Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Love Strikes...Again?~MG~ Note Page 105 ~ 7/09 (Page 17)

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

.Hi guys...this is the next part to Love Strikes and it does include the party and a shocker at the end (well i hope you get shockedWink)....i updated quickly cause Smallville And Supernatural werent new or on so i had free time and i put it good useLOL....anyways thank you to everyone that comment and i really hope that this lives up to your expectationConfused

so here is part 8

Part 8:

Love is game that two can play and both win by losing their hearts 'Eva Gabor.

Geet POV continued'.

I stepped out the car and walked straight in to the store but right before I entered I looked back to see Maan out of his car but standing right next to him. Ugh'this dumbo first doesn't get a present for a BIRTHDAY party and when we are going to get one he stands there clueless. He is a dumbo'

"Are you going to come or not," I yelled at him across the parking lot. No response but I got a glare from him. Ugh'he is so complicated'

"Come on'you dumbo," I whispered the last part.

"Why??" he asked.

"Really, you asking why??," he continued to glare, "To get a gift you moron."

He began to walk towards me, thank God he has some sense. For a second I thought he had no brain. He walked to me and stopped his eyes were cold, the warmth I once saw was now gone.

"You called me a moron," he hissed at me. I didn't care I got him where I wanted.

"Yes, I called you a moron to get you here," I grabbed his and dragged him to the store, "We are going to get a present."

He let of a sigh of defeat, he thought he was going to win me.

"What does she like?" he asked as we edged to walk ahead of me. I sped up to walk with him. What should he get her? Duh'. You could never go wrong with this'

"Jewelery," I exclaimed and unintentionally grabbed his arm, "You can never go wrong with jeweler and most girl, if not all, love jeweler."

"Jewelery," he scoffed and released my hand, was I holding onto him, Oops, "Is that the only thing a girl can think of."

This man was infuriating me by the second.

"We only think of jewelery," I continued to be anger, "Well you boring men like stripped ties and ball point pens that run smoothly and maybe even pocket protectors."

"Please," he continued to talk like I hadn't even hurt his ego, "We aren't that cheap, it would have to name brand."

I stopped dead in my tracks. Was this guy serious but then he turned and smiled at me. Sarcasm'I hate you I thought.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing," I looked away and walked ahead of me him to the jewelry counter. I was looking at some necklaces when I felt Maan behind me. He brushed off my shoulder and leaned on the counter.

"Anything good," he asked nonchalantly. I was about to answer when a saleswomen came, "Do you need help, sir?" she was excessive chipper.

"We were just looking at some necklaces," he said, "but I don't know which on to pick." He was looking at the necklaces very closely.

"It doesn't matter which one you pick sir. Anyone of them would look gorgeous on your wife." My eyes shot up with his instantaneously. She was laughing at her own little remark. I was so mad that I ignored the whole gorgeous part. I looked at Maan and his expression mirrored mine. Confusion, annoyance and anger.

"He isn't'" he stopped me from clarifying her mistake.

"I know, but I want the best for my wife," he grabbed my hand and started stroking it, "Right, sweety."

I eyed him and put up a fake smile. I turned to her again to clarify her mistake but she didn't let me, "Let me get some more pieces" and she was off her way. She cleared from my view and I snatched my hand, "What the hell are you doing?" I croaked at him.

"Practice makes perfect," his hand went around and wounded around my waist and pulled me close. The touch tingled me. It made me more alive and more focused and conscious but it also created a weird sensation through my body. I kept on thinking when the lady came back.

"This is a very pretty necklace and it suits your wife really well." I looked at the necklace. It was a simple but gorgeous, like me, the irony. It was a single diamond in the center with a silver chain. It was simple and beautiful, Pari would love this, "I'll take it." I exclaimed.

"Are you sure, sweety," he looked at me like he didn't like it. Rich people.

