Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

naming ceremony-maaneet&Ur name-come join have fun (Page 25)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by ix2u

Morning my dear Crazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

@dew & mona: imagine all of us in one pagal khana, the whole place would be full of MSK's pics and stuff LOL

cant wait for tonight...

it would be so nice ... if it is like tht ... & i guess each of us stuck to 1 poster of MSK each ...

It would def nice to meet u all yaar ... i want to meet u all ... but not possible ... as we all are in diff places ...1 in asia ,1 in europe ,1 in USA ,1 in australia ... 1 in africa....

wuld def like 2 meet u all ...

well & if was not a pagal khana also ... when we all meet in 1 place it would def become a maan maniac loca home ...LOL

Oh Dew, me too I'm in Qatar but would love to meet atleast some of you when I come to India, anyway my dream is to visit the different parts of India, so probably can meet some of you when I visit (all wishful thinking, but never know can come true)........

Anyone of my crazy buddies coming to Qatar you are all welcome to my humble abode. We can have a Geet marathon or sit all day & night fantasizing about MaanLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

The FB picture is marriage promo picture . From the news of Geet  just married FB page . I  want to know to all carzians , will marriage happen on 13 January . Pata hai promo showed it . But what's the 12 days promise . Abhi to Sangeet and Bachelor party bakki hai . What about the twists . In yesterdays episode I can't understand Arjun . Uska plan kya hai . Pata nahi .Brij ka kya kehana . And the dream sequence . Abhi tak nahi dekhaya . kya ye dream sequence was  just for promo . Mann me bahut sawal hai .........................

@mona
@aash

here is the weekly schedule for geet spisodes ... as per my thinking ...

monday - mahi ve ... sangeet finished ... some scenes ...may b little bit more attck ... or the horse dream scene ...

tuesday -  preparation for bachelors party & bachelors party amidst finding attcker ...may b another attck

wednesday - preparation for marriage .... mehendi ... haldi ... 

thursday - marriage ...

friday - ahem ahem ... any guesses ...

first of all .... sometimes news given to us is not exactly correct ... can be wrong or may b mixed up .... not exactly the same ... this happened with otehr shows i used to watch before ... the telly buzz said one thing & we got another thing in the show ...

the attck done on geet was the big one which was supposed to happen .... which leads to maan taking to the kasam ...

i guess he already did ... calling adi & arranging for the security & making sure tht nothing goes wrong ... & geet is safe ... now ... all problem solved ...

arjun.... confused atma ... doing more confusion ...result marjanie level torture for us ...Dead

brij catching arjun & anie- have to c this will happen or not ...

if i get more answers will let u know ..
hima as arjun has turned into a love sick puppy......arjun-annie full onDead
i can't stand annie......Confused
about sayantani ghosh...she is a good dancer i have seen her........
but i want maan to dance with geet only
hima how is my new avi and siggy........i am drooling over them.....Tongue
i like your predictions.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged

@dew & mona: imagine all of us in one pagal khana, the whole place would be full of MSK's pics and stuff LOL

cant wait for tonight...

it would be so nice ... if it is like tht ... & i guess each of us stuck to 1 poster of MSK each ...

It would def nice to meet u all yaar ... i want to meet u all ... but not possible ... as we all are in diff places ...1 in asia ,1 in europe ,1 in USA ,1 in australia ... 1 in africa....

well & if was not a pagal khana also ... when we all meet in 1 place it would def become a maan maniac loca home ...LOL
in sucha  acase we can open a common pagal khana........... named
Maaneet ki deewaniyaan!!!!

and we will stay thre together...
wearing dresses with maaneet posters on them ( our unform red and white)
eating italian and desi food
dancng on maahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii always
then what any more!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxuRajeevGurtiFansumona28dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

cant wait for tonight...

Oh Dew, me too I'm in Qatar but would love to meet atleast some of you when I come to India, anyway my dream is to visit the different parts of India, so probably can meet some of you when I visit (all wishful thinking, but never know can come true)........

