Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Love Strikes...Again?~MG~ Note Page 105 ~ 7/09 (Page 10)

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I am back with update number SIx......Thank you for everyone that commented. i love to read them.....anyways this is part 6. 

READ: And i just wanted to add that Geet has both her parents (Rano and Mohan) and bro named (Brij) okay i just wanted to say that...they will be introduced later on. Enjoy this part....Hope you like itSmile

Part Six: 

Love makes your soul crawl out from hiding -  Zora Neale Hurston

Geet POV

He really wasn't going to help. At least he could of told me nicely, but no I man will always use force when necessary. Right. I cant believe that I actually believed that this man in front me was actually going to help me. One small thing I asked, I small request, that he help me prove to that Dev that I can move on and my life no longer revolves around him. He was a cold hearted man.

"You know what, Meera was right," I finally meet his face wiping the tears off my face, "You are a cold and cynical man. No would ever want to date you, let alone fake it."

He couldn't even look at me. No eye contact. Shows what a man he really is. If he didn't want any eye contact that so be it, I turned around. I didn't need help from this coward. "I'll go home by my self. I don't need your help."

I walked away from him. No response came to me. I turned to see him walk away to his car. My hands balled up into a fist. I wanted to slap. And what did he say 'Chivalry isn't dead'. Yeah right, well you just proved yourself wrong. Congratulations. He didn't even have the courtesy to ask me or even stop from going alone, even if I would of said no, asking him wont kill him. But than again I am expecting something nice from this man, I shouldn't hold my breath on it. I raised my hand and a taxi stopped in front of me. I quickly got in. I don't want to stay here any longer.

"Where would you like to go, Ma'am?" the driver asked still looking in front. Where did I want to go? Did I want to go home and face Meera? Did I want to back home and cry with my mom? Did I want to go to Pari's house and spent the night? No I didn't.

"You go, I'll tell you the direction as we go along," I stated to the driver. I could see his face change to annoyance. I could care less, after what I just went through, I didn't care about anything.  

He drove as I said the direction. He seemed a little angry now. I swear I hear him mutter some things about me thinking he was an 'incompetent fool who didn't know how to drive people around'. Sure let's go with that. We stopped in front of the beach, my beach, my spot. I stepped out of the taxi and thank him for his "amazing" service. I handed him the money and he left. Thank goodness. I wanted to be alone and here I was alone, I couldn't be happier. I slowly went down to the beach and went and sat on the rock.

I stared at the ocean, how free it was. Nothing in the world could tie it down. It went where it felt like going and no one stopped it. It was the master of its movement. I wish I could be part of it, be part of the ocean. Forever free flowing. No one to dictate my life, I was the master of my life.

I rose from the rock and took of my bracelet and earring and placed them in my purse. I ran to the ocean and dove in. The waves crashed into me but I didn't care. I wasn't going to let them stop me today. I swam out as far as I could and just floated in the ocean. This is time I didn't fight with the waves I when along with them. I merrily became part of them. I found peace, peace something I craved for. Peace of mind and especially peace in this troubled heart of mine. But peace was long way from me and I knew that I wont be finding it soon.

After floating aimless in the water for what seemed like hours I headed back to shore. I was soaking wet but that was the least of my worries. I was worried about tomorrow, the party. The party. I sighed and reached for my bag. I noticed it was already 9:30 and 10 missed calls from Meera.

"I am in so much trouble," I grabbed my bag and jogged home. Sometimes walking sometimes running. I didn't want to call her and inform her on what happened, this was something I didn't want to remember.

I reached my apartment it was almost 10:00. I thought I could tip toe past her but I heard that the tv was on and now I was officially screwed. I turned the key in the lock and opened the door to see Meera joyful face. Why in the world was Meera happy? I thought she would be anger, annoyed, worried, or even disappointed. But happy that wasn't even on my list.

"Soooo," she teased me, "How did it go? Well it must have gone amazing since you took all this time."

"Well, actually--."