"Honey," I rested my hand on his chest. There came the same sensation again. Ignore Geet, ignore, "I really want it, its amazing and pretty. I love it, please please please!!" I gave him the puppy face and he melted. Whether it was real or not I still need to find out. We, or rather he, bought the necklace and we were on our way to the party.

"Have a nice day," the lady smiled at us.

We walked out holding hand and when we exited I immediately let go, "Let's go."

Maan POV

We walked into the house and it was beautifully decorated. There were balloons everywhere, streamers hanging from every nook and hook, a disco ball hanging from the middle and a DJ on the small stage, and tables surrounding the dance floor. This party seemed like a teenager's sweet sixteen but no it was for a girl turning 23. I noticed that everyone was eyeing us, or rather me. I was the complete stranger to them, then I remember what or why I came here. I slipped my hand into Geet's and ignored the feeling. She turned to me and those eyes that spoke now questioned by intention.

Does she know what she wants? "You came up with this jealousy plan and when I play along with it you don't like?"

I looked away and looked at the people now gazing more at us seeing me hold her hand. Feeling something cuddle my arm I turned to her and I was rooted by her smile.

'Sorry' she mouthed at me. She made me laugh. NO, Maan Singh Khurana can't laugh because of a girl. I argued with myself but a small unnoticeable chuckle escaped.

"Hi Geet," a tall skinny girl came up. She was wearing a floor length dress with intricate designs everywhere. She's probably the birthday girl.

"Hi Pari, and Happy Birthday," she let go of my arm and hugged the girl, gifted her the present and than recuddled my arm. Now Pari looked at me and whispered to Geet.

"And who is this handsome devil," she eyed me. Geet glared at Pari and she became quiet.

"This Maan, Maan Singh Khurana," I brought out my hand and shook her's. Geet continued but her voiced seemed to crack, "My date for tonight."

"Ooooo'.yummy," Pari chided.

"Pari."

"Sorry, anyways come in guys and find a seat or stand, doesn't matter," We walked in but Pari whispered something to Geet and I heard it 'Your choice has improved'Thank God'. Geet shoot a threatening look and we walked away. We found a table but neither of us sat down. We stood there. I would occasionally steal some glances at her and drown in her eyes, but not for long or else I wouldn't be able to come back out.

"Maan," Geet called for my attention, "Want to dance?" her eyes pleaded and then she shoot to the other side of the room and I looked to see the people who caught me into this mess. That awful girl and the man that Geet wanted to make jealous.

I had to say yes, I didn't like to dance but this was the whole purpose and I couldn't back down now.

"Sure." Was all that came out.

Geet offered her hand and we walked to the dance floor. (The song "Ek Din Teri Rahon Mein" from Naqaab.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubaPIs4Er6w)

I twirled her into my arms and I rested both of my arms on her waist and starred into her eyes. Her arms naturally came and wounded around my neck. And we swayed in the music.

Ek din ..Ek din teri raahon
Baahoon mein panaahon mein
Aungaa kho jaunga

Ek din tera ho jaunga

I grabbed her hand and spun her out and brought her back in and she now her back rested on my chest and we continued to say to. My cheeks involuntarily brushed her face and my face went into her hair.

Yeh dil to na keh saka yeh baatein
dil to na keh saka

I spun her back and in and dipped her down. She came back to me and I grabbed her hand close to my heart.

Tu jaane na tu
Chaahat meri kitni betaab hai
Ho jo barso meri palkon mein tha
Tu wohi khwaab hai

Har ghadi har ghadi teri yaadoon mein
vaadon mein iradon mein
Aungaa kho jaunga
Ek din tera ho jaunga

Yeh dil to na keh yeh baatein
Dil to na keh saka

I caressed her face and then lifted her up so she was in the air. We turned and I slowly brought her down. She blushed a very bright red color. I was so tempted to touch it. I reached for it and she shied away from me.

