Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Love Strikes...Again?~MG~ Note Page 105 ~ 7/09 (Page 100)

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurplePetal

Originally posted by cue1

Ooohh i think i know what Meera has in mind and its exactly what i would do!! 

But finally Geet admitted that Maan makes her feel something!!!

I really wonder what you have in mind...and if it is correct! 

thanks for the lovely comment. 

Well we'll have to wait till your next update to see if we were both on the same wavelength lol

BTW when are you next updating :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Ooohh i think i know what Meera has in mind and its exactly what i would do!! 

But finally Geet admitted that Maan makes her feel something!!!

I really wonder what you have in mind...and if it is correct! 

thanks for the lovely comment. 

Well we'll have to wait till your next update to see if we were both on the same wavelength lol

BTW when are you next updating :P

Today!!!!! Updating all 3 FF's today actually...

hopefully the same wavelength!

basicquestion1

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Update Today!!

well u r going to b a busy bee updatin all 3 of u'r ffs.

.Regal.

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Update Today!!

well u r going to b a busy bee updatin all 3 of u'r ffs.

Yup...a busy bee..but since i have nothing to do im good!!!!!! 

basicquestion1

Simran_14 Goldie
Simran_14
Simran_14

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
nice update.  can u add me to ur pm list pleaseSmile

.Regal.

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

PART NINETEEN:

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."

-Oprah Winfrey

GEET POV

I sat in the car waiting quiet impatiently. My legs would not cease to stop shaking and when they would my hands would start. I no longer had control over my body. Meera was already in Yash's house getting bats to help me mend my shattered heart. Bats to help mend something, that something you don't hear everyday. Well two negatives make a positive. At least I hope they do.

Agitated by the prolonging wait I started to crack my fingers and knuckles in misery. After which I began tapping at the dashboard agitated. The wait was unbarring, I should have went with her when she offered but I was acting a little to snobby after hearing that we might end up in jail.

Meera's master scheme of me mending my heart with bats in order to attain self gratification so I can allow another person in so that this already bandaged heart can possibly get hurt again. Wouldn't it be easier to rip my heart out and offer it to the world and they can take their share which will return it mangled but at least I never had to know the person, or even fall in love with them. That would have been easier bargain than actually falling for them and not having them behind you so they can catch you when you fall.

But I was taking a risk. Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the entire staircase as Martin Luther King Jr. has put it. I was taking a risk and putting my heart on the line because of the faith I had of everything working out in the end.

"We got the bats," Meera spoke as she entered the car.

"Oh finally you decide to grace me with your heavenly face," I sarcastically retorted still angered by her actions.

"HAHA," she forcibly laughed, "Oh, and I got us black hats to wear."

"Hats," puzzlingly looking at her, "First you make me wear blue skinny jeans and white wife beater and how black hats. Does committing a felony have a dress code nowadays? Maybe I didn't catch up with the memo."

"It's so we don't get noticed."

"Oh, that's why we are wearing white. So we don't get noticed. Exactly what professional criminals do, wear white so they don't get caught. But wait don't they wear black, because black isn't really detectable at night."

"That's why we are wearing BLACK hats."

I clenched my fingers into a fist and involuntarily my fingers cracked. Placing a very fraudulent smile on my face I spoke through my teeth, "Meera, just drive."

She happily obliged remaining ignorant to the inflection of my words and drove off into the distance.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Half way through the drive I was getting very impatient with the eerie quiescent that prevailed in the car. Nor Meera spoke, nor did I and neither had the guts to turn on the stereo and relinquish our hold on this eerie silence.

No longer able to hold myself I spoke out, "Meera how much longer, and where are we going."

"All in good time, Geet. All in good time," she sounded like a wise owl and I was the fragile deer asking for guidance. I huffed and settle back into my seat, "What about the song?"

I was still astonished that Meera had gotten this entire scheme from a song.

"All in good time." Meera repeated the same words.