"You like him. And he probably likes you; otherwise bhaiyya spending 3 hours with a girl that he doesn't know would be impossible." She was literally on cloud nine. I thought she would stop and I would be off the hook, but I was wrong she was no where near it, "I'm so happy for you. This is amazing. Actually, I'm happy for the both of you. I never that either of you could move on. Did he kiss you? Did you hold hands? What did you talk about? Did you have fun? Ohhh, just tell me everything that happened please, I'm dying to know," she dragged me to the couch and forced me sit down and talk. But I wasn't going to talk, what would I tell her.?

"Come on Geet, spill the beans," she literally edgy me to tell her, "it must something juicy, come on you cant hold it in." I really cant, this was something huge and I couldn't hold it in and I was going to burst and that is what exactly happened.

"You want to know what happened," I jumped off of my seat and looked down on Meera, "You really want to know what happened. We had the most wonderful night. We had nothing, absolutely nothing in common. We had fun talking about'.wait a second, we hardly even talked. His mouth was like he had it super glued. We ate in complete silence just the way I like it. Oh and you want to know the highlight of the date, I saw Dev with Naintara. I couldn't tell you how happy I was. So happy that I decide to make them, or him jealous. I held his hand, and it was the best thing ever, and I played footsies with him. And to answer your question, he did kiss him, right here on this hand. He touched my face. And the fact that when we were leaving Naintara, being the nicest person she is, asked him to come with us to Pari's birthday.  And I being the most stupidest person in the world said yes that he will come. I was so happy after that moment but it all crashed when he decided that he wont come and I left him. I went alone to my spot and spent more time there than at this wonderful date of ours. I must tell you this was the best experience in my whole life!"

I couldn't take. Tearing streamed down my face and they didn't seem to stop. Meera's face was at a standstill. She showed nothing. Nothing. I ran towards my room when Meera caught my arm and pulled me towards her.

"Geeet, Geet," she tried to calm me down. But after letting go of all the things in my heart I was left only to cry, "Geet, look at me," I slowly raised my gaze to her, "It's going to be okay," she tried to sooth me but it wasn't working. I pulled her in for a tight hug. I cried on her and she let me cry. She patted my back and tried to, again, calm me down and this time it almost worked. My tears started to diminish and I looked back at her, "You need to go take a shower because you reek of salt water, and than go to sleep. Tomorrow we will go to Pari's party and everything will be absolutely fine, you understand that." I nodded my head to signal her that I did infact understand but I couldn't believe what she said.

I couldn't believe that I would be okay, I was going to get humiliated by Naintara and there was no way to stop it. But I needed to be strong. Whatever is in store for me will happen and there is no way I can run away from it.

I walked to my room and went straight to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror. My face was a mess just like my life. My hair was puffy like my eyes. My eyeliner smeared. The pathway of my tears were noticeable and my running nose as well.

I took my clothes off and took a cold shower. It helped me, I didn't know why but a cold shower always helped in calming me down. I was weird. Most people are calmed by hot water and me it was cold. I am different; maybe this is why everything bad happens to me. Geet stop it; remember what Meera said 'Everything will be absolutely fine' just remember that.

I stepped out and wore my nightdress. Pants with a muscle shirt. I set my alarm early because I had to help with setting up the party. I prayed that everything would be fine, and I asked for strength that I could take whatever would be thrown at me. I got inside my bed when Meera came in.

"Good night, Geet."

"Good night, Meera."

She was about to leave when she stopped and added, "Trust me everything is going to be alright. I have this feeling, and you to will soon realize." She winked at me but I still couldn't understand what that meant. But before I could ask she had already left.

I was thinking of what she could be talking about but nothing came to mind.

I falling asleep thinking about whatever Meera had said when my phone began to ring. I sluggishly got up and took my phone. Unknown number. Why would someone call me at 12 at night especially someone I didn't know? I picked up the phone thinking it would be a wrong number.

"Hello."

"Hello, Geet," I familiar voice spoke. I knew this voice, it was his voice. Even if didn't really use it often I could till. I had a certain chill to it that made me jump and sent a current through spine.

"Maan, how the hell did you get this number?"

"I'm Maan Singh Khurana. I can do anything."

"Yeah, Yeah. Yeah. Big words from a small mouth." I bit my tongue. It just slipped out I really didn't mean it, well I did but I didn't want to tell him.

"Excuse me," his voice when cold. I could feel him speaking through his teeth.

"I'm sorry that just came out," I heard him chuckle. I was not about to give him the upper hand, "but that doesn't mean it isn't true you know."

