FF:Love Strikes...Again?~MG~ Note Page 105 ~ 7/09 - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
ok dear

will be waiting for ur updates........
No probs will wait patiently
Not to worry we know our wait is worthy.
not problem i;ll waiting my dear
No prob....,will be waiting......
thanks for the NOTE!!! Super excited about this week-end!! Can't wait!!!!
wow party is ON

can't wait....

awesomeeeeeeeee
geet outbrust 2 meeera abt d date was sooooo cooooolllll
n as maan agreed nothing better thn tht
luved itttttttt
add me 2 ur pm listtt
Please READ: Thank you everyone for your patience about waiting for the next update...i said that i was going to update on the weekend but tomorrow and Friday my favorite shows (besides geet) are on ( and new episodes) like The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and Smallville so i finished my update early. But i couldnt add the party part because i got this new idea and i wanted to use itπŸ˜› anyways thank you for waiting😊...if time party and update on the weekend. I am so sorry for making everyone wait for the party😭...and if you dont like my style of writing tell me so i can change it.

and without further waiting...part seven

Part Seven:

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we can't live within ' James Baldman

Maan POV

I drove leaving her behind. I didn't know what overcame but I wasn't going to let that part ever take control again. How can easily listen to her and do what she said. Yes maybe I wanted to annoy and tease her for the fun of it, but why, why would I want to do that? I don't understand anymore.

She did something to me tonight, something I thought no one can do'she controlled me. Maybe it was for a little while but she did it. I let her hold me, I gave her the thought of protection that she needed, I played along in this little act of hers. She was never going to do this, I am never going to meant her again. She actually thought I would go to that girls party. She has lost her mind completely. She was different and stupid what a wonderful combination.

But I did kind of provoke that girl into asking. I played along otherwise she wouldn't have asked me whether I will come or not. So it was maybe my fault, but she said yes, she didn't even bother to ask me, so majority is her fault.

Maan, you need to stop thinking about her. You haven't thought about a girl since...forget Maan.

I pulled up into the driveway of the house after driving in the streets for countless hours to notice that the lights were still on. I looked at the clock it was 10:00 and Dadima and Bua are still awake. By this time they usually retire to their rooms. I waited in the car, wondering what I should do. I didn't want to face them and answer the million questions they would ask about this 'date'. I was tired and I didn't want to face them anymore. I tapped on my steering wheel wondering of ways I could get out of this dynamic duo's rapid fire round of question. Yes, I could pretend that I had to finish a project, reread a file, and even take a shower, exercise'anything would do, I just needed to get away.

"Excuse me, sir," I turned my head to the window to see one of the guards we knocking on my window, "is there any problem."

Any problems, yes I had many problems.

"No, and go back to your post," taking that girls anger out on him.

I walked into the house and turned the door knob ever so slowly hoping that they may not notice and I could creep into my room but luck wasn't on my side. I noticed both of them sitting on the couch in direct line of sight to the door chit chatting away. Maan you are not going to make so time to use your excuses.

I walked in to be stopped by Dadi, "Maan beta, how was your date?" she emphasized the word date and her eyes narrowed down on me. There was no joy in her voice. It was cold and mean, like she knew exactly what happened. She stood up and crossed her hands over her chest and Bua followed her. Where they trying to intimidate me?

"Dadima, Bua, I have so'," I began my excuses but was stopped.

"You have no project to complete."

"Rere'"

"No file to reread"

"Sh'"

"I bet you smell perfectly fine."

"Ex'"

"How much more muscles could you possibly get?"

I was out of excuses to make, but than it hit me.

"How was the move," I quickly told them so they couldn't stop them.

They're, or Dadi's face, changed a little, but I needed to push them a little bit more, "How was Johnny Depp?"

I swallowed my spit real hard thinking how far I had to go to drastic these to.

"Well actually the movie was amazing, I must tell you, "And Johnny Depp he was fantastic as always." Dadima began to ramble and I started an easy path to my the staircase, "He was wonderful. I swear if I was younger'He is so hot'Wait..Maan Singh Khurana, are you trying to drastic me?"

Anger was in my sweet, sweet Dadima's eyes. S**t I was caught.

"Your date?"

Time to lie again, "It was wonderful and amazing. She was pretty and sweet and charming. I really liked her from what I knew about her but that is it. But I think she didn't like me. I wanted to go on a second date but she flat out said no so'"

"You are going to lie to me."

"I'm not lying."

"Really because we just got off the phone from Meera talking about you 'wonderful' and 'amazing' date that you had. And that she didn't you to go to her friends birthday party with her. We know everthing!"

I was shocked out of my mine. Meera I am going to kill you, and Geet'I haven't decided.

"Dadima I didn't want to go."

"So you are going to break the poor girls heart."

"We were fak'"

"I know you were faking but cant you play along for one more day. Is it going to kill you. You can't do something for someone else for a change."

"I always do things for you guys." I wanted her to get this so badly.

"For us, not for others. You need to help others."

"She is a complete stranger."

"She is Meera's friend and you went on a date with her. How much of strangers could you be?"

"That's not the point."

"Then what is it Maan."

"Dadima you wont understand."

"Yes I don't understand but you need to understand this you are going to go with her to her friends birthday party tomorrow and I don't want a discussion about it. Its one day of your life its not going to kill you to help someone with it."

She turned around and walked away. She seemed so stressed and it was affecting her health and I can't have that but I also cant go with that girl somewhere else. I cant.

"Bua."

"Beta, please try to understand. You sometimes have to help other people."

She left without saying another word.

I went upstairs and took a shower to cool myself down and than changed into track pants and a muscle T. I collapsed on my bed.

Should I go or I shouldn't. For Dadi I should go but how will I ask her after treated her so badly and declining her in the first place.