In the silence, lacking something to do, my eyes began to scan the entire area for anything. And its top priority was civilization in this empty place. I noticed trees and shrubs and bushes and vast place of nothing but nothing in particular to allow me know what the area was of.

"Can you now tell me where we are going?" I rudely asked.

"All in good'."

"Yah, yah, I know. All in good time."

"You catch on fast."

"Well, I am a genius."

"And I'm dumb." She huffed at me in rhetoric.

After a couple minutes Meera made a turn to an exit and landed me into the land of the familiar. I knew this place. I had been here once before. Although I could never recall.

Cognizance came about as I noticed the pathway to the community. The houses, the park. It was Dev's neighborhood. And Dev's house a lone ranger among them as it was located at the far end where empty lots sat.

"What are we doing here?" I once again asked hoping for a better response.

"Have you ever listened to Bust your Windows by Jazmine Sullivan?"

"Yes, why?"

Meera paused as she waiting for me to reach her level of thinking. And the moment I ran the song through my head I shouted, "No, Meera. We are not doing this! Vandalizing, breaking other people's property."

"Honey, I thought you had some sense. Why else would we bring bats? To toss a couple shots at a piata." She scoffed off and placed CD into the player and the song broke out.

Bust your Windows by Jazmine Sullivan

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryRepGvAf04 )

(I bust the windows out your car
And though it didn't mend my broken heart
Ill probably always have these ugly scars 
but right now I don't care about that part.
I bust the windows out your car 
After I saw you laying next to her
I didn't wanna but I took my turn 
I'm glad I did it cuz you had to learn)

"Meera are you sure about this?" I was skeptical, but couldn't be.

"You want to let go Geet, right. This is the way. The only way to move forward is forgetting the pains of the past. But you are still caught up in the pain. You need to let go and set yourself free. You have a chance of a lifetime knocking at your door hoping to take you to the future but you are refusing to answer it because your past is tying you down. And the worst part is that you are letting it tie you down. You need to let go. You have cried and whined and became secluded, but none of that helped. Maybe for you to move on you need to let out your rage, become violent, angry and than peacefully let it go."

Taking a huge breath and allowing wise Meera's words remain in me I grabbed the bat and walked out of the car. You need to let go an set yourself free, I smashed rear view mirror with my bat and the glass shattered, and the past loosened its hold on me.

(I must admit it helped a little bit
To think of how you'd feel when you saw it
I didn't know that I had that much strength
But I'm glad you see what happens when
You see you cant just play with peoples feelings
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
you'll probably say that it was juvenile
But I think that I deserve to smile ha, ha, ha, ha, ha)

Geet you were the only one for me, Dev's words rang through my ears and I smashed the front headlight followed by a Meera smashing the car door. I looked at her in disbelief. Why was she hitting the car when I was the one with the grief? I questioned her through my eyes.

"This is for all the pain he caused my best friend over the past five years, and me having to watch you wither in pain and being completely helpless."

"You know that this might end us up in jail. But you're the best person to ever have in jail cell with me."

(I bust the windows out ya car 
You know I did it cuz I left my mark
Wrote my initials with the crowbar
And then I drove off into the dark

I bust the windows out ya car ha,
you should feel lucky that was all I did
After 5 whole years of this bullshit 
Gave you all of me and you played with it)

Geet this bracelet is for you; see it has DG engraved together, so we will never fall apart.  Fall apart, well I will show you. I knocked the other rear view mirror as it fell apart, off the car.

I was letting out all the frustration and pain that I withheld over the past five years. Where my tears didn't shed my pain, my aloofness didn't shield the pain and nor my seclusion help me endure it. But I now I am going to take out everything. Because Dev doesn't deserve anything.