"And how exactly is that true," I felt a hint of relief in his tone. Like he is playing around this me.

"You call me at 12 at night to ask me why I think you are a coward. Well I think you need to go get a life," I was angry. He disturbed my sleep for small talk something he couldn't even do in our date.

"So you have no reason, that's why you are avoiding the topic," I could hear him laugh. Nope, I had a reason.

"Actually I have a reason." My voice when proud.

"Oh, really, well I would love to hear, so would you kindly go on."

"Well, a coward is someone who is scared and you are scared to come to Pari's birthday party with me so that obviously makes you a cow--."

"I'll come."

"What?"

"I'll come to this Pari's birthday party with you and be your 'boyfriend' to make this Dev guy jealous. Happy," I was shocked. My eyes popped out of my sockets. I dropped the phone. Was this a dream'

Precap: Why did Maan change his mind'.and time to PAR-TY.Party

there are probably mistakes because i didnt edit it so could you just ignore them pleaseWink

Part Five: Click Here

Part Seven: Click Here

Edited by ManEetkiDeewaNi - 26 February 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subdpurvascarce05krishna.payal956gagsykasturi11asmi123tellycrazytaannibhakbhartifanalu5123prizasana.saba7sakadafinamitasindiyachillmons_mb-Elfin-hansasmachiki143madhu.pmlistabina03myedward12nan_10trishapHADmishtidoosheekaixraycharlie1950lodyanshimanshitanya_viiqbals4everIqbal Neha1cyum321amzu32puth-SmexySmile-gangesegbninaviJayaR-shamima-nats0101ambbihaWater.smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94basicquestion1paponecon-Veritaserum-vrsharmasanu3108saomom-Prithi-punjabi.princesshalini01--Saavi---afsha-mitzi11kooliio--Ratna--liv2laughrsroopali6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinapreethiaShalvemaaneetsangelCrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_ibelieveinpinkkhwaishfanspvdJunglebee

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Part 1: OMG!! geet is so funny and cute! Poor thing still heart broken! Loved her and meera's conversation and dating questions was fun to read!!! She chickens out on the end...nice cliff hanger

Part 2: Dadi...Johnny Depp...so awesome!! Maan meets Geet and he's lost in her beauty! Love it!!! OMG!! Meera pulling maan's leg...awesome!!!

Part 3: So glad she goes and decides not to let her her ex effect her...so proud of her! She's quite a strong character!! AHHHH!!! His eyes made her feel safe...love that line!!

Part 4: Love the Jodi Pinconlt quote in the beginning!! Olive Garden....I love it there too!!! Complete opposites in practically everything...good opposites attract after all!! And the highlight: Januuuu!!! Excellent!!! Such a fun read!!!

Part 5: OMG!! The playing along....classic golden moments here!! You created history! First Janu, and then her leg up his....OMFG this was just perfection!!! And then the kiss on the hand, and top it off with the absolutely wonderful Mishti!! Loved it all!!! I hope this act continues!! I like it and please update soon...loved reading this!!!! You're an excellent writer!!!!!!!!!

I love Olive Garden as well and Johnny Depp. Thank you for reading it and liking itSmile it means a lot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tellycrazyrsroopaliibelieveinpink

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
lovely update dear....one quick question??why is meera staying with geet and not with dadima and her mother?
.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puth

lovely update dear....one quick question??why is meera staying with geet and not with dadima and her mother?

She is a social worker and she is more into independence. Also when Geet shattered she didnt want to leave her best friend alone so she stayed with her. I hope that clears up the questionSmile...and same goes with Geet. Independence. 
-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Awe such a cute ff and ooh a different concept and awe at the moment you've shown is geets broken heart snd poor her she hasn't gotton over him but I wonder why dev cheated on her and why that naintara always has that stupid smirk on her face whenever she sees geet and awe maan started to feel for her so his trying to avoid her but ooh his changed his mind and had agreed to go to the party with her anyways great update and cant wait to see what made maan change his mind but also the person that broke his heart is related to doctor Smile
ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
lovely updateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
waiting 4 partyPartyPartyhope maan decided to come by his own willWinkWinkWink
continue soon 
Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

simply fantastic..