Yeh Jhukti nazar
Jaane jigar hosh le jati hai
Mein kaise kahon
Ek ajnabi dard dejati hai

Chupke se Chupke se teri neeedon mein
Khwaabon mein khayalon mein
Chaaunga Khojunga
Ek din tera ho jaunga

Ek din ..Ek din teri raahon
Baahoon mein panaahon mein
Aungaa khojaunga
Ek din tera ho jaunga

Yeh dil to na keh yeh baatein
dil to na keh saka (2)

I grabbed her hand and traced along her arm slowly and grabbed her shoulder and spun her into my arms. I pulled her closer by her waist and her arms became stronger around mine. I dipped her in a circle and turned her again so her back was to me. I nuzzled again to her hair.

We continued to sway till the music ended. The music ended and still laid in our each others arms. The world around us stopped and we remained in our solitude. I was perfectly contempt with her in my arms but clapping startled her and she left the dance floor in a hurry leaving me behind in embarrassment. Excusing my self I left the floor to go after.

"Geet, Geet." I yelled for her. She stopped and she turned. I expected tears in her eyes but I found happiness and embarrassment.

What in the world was wrong with this girl?

"Geet, that was beautiful," I man called out from behind me.

It was the same man that was at Olive Garden.

"Thank you, Dev," Geet responded to the man as she once again cuddled into my arm but she added something else, her head was leaning on my shoulder. I swallowed my spit and said "Hi. We haven't been introduced, I'm Maan Singh Khurana."

"We all know and I am Dev Kapoor." I shook his hand with my free one, "I use to dat'"

"Dev, sweety what are you doing here." The same annoying lady called for him, "Oh, hi," she acted surprised when you can tell she was not, "I'm Naintara Rathod soon to be Kapoor."

Geet clenched her hand tighter around mine. I looked at her to tell her that it was going to be okay and she relaxed a bit. I smirked, she listened to me, "I'm Ma--."

"We all know who you are. Everyone has been talking about you." Naintara seemed annoyed, like she didn't like that we were getting all the attention. Geet noticed that to and she relaxed and a smile played on her lips.

"I know, isn't he just wonderful, and an amazing dancer," Geet gloated about me. My ego was getting big, "better than Dev."

Naintara eyes radiated anger but she smiled, "Dev come on lets go. I want to give Pari our gift."

"But we alrea'"

"Come on." She dragged Dev off with her and as soon as she was gone Geet broke into laughter and I joined in. I was laughing, I didn't know why and I didn't want to know why but I felt happy and she evoked this feeling in me. Geet Handa made me laugh.

"Geet, puttar." Another guy yelled at Geet. How many guys does this girl know? Wait, puttar. I turned to see a man in his late 40s hug Geet and than a women of same age hug her as well. Geet's parents, I am screwed.

"How are you mama," Geet voiced concern, "your taking you medications on time," her mother nodded for a yes but she didn't seem satisfied so she turned to her father, "Papa, mama has been taking her medicine on time, right?"

"Beta, most of the time but sometimes she forgets." Her moms eyes glared at her father but when Geet questioned her she pleaded not guilty, "I sometimes forget because you papa doesn't want to go outside and jog so my time gets wasted there and than I forget."

"Papa," Geet turned her focus to her dad, her mom held a beaming smile, "You have diabetes you know better."

"Okay, beta, just because you are going to become a doctor doesn't mean that you have to control us like monster." Her fathered laughed off, joined by her mother and than Geet. They had such a loving family. It was, dare I say it, adorable. Soon her father noticed me.

"Geet, introduce us," her father edged her.

Geet looked scared and I stood there mad. This wasn't part of the plan, this was supposed to be a one time lie and if her parents found out then'WE were screwed.

"Umm'um..um..thi-th-thi-this is Ma," Geet stuttered and I didn't want to intervene.

"Come on beta, we saw you dance and we talked to Pari," her mother stated. She seemed happy to meet me where her father was giving me the death look.

"Yes, beta who is this?" her father was persistent.

"This Maan Singh Khurana, my date." She shouted quickly.

