a gasp type way and he looked shocked and then anger as his eyes furrowed and his mouth made a straight line. I just sad that I was going to be a doctor. What was wrong with that, "Are you okay I asked?"

"Yeah," he said as he tried to recompose him self. He had a problem with doctors but what? But we weren't there yet to ask him, heck I bet we will ever get there."

She came back with breadsticks and our drink and asked about the appetizer. I really wanted this date to be over with and asked to skip to the main coursed and he was okay with. I bet he was also in a rush. He ordered Chicken Parmesan and got Cheese Ravioli (plain and simple). We had little burst of conversations that lasted for couple of sentence and ended.

"Did you watch the Tourist, with Johnny De--," I began to say.

"No," he practically jumped off his seat and yelled at me, "Um, I don't watch movies."

What was his problem? We had nothing in common he can't be my Mr. Perfect. No same taste, music, movies, drinks, job interest. Nothing. I sighed and began to eat my food at the end of another conversation.

When I glanced at the entrance and saw him with her. Dev was here with Naintara. Why does he always follow me? Why can't he leave me online for once? I saw her hands were wrapped around his arms tightly and she was smiling and giggling away. Payback's a b****! I still have fulfilled that promise yet. Dev saw me across the way and worry look appeared on his face but then we smiled at me. He had the audacity to smile at me. I wanted to kill him right. I grabbed my fork thinking of ways to kill him. No Geet, resist the urge, resist the urge.

I placed a fake smile on my face as Naintara saw me and a smirk appeared on her face. The same smirk. Dev looked away and followed the lady to there table. I looked at Maan who had the world's most confusing face. He must have seen me go through all these emotions in a second. I feel so sorry for him. If only he knew. This date was going all so wrong for him.

Wait. Date. My date. Dev's Date. Both date. Jealous.

"Jaaanuuu," I cooed at him and grabbed his hand. 

Part Three: Click Here

Part Five: Click Here

Edited by ManEetkiDeewaNi - 26 February 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsvahc123psruthidpurvagaberscarce05payal956krishna.fizza25asmi123tellycrazyTinkJiataannialu5123DancinFirefliesjuhi_ansaribhakbhartifanmaan13579mons_mbnamitasindiyachillnaamteegsakadafimyedward12doosheekaabina03lodyshivangi783tanya_viamalu123trishapiqbals4everIqbal Neha1cyum321KinshukKiDewaniputh-shamima-ninavi-SmexySmile-nats0101gangesegbJayaRbasicquestion1paponecon-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94ambbihaWater.shalini01vrsharmasanu3108punjabi.princes-afsha-charmed oneskooliiomitzi11--Ratna--rsroopaliShalvepreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maaneetsangel_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesykhwaishfanibelieveinpinkspvdnotfadedawayJunglebee

doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
cool update.

i love the jealous part.

keep going
taanni Senior Member
taanni
taanni

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

wow that was cool.

jealousy part.. geets gonna be in deep trouble i guess

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
great update
i hope in this jealous track she wil fall 4 maan EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by ambbiha - 12 January 2011 at 9:50pm
-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Gr8 part.... loved it
trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
awesome
namitasin Senior Member
namitasin
namitasin

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Jelous geet and mr attitude luved it yaar update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kahkashansakina

Go to top