(I must admit it helped a little bit
To think of how you'd feel when you saw it 
I didn't know that I had that much strength
But I'm glad you see what happens when 
You see you cant just play with peoples feelings
Tell them you love them but don't mean it
You probably say that it was juvenile
But I think that I deserve to smile)

Geet, look. I bought a new car and you are going to be the first person to sit in the front seat with me.  I smashed into the front seat window shattering it onto the seat.

"Well, I guess I cant sit there anymore."

(Bust them windows out yo car
But it don't come back to my broken heart
You could neva feel I how I felt that day
Until it happens baby you don't know pain
Ooh Yeah I did it (yeah I did it)
You should know it (you should kno it)
I ain't sorry (I ain't sorry)
You deserved it (you deserved it)
After what you did to me (after what you did)
You deserve it (you deserve it)
I ain't sorry no no ohhh(I aint sorry)
You broke my heart so I broke you car
You caused me pain (you caused me pain)
(So I did the same))

The trashing and crashing continued in the midst of not another soul. The bumper was ruined, the mirrors gone, the truck open, the headlights smashed, and the roof was caved in completely.

(Even though what you did to me was much worse
I had to do something to make you hurt
Oh but why am I still crying
Why am I the one who's still crying
Oh oh really hurt me baby 
really,really hurt me baby)

I stood at the end of the driveway looking at the master piece that Meera and I had created.

(Hey hey hey hey hey 
Now watch me you
Now watch me 
Oooh I bust the windows out your car.)

Destroying the car made me destroy all the ties that were holding me back. All the pain, anguish, sorrow, rage, fury. I was free from the ties that broke with each hit; I was no longer bound to them.

A sense of relief struck over me. Almost as if I was happy, again."Hell hath not fury like a women's scorn." Meera spoke again. I simply smiled, "So what are you going to do now?

"What was I going to do? Not thinking a moment to allow a rational thought to take place I decided, "Im going to see Maan."

"What? I didn't mean at this moment."

"Well, the door of opportunity doesn't last for long."

Precap: NONE

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Friends..Here is my update!!!!

Really hope that you enjoyed it. Truly.
So did anyone guess correctly, dying to know!
Have also updated Dance of Dilemma...do check it out.
And as for Love of Caged Bird i wasnt able to update it because my parents came
home and decided to surprise me with a party for my sisters
surprise graduation party!
I still havent figured out why they didnt tell me..and we didnt come until an hour ago.
So LOACB will updated tomorrow!
NOT edited..Please ignore..

And..the format on Word did not transfer correctly. So it might have been hard to read.

And Im a Goldie and this FF has reached 100 pages..Im really HAPPY!!!

Do comment or hit the like button or both

Love

Isha

PS: REALLY HOPE THAT IT LIVED UP TO THE EXPECTATION! IM VERY NERVOUS!

Edited by PurplePetal - 22 May 2011 at 1:47am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4shanky18alonerokzzHajra95Loveapekshatikshasunaina23sonika1974gagsyfizza25wifey90tellycrazyasmi123taannibhakbhartifanalu5123TinkJianonabebuhansasma-Elfin-naamteegdiyachillsurbhijn106MSgayatricue1siroilily-eiya-sanam1234umansijani21angelwordsam_sweet_parimyedward12maansi007shivangi783anshimanshitanya_viOblivion007sweetanu2314charlie1950doosheekacyum321jazzeretteamzu32-shamima-gangesegblively-piiaJayaRCrazyMaaneetFan-SmexySmile-nats0101libra25basicquestion1-Prithi-rupzloveupaponecon-Veritaserum-ambbihaminnie_tweetiemrk-1krati5saomompunjabi.princessmallvilleLavZ-afsha-sweet scorpiot_areebhinal_maaneetmitzi11shah10rsroopaliseemamaryShalvezaara2212preethiakahkashansakinaTyroriya27Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangel_BlackPearl_abinash079CrazyCutesyblackb28pickachuibelieveinpinkkhwaishfanspvdJunglebee

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
awesome part.loved it.
minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
awesome update...!!!!!!
loved it...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: