Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

naming ceremony-maaneet&Ur name-come join have fun (Page 26)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by ix2u

Morning my dear Crazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

@dew & mona: imagine all of us in one pagal khana, the whole place would be full of MSK's pics and stuff LOL

cant wait for tonight...

it would be so nice ... if it is like tht ... & i guess each of us stuck to 1 poster of MSK each ...

It would def nice to meet u all yaar ... i want to meet u all ... but not possible ... as we all are in diff places ...1 in asia ,1 in europe ,1 in USA ,1 in australia ... 1 in africa....

wuld def like 2 meet u all ...

well & if was not a pagal khana also ... when we all meet in 1 place it would def become a maan maniac loca home ...LOL

Oh Dew, me too I'm in Qatar but would love to meet atleast some of you when I come to India, anyway my dream is to visit the different parts of India, so probably can meet some of you when I visit (all wishful thinking, but never know can come true)........

Anyone of my crazy buddies coming to Qatar you are all welcome to my humble abode. We can have a Geet marathon or sit all day & night fantasizing about MaanLOL

morning maansy dear ... sure whn i come to qatar will straight land in ur home LOL i think we should all meet in 1 place ... i know it is not possible ... so stupid of me ... naa ... we all became so close in this short time ...feels like we all know each other since ages .... 

def whn we all meet ... the only hot topic will be maan maan & maan ...& as u said fantasizing ant him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

Morning my dear Crazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

@dew & mona: imagine all of us in one pagal khana, the whole place would be full of MSK's pics and stuff LOL

cant wait for tonight...

it would be so nice ... if it is like tht ... & i guess each of us stuck to 1 poster of MSK each ...

It would def nice to meet u all yaar ... i want to meet u all ... but not possible ... as we all are in diff places ...1 in asia ,1 in europe ,1 in USA ,1 in australia ... 1 in africa....

well & if was not a pagal khana also ... when we all meet in 1 place it would def become a maan maniac loca home ...LOL

in sucha  acase we can open a common pagal khana........... named

Maaneet ki deewaniyaan!!!!

and we will stay thre together...
wearing dresses with maaneet posters on them ( our unform red and white)
eating italian and desi food
dancng on maahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii always
then what any more!!!!!

oh yeh only for maan maniacs ...dresses with maaneet posters tht to red & white ... wah wah wah wah kya kehna deepthi ...  & on top eating maannnuu dear's italian & geetu jaanu's dhaba food & mahi ve mahi mahi ve ...

well ghuuring maan of course ....& dreaming abt him with mahi ve mahi ...

ixxucraziekudi

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Morning my dear Crazies Hug

cant wait for tonight...

i know it would be great if we could all meet... i think if we ever do meet.. the people around us would go crazy... cox we would be talking non stop of Maan LOLLOL

without actually seeing each other, we are in touch 24/7, through GF... and then ofcourse every night we go to Maan Dreamland... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

cant wait for tonight...
i know!!!!

think of all of us calling ourself our new names and running around here and there!!!

oh man... i just had a mental picture of us running around each other and holding Maan's posters... and fighting over who gets him LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

The FB picture is marriage promo picture . From the news of Geet  just married FB page . I  want to know to all carzians , will marriage happen on 13 January . Pata hai promo showed it . But what's the 12 days promise . Abhi to Sangeet and Bachelor party bakki hai . What about the twists . In yesterdays episode I can't understand Arjun . Uska plan kya hai . Pata nahi .Brij ka kya kehana . And the dream sequence . Abhi tak nahi dekhaya . kya ye dream sequence was  just for promo . Mann me bahut sawal hai .........................

@mona
@aash

here is the weekly schedule for geet spisodes ... as per my thinking ...

monday - mahi ve ... sangeet finished ... some scenes ...may b little bit more attck ... or the horse dream scene ...

tuesday -  preparation for bachelors party & bachelors party amidst finding attcker ...may b another attck

wednesday - preparation for marriage .... mehendi ... haldi ... 

thursday - marriage ...

friday - ahem ahem ... any guesses ...

first of all .... sometimes news given to us is not exactly correct ... can be wrong or may b mixed up .... not exactly the same ... this happened with otehr shows i used to watch before ... the telly buzz said one thing & we got another thing in the show ...

the attck done on geet was the big one which was supposed to happen .... which leads to maan taking to the kasam ...

i guess he already did ... calling adi & arranging for the security & making sure tht nothing goes wrong ... & geet is safe ... now ... all problem solved ...

arjun.... confused atma ... doing more confusion ...result marjanie level torture for us ...Dead
dont remind me of mArjAnie... i cant take more of their torture... i actually skip their scenes these days Smile
he sure is confused... pagal hai aur hamein bhi pagal kardenga AngryAngry

brij catching arjun & anie- have to c this will happen or not ...

if i get more answers will let u know ..
arjun is such a confused aatma...

cant blame.. maan was a bit like that once!!!
but Maan was so adorable, yet in control when he was confused... Arjun looks so robotic, no expressions to speak of  Dead

craziekudidewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

cant wait for tonight...

Oh Dew, me too I'm in Qatar but would love to meet atleast some of you when I come to India, anyway my dream is to visit the different parts of India, so probably can meet some of you when I visit (all wishful thinking, but never know can come true)........

Anyone of my crazy buddies coming to Qatar you are all welcome to my humble abode. We can have a Geet marathon or sit all day & night fantasizing about MaanLOL

i was in Bangalore and Mysore last June... but that was before i met any of u Cry
me too always wanted to visit different parts of India... some day will do...

wish i could, but from here to Qatar, tickets and stuff are so expensive CryCry 

drdee142dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
orginally posted by  dewdropred

ere is the weekly schedule for geet spisodes ... as per my thinking ...

monday - mahi ve ... sangeet finished ... some scenes ...may b little bit more attck ... or the horse dream scene ...

tuesday -  preparation for bachelors party & bachelors party amidst finding attcker ...may b another attck

wednesday - preparation for marriage .... mehendi ... haldi ... 

thursday - marriage ...

friday - ahem ahem ... any guesses ...

first of all .... sometimes news given to us is not exactly correct ... can be wrong or may b mixed up .... not exactly the same ... this happened with otehr shows i used to watch before ... the telly buzz said one thing & we got another thing in the show ...

the attck done on geet was the big one which was supposed to happen .... which leads to maan taking to the kasam ...

i guess he already did ... calling adi & arranging for the security & making sure tht nothing goes wrong ... & geet is safe ... now ... all problem solved ...

arjun.... confused atma ... doing more confusion ...result marjanie level torture for us ...Dead

brij catching arjun & anie- have to c this will happen or not ...

if i get more answers will let u know ..

Hima , I love your prediction . Lekin ek baat hai . new article ka  motabek shaadi ka din koi na  koi problem to jarur ayegi .But Maan will overcome this  and marriage will happen for sure . But my question is when marriage will happen ...............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFancraziekudidewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
good question, Mona..am wondering about the same thing.... i guess its for CV's to know and us to find out Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sumona28RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

Go to top