Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Love Strikes...Again?~MG~ Note Page 105 ~ 7/09 (Page 2)

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
great part
maaneet met Dancing
continue soon waiting 4 their dateDay Dreaming

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
great ..do continue plz.
thx
Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

awesome ff and updates..

plzz add me to PM list

reva

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
InterestingSmile
Continue soon.
And please add me to the PM listSmile
khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
totally loved it......please add me 2 ur pm listSmile
js452 Goldie
js452
js452

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
awww maaneets blind date! such a gd idea!!!
plz add me to the pm list and update sooon!
-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Loved it.......... pls add me to ur pm list
.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
HI Guys...well this is my next update....it was going to have the date but i decided to make that in the next part...but you will find out who "he" is in this one.

Part Three: 

What we can do for another is the test of powers. What we can suffer is the test of love ' Brook Foss Westcott

Geet POV

The place where lightning once stroke'

I left my apartment with my keys and jogged down the street corner.

What has life done to me? What had he done to me? Why do I give him so much power and so much importance in my life that he makes me change my decisions he makes a me alter my perception that he makes me keep my heart closed away anyone that might be able to open it.

Why in the world to a let him do this to me? I can't stand him anymore, why did he have to cheat on me. Why did he bring my hopes so high that when I they crashed pain wasn't even durable. The slightest scratch could open all wounds and my life once again could come crashing down.

I hate him, I hate to the core. I hate the way he made feel and now I hate him for what he makes me feel. I won't, I can't let him govern me anymore, I have to be in control; I am the one in control of my life not him; he no longer in power. No more power for him at all.

But was it that easy'I wish. I really hate stupid D'

HONK. "Hey miss, watch where you are going," a man in his sixties with a need to a facial barked ay me.

I looked at where I was standing. Oops'I was in the middle of the crosswalk when there was green light.

"I'm sorry," I held my hands up in a surrender, while giving the sweetest look possible on earth.

"Yeah. Yeah'Yeah," the old man removed his gaze from while his hand shooed me away, "Just go."

Bingo. I was just saved.

I hate him even more now though, because of him I could have gotten into a car crash. Are you kidding me. Geet you are going to forgot about him and I mean it. You are to never ever think about him or remember what he did to you or what you felt after that. That was a chapter I the past you need to flip the page and start over. Babaji give me strength.

I looked at the driver and squeezed in another sorry before I started to jog again. This time I won't think about.

Oh'who are you kidding? Forgetting is impossible, but changing his importance in my life won't be easy but it isn't impossible. I will make him realize I have moved on. That I don't need a man in my life to complete; I can complete myself very well. I am becoming a Doctor. Dr Geet Handa, has a ring to it and it was without a man. Well that just proves my point.

I stop and look at my surrounding'I am finally there. An isolated beach where no comes, a place that no one even knows about. I place where I found solitude for the past 23 years of my life. My second home. I small beach with the most beautiful view. Where the waves crash the shore and retreat back slowly but return with a more greater hit. Rocks that pile up till they reach the sky. Rocks that no matter what won't break. Rocks that I so dearly envy deeply. And sand the vulnerable of all. How soft it feels and how easy it can be manipulate. (if anyone of you watched Charmed, it's the beach they go to I am describing. If that helps).

I was home. The place I love, then hated, and loved. The place where I was wronged, where he wronged me'.

Flashback

I was going to go to my solitude hoping that I could find some answers to questions I had about him. That I loved him and I wanted to be tied down in every way possible with him. Or should I wait after I finished pre-med or even med school. I need to now so I jogged to the beach my beach.

I was excited because any way possible I would end up with him. Any way I turned the equation he was my solution and that filled me with joy. He loved me and I loved me. What more can a girl ask for, right?

I ran quickly to solve this problem of when. I neared to my place when I saw a figure there with his back turned to me. I could tell it was him, I was excited it to confront him.

My jog become a very quietly slow motion walk to surprise him. I was halfway there when we turned to the side when I say someone else with him. A girl to be precise, Her hands where wound around his neck and his around her waist. I stopped in my path as pain pierced me painfully in my heart, My heart was no longer there.

His lips..her lips. They were kissing and they both were in to it. Like they loved it. He loved it. This can be happening to me, he cant. No cant. I shut my eyes hoping that this was lie that this wasn't true. I opened it hoping that it was dream, no a nightmare. But no, my hopes were shattered and my heart died again. They were there, they were kissing.

"DEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVV," I screamed at the top of my lungs. He turned abruptly at what caused the noise and he saw me with my tear streamed face. She turned looking at me shocked which soon turned into a smirk. A smirk. I wanted to kill her I wanted to kill him, "I hate you, and I never want to see you again, you UNDERSTAND."

I turned to her, "Naintara'payback's a b****."

"Geet, please let me exp'," Dev began.

"Shut up," I screamed, "After this I really don't need an explanation."

I can't see his face any more. I turned and I ran. I ran as if my life depended on it. What life remained'.

Present

I was sitting on a rock and looking the waves. Life will move on but the question is will I move on with it? I found my answer. Will I move on with life or will I live in the past. The decision was mine. Not Dev's mine.

I ran back to my apt. without any problems this time to tell Meera the good news. The best news she will ever hear since the 4 years. I ran back to APT # 12 and unlocked the key when I ran into Meera.

"Where the hell have you been?" Meera barked at me, "Don't you remember about your blind date or its at Seven. Look it already Six."

Date. What was she talking about? I already texted her that I wasn't going to go so what date?

"Meera, seriously you lost it," I said in a casual tone as walked to my room as nodded my head to Yash who was busy watching serials. Yash, Yash, Yash, watches more serials than Meera and I combined, "I sent you a text that I didn't want to go, that I wasn't ready."

"Well, Geet my phone was dead so I didn't really get you memo," Meera tried to play it off cool, "And he will be here in about'.i don't know'53 minutes."

"What!!!!" I yelled a scream that could shatter windows.

"Geet, Be quiet" Yash screamed at me, "Its the part when we find out if she is really there daughter-in-law with a new face and no memory. It's important."

I whacked him on a head and lead Meera into my room.

"What do you mean will be here in 53 minutes."

"Well 49 minutes now. And it means I didn't get your message so I couldn't really tell him, know could I!"

"Well this is just great."

"Yeah, just great, you smell a pig, go take a shower and get ready. I'll lay your clothes out." Meera pushed me into the bathroom and left.

Great I was going this date. Will first step to moving on I guess'.

"Geet you're already 15 minutes late..GOOO!!" Meera yelled at me.

I opened the door and I saw him. He was wearing jeans with a white casual shirt and he still looked good. He had a unshaved beard which made him more attractive and I stopped at his eyes which were looking into mines with great meaning. He made me feel safe. That he won't hurt me but that's what they all say.

Out of the blue Meera pushed me outside. Meera you are so dead. If that wasn't enough she said, "Bhaiyya you already like don't you."

I blushed thinking about it. Wait'did she just called him bhaiyya. Bhaiyya. You set me up on a date with your cousin. The cold hearted cynical you always rant about. I was dead.

"Meera you are so d-" he began to say. His voice right know didn't sound that pretty.

"Yeah I know. You're proud of me. I already know," She tried to hide her nerves. Yeah, watch I'll show you how much I am proud of you.

"Meera," he said in a cold voice that sent shivers up my back

"You lovebirds or soon lovebirds have fun!!" that was the last thing she said before she slammed the door to leave.

I avoided his gaze'this is going to be along night'

Precap: Maneet's Date'.and Geet will meet someone (Guess who?)

Tell me what you think of it.Smile

Part One and Two: Click Here

Part Four: Click Here

Edited by ManEetkiDeewaNi - 26 February 2011 at 11:39pm

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subscarce05payal956krishna.gagsyasmi123bhakbhartifanalu5123taannishreya satishmaaneet93DancinFirefliessakadafinaamteeghansasmamons_mbbono_jostnanamitasindiyachillmyedward12nan_10RukhluvMaantrishapmishtiblodyixrayshivangi783abina03doosheekaKinshukKiDewaniputh-shamima-cyum321Iqbal Neha1iqbals4ever-SmexySmile-nats0101JayaRninaviKrishnaluv94basicquestion1Vintagepeachpaponecon-Veritaserum-punjabi.princesshalini01ambbihavrsharmashah10--Ratna--rsroopalimitzi11-afsha-kooliiocharmed ones6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinamaaneetsangelShalveCrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_khwaishfanibelieveinpinkspvdJunglebee

Go to top