I spent the rest of my time wondering whether I should or shouldn't. In the end I decided that yes I should. For Dadi and then she will be grateful to be and in debt. Wonderful. I grabbed my phone from nightstand and called Meera.

"Meera I need Geet's cell number."

"So Mr. Dumb has finally found his brain," Meera scoffed, "We should through a party."

"Just give me the number, NOW."

"Patience," patience, I had none.

"The numbers is xxx-xxx-xxxx."

"Okay, bye."

"A thank you would work," Meera was angry but her voice changed, "Bhaiyya, please don't hurt her she has been through a lot."

"Okay Meera. I'll try but no guarantees." I was about to cut the call, "And thank you."

"You learning your manners, Your welcome." I cut the call and immediately rang Geet.

"Hello." Her voice, her eyes where a problem enough and now this voice.

"Hello, Geet," I needed to say something.

"Maan, how the hell did you get this number?"

"I'm Maan Singh Khurana. I can do anything." I boasted about myself. I needed to make the situation light, but I can do anything.

"Yeah, Yeah. Yeah. Big words from a small mouth." What did she just say. The audacity of this girl.

"Excuse me," his voice when cold. I could feel him speaking through his teeth.

"I'm sorry that just came out," I needed to keep my cool. I laughed it off to see that I can remain calm but my laugh ticked her off more, "but that doesn't mean it isn't true you know."

"And how exactly is that true," I decided to ease into the conversation. Well might as well make it fun.

"You call me at 12 at night to ask me why I think you are a coward. Well I think you need to go get a life," I was angry. I disturbed my dream for small talk something he couldn't even do in our date.

"So you have no reason, that's why you are avoiding the topic," I provoked her to give me the reason and teased her at the same time. I wanted to know.

"Actually I have a reason." She sounded very sure of herself.

"Oh, really, well I would love to hear, so would you kindly go on."

"Well, a coward is someone who is scared and you are scared to come to Pari's birthday party with me so that obviously makes you a cow--."

"I'll come." I vaguely said.

"What?"

"I'll come to this Pari's birthday party with you and be your 'boyfriend' to make this Dev guy jealous. Happy'" I said in a short breathe fearing what reaction might occur but none came as at all.           

"Geet," no response, "Geet," still no response, "GEEETTTT" I shouted at her and she finally uttered some words.

"Ye-Ye-Yesss," she finally managed to say.

"What do you think?"

"About my coming," I was right, she was stupid.

Silence once again prevailed. I let it slide, maybe she was thinking on what to say.

"Suree," I seemed usure. I didn't care.

"Might want to tell me where."

"Oh yeah its (random address)." She stated, "be there at 5pm" and she hung up. Crazy was added to my list. She was crazy, stupid and different, but she was a crazy, stupid and different girl who had two wonderful eyes and melodious voice'

GEET POV

I slowly set my phone on my stand and tucked my self into bed and drifted to sleep. I was still in shock, was this really a dream'

I woke up in the morning a little cranky and looked at my watch to notice it being 10 in the morning. Crap I was late. Really late. I took a quick shower got dressed and stepped out my room. No breakfast. I went to grab my bag and turned to the door to see a note taped to it. Meera'

Geet,

Don't worry about coming here early. You don't need to help decorate. You relax and stay at home, and be ready by 5. Maan called, or rather I called him, he is picking you up. Relax and look pretty, not that that you aren't anyways.

Love

Meera

So I had to stay at home till 5. What in the world was I going to do? Then it hit me. I glanced at the letter again. Maan is coming to pick me up, so it wasn't a dream, it was reality. Joy, happiness, excitement, everything overcame me. I danced and jumped in joy I was tremendously happy.

The rest of the day went with me wrapping my gift, studying for functions of the sensory parts of the body, and getting dressed.

I was getting dressed when my phone went off. It was a text message from Maan. My heart filled with joy, again. He was actually going to come, he was going to back out.

I am here. Be down in 10 mins.

Maan

Vague and plain rude, but I didn't really care. He was here and that is all that mattered. I was going to show that Naintara and Dev.

I quickly got ready and when downstairs and walked towards the same car from yesterday that I walked away from anger but now walked towards in joy.

I seated myself in the car.

"Ready"

"Yes." What type of question was that?

"Well than buckle your belt?" he shouted at me. No need to shout you dumbo.

"What??" crap. Did I say that outloud. I fake smiled at him

"Nothing. I said, Let's go," awkward.

Silence again.

"About yesterday," he began.

"No need to say sorry, I already forgiven you." It naturally just came out of my mouth but it was the truth.

"I wasn't going to say sorry," anger filled those eyes again.

"Oh, I didn't know." Was all I could say. What was I suppose to say.

"Well if you let me finish," and murmured and that was all.

"Would you like to finish."

"I was saying that I only did this for my Dadima."

"I really doesn't matter who you did this for all that matters to me is that you are her with me," I shut my eyes quickly. That came out really wrong. But he didn't seem to notice or he just didn't want to comment. I started to fiddle with my purse when noticed my gift, did he get a gift.

"Did you get a gift for her?" I asked nonchalantly.

"No," he was monotone, "Why??"

Why, did he really say why. I was fully convinced that this man was a dumbo.

"Turn right, right now,"

"Why?"

"Because I said so" he made the right turn. WOW'he listened to me.

"This is a department store"

"Exactly"'.I stepped out the door.

Precap: Lady at desk thinks they are married'and Geets parents at party 'oh no.

PS...i am extremly sorry again of not adding the party...i keep getting new ideas and i want to add them...Tell me if you dont like it or i am going to slow i can fix it....please give me feedback.

Part Six: Click Here

Part Eight: Click Here

Edited by ManEetkiDeewaNi - 13 years ago
awesome updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
geet parents r in party πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†