Anyone of my crazy buddies coming to Qatar you are all welcome to my humble abode. We can have a Geet marathon or sit all day & night fantasizing about MaanLOL
i would really love that dear..fantasizing about maan...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142dewdropred

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

If U all want you can use this as sunday thread ... or create a new thread ... but I want you all to give names to yourself ... as this will be the naming ceremony for all of us ...

New year ... New names ... attached with maan ... or geet ... both ...

my new name ...

maanima / maandew ... geetima / geetdew ....

what about u all ...

talk to u later ... aash & fellow crazies we can use this as 1 of the new topic for sundays .... s .... please let me know ...

got this idea ... so instantly wanted to share with u all ... made a thread ....

enjoy & rock the forum girls ....

any one interestd can join us ... u all are welcome ...

P.S. :- I can open tomorrow's discussion thread ... but if any one interested let me know ...

girls ... me going now ... just came 2 see u all ... meet u all later ..
bye ... catch u later ... see u all

You know what my fellow crazies, just realized this after reading Dew's post, that my first name (which by the way I don't use is only on my passport) starts with M and my second name the name I'm known by starts with D (that's Daisy) so I already have Maan with my name "MD" so I can be called "MaanSy" what sayLOLLOL 

Though I must confess I like you all calling me Dee, feels like you all are actually talking to me personallySmile Love you my crazy incredible friendsSmile

P.S. As per Ash's email I'm basically an Indian from Mumbai but living and working in Qatar at presentSmile
good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

@all crazies ....

ok done ... now tht we all want to meet each other .... so  1 deal ... whn ever u all come to secunderabad ... in AP ...just inform me ... I will take u all to my home ... u all are welocme yaar ...Smile

ixxuRajeevGurtiFan

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

cant wait for tonight...

i would really love that dear..fantasizing about maan...Wink

me 2 ... all day doing that ... only ...living in maan's land ... don't want to come ... & samata love ur signature thy are too cool ...

drdee142RajeevGurtiFan

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

The FB picture is marriage promo picture . From the news of Geet  just married FB page . I  want to know to all carzians , will marriage happen on 13 January . Pata hai promo showed it . But what's the 12 days promise . Abhi to Sangeet and Bachelor party bakki hai . What about the twists . In yesterdays episode I can't understand Arjun . Uska plan kya hai . Pata nahi .Brij ka kya kehana . And the dream sequence . Abhi tak nahi dekhaya . kya ye dream sequence was  just for promo . Mann me bahut sawal hai .........................

@mona
@aash

here is the weekly schedule for geet spisodes ... as per my thinking ...

monday - mahi ve ... sangeet finished ... some scenes ...may b little bit more attck ... or the horse dream scene ...

tuesday -  preparation for bachelors party & bachelors party amidst finding attcker ...may b another attck

wednesday - preparation for marriage .... mehendi ... haldi ... 

thursday - marriage ...

friday - ahem ahem ... any guesses ...

first of all .... sometimes news given to us is not exactly correct ... can be wrong or may b mixed up .... not exactly the same ... this happened with otehr shows i used to watch before ... the telly buzz said one thing & we got another thing in the show ...

the attck done on geet was the big one which was supposed to happen .... which leads to maan taking to the kasam ...

i guess he already did ... calling adi & arranging for the security & making sure tht nothing goes wrong ... & geet is safe ... now ... all problem solved ...

arjun.... confused atma ... doing more confusion ...result marjanie level torture for us ...Dead

brij catching arjun & anie- have to c this will happen or not ...

if i get more answers will let u know ..
hima as arjun has turned into a love sick puppy......arjun-annie full onDead
i can't stand annie......Confused
about sayantani ghosh...she is a good dancer i have seen her........
but i want maan to dance with geet only
hima how is my new avi and siggy........i am drooling over them.....Tongue
i like your predictions.Big smile

arjun ... wo namakul ... kabhi kushi kabhi ghum type ... kabhi haan kabhi naa type ... kabhi love kabhi revenge ... so confused ... looks like he is def an ABCD ....

samata love ur siggi dear ... & thnks for liking the predictions ... same here me too ...Tongue

first of all i hate tht song & don't want to imagine my sweetu maannuu dear dancing for tht song ... as said earlier i will give him permission to dance if it is only Geet ... His Geete ....

RajeevGurtiFansumona28

Go to top