I clenched my hands into fists. She told them. Her father continued to stare me down and her mother expressed excessive joy.

"He is handsome beta," her mother chided just like her friend, "I am so happy for you. Right na, Mohan."

"Hmph'sure," he didn't even divert his gaze. Why didn't he like me? We hardly knew each other, "As long as he doesn't break my daughters heart, I am happy." He walked away from the scene.

"Ignore him beta," her mother brushed it off a playful remark, "So beta are you coming to Yash and Meera's engagement party next week, I hope that Geet has invited you?"

"Yes, Mama he is coming. Mama go stop papa I think he is going to eat some jalebi."

Her mother's focused re-adjusted and left but no before saying, "Hope to see you there." And she walked off. I turned to Geet and I stared at her staring at the floor. What was that?

"What was that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that they were coming." She didn't know.

"So you let your parents go to a party without informing you." I accused her.

"My parents don't have to inform me about there whereabouts they are my parents. And it isn't has if have to call me and say 'Beta I got an invitation from your long time friend that we love as a daughter Pari to go to her birthday party, can we go??" she tried to cool down but my temper was rising, "And whats the difference, you would go anyways, its Meera's, your sisters, engagement."

"The difference is that I would be going alone but now I have to go with you," I ruffled through my hair and my eyes feel on her.

What was she doing her? My anger doubled seeing her here. I clenched my fist so tight that I thought my knuckles were to fall off. The girl that I loathed with all my heart was in front of me laughing her head off with a group of friends. I wanted to go to her and smack some sense into her. Geet soon noticed my gaze at the girl and walked over there. What was Geet doing now?

She walked over and was now also laughing with her. She soon brought her over to me. I looked away immediately but my mind remained on them. Thousand questions went through me. Maybe millions. I turned around fully and grabbed whatever drink the waiter was carrying and chugged it down and placed it down on the tray. I hate this day.

"Maan," Geet was calling me, "I have someone to introduce. I place a fake smile upon my face and turned around and looked at Geet and her. She had a smirk on her and knew what her intentions were but I wasn't going to let her win.

"Maan this is Sameera Rao. She is like my best friend type mentor. She is already a doctor and she is helping me become a better doctor. She is the sweetest and kindest person I ever meant."

I turned cold. My eyes narrowed on both of them. Dr. Sameera Rao was a sweet and kind person'.Geet you are oblivious to the truth'.

Precap: Maan and Geet meet on professional terms'meaning either at the hospital or at KC.

Ignore mistakes pleaseWink.....and pretty please comment

Part Seven: Click Here

Part Nine: Click Here

Edited by ManEetkiDeewaNi - 26 February 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsvahc123dpurvascarce05kasturi11payal956krishna.asmi123saku1122tellycrazytruthseeker123DancinFirefliestaanninonabebualu5123juhi_ansaribhakbhartifan-Elfin-hansasmanaamteegnamitasinsakadafimishtibmirnaliniabina03maansi007shivangi783myedward12nan_10doosheekatrishapcharlie1950tanya_viiqbals4everKinshukKiDewaniputhamzu32-shamima-nats0101-SmexySmile--Veritaserum-basicquestion1saumieepaponeconambbihaWater.Krishnaluv94vrsharmasaomomkomlikapunjabi.princesshalini01mitzi11-afsha-kooliio--Ratna--rsroopaliliv2laughshah10preethiaShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maaneetsangelCrazyCutesyibelieveinpinkkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebee

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
love it..
awsome geet called maan moron. so fuuny..
thx.
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Great update!  
_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
moron.........tat was too funny,Loved the dance sequence
lovely part..........loved it
scarce05 Newbie
scarce05
scarce05

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Great updateClap...Love the dance. I hope both help each other to forget their past and like each other more. I wonder what will happen at meera's engagement party. You're doing a god job describing everything....waiting for the next updateWink.

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
awesome part
ClapClapClap
doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
GREAT UPDATE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
DancinFireflies Senior Member