Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@mona
@aash

here is the weekly schedule for geet spisodes ... as per my thinking ...

monday - mahi ve ... sangeet finished ... some scenes ...may b little bit more attck ... or the horse dream scene ...

tuesday -  preparation for bachelors party & bachelors party amidst finding attcker ...may b another attck

wednesday - preparation for marriage .... mehendi ... haldi ... 

thursday - marriage ...

friday - ahem ahem ... any guesses ...

first of all .... sometimes news given to us is not exactly correct ... can be wrong or may b mixed up .... not exactly the same ... this happened with otehr shows i used to watch before ... the telly buzz said one thing & we got another thing in the show ...

the attck done on geet was the big one which was supposed to happen .... which leads to maan taking to the kasam ...

i guess he already did ... calling adi & arranging for the security & making sure tht nothing goes wrong ... & geet is safe ... now ... all problem solved ...

arjun.... confused atma ... doing more confusion ...result marjanie level torture for us ...🀒

brij catching arjun & anie- have to c this will happen or not ...

if i get more answers will let u know ..

arjun is such a confused aatma...

cant blame.. maan was a bit like that once!!!

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

it would be so nice ... if it is like tht ... & i guess each of us stuck to 1 poster of MSK each ...

It would def nice to meet u all yaar ... i want to meet u all ... but not possible ... as we all are in diff places ...1 in asia ,1 in europe ,1 in USA ,1 in australia ... 1 in africa....

wuld def like 2 meet u all ...

well & if was not a pagal khana also ... when we all meet in 1 place it would def become a maan maniac loca home ...πŸ˜†

Oh Dew, me too I'm in Qatar but would love to meet atleast some of you when I come to India, anyway my dream is to visit the different parts of India, so probably can meet some of you when I visit (all wishful thinking, but never know can come true)........

Anyone of my crazy buddies coming to Qatar you are all welcome to my humble abode. We can have a Geet marathon or sit all day & night fantasizing about MaanπŸ˜†
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@mona
@aash

here is the weekly schedule for geet spisodes ... as per my thinking ...

monday - mahi ve ... sangeet finished ... some scenes ...may b little bit more attck ... or the horse dream scene ...

tuesday -  preparation for bachelors party & bachelors party amidst finding attcker ...may b another attck

wednesday - preparation for marriage .... mehendi ... haldi ... 

thursday - marriage ...

friday - ahem ahem ... any guesses ...

first of all .... sometimes news given to us is not exactly correct ... can be wrong or may b mixed up .... not exactly the same ... this happened with otehr shows i used to watch before ... the telly buzz said one thing & we got another thing in the show ...

the attck done on geet was the big one which was supposed to happen .... which leads to maan taking to the kasam ...

i guess he already did ... calling adi & arranging for the security & making sure tht nothing goes wrong ... & geet is safe ... now ... all problem solved ...

arjun.... confused atma ... doing more confusion ...result marjanie level torture for us ...🀒

brij catching arjun & anie- have to c this will happen or not ...

if i get more answers will let u know ..

hima as arjun has turned into a love sick puppy......arjun-annie full on🀒
i can't stand annie......πŸ˜•
about sayantani ghosh...she is a good dancer i have seen her........
but i want maan to dance with geet only
hima how is my new avi and siggy........i am drooling over them.....πŸ˜›
i like your predictions.πŸ˜ƒ
craziekudi thumbnail

it would be so nice ... if it is like tht ... & i guess each of us stuck to 1 poster of MSK each ...

It would def nice to meet u all yaar ... i want to meet u all ... but not possible ... as we all are in diff places ...1 in asia ,1 in europe ,1 in USA ,1 in australia ... 1 in africa....

wuld def like 2 meet u all ...

well & if was not a pagal khana also ... when we all meet in 1 place it would def become a maan maniac loca home ...πŸ˜†

in sucha  acase we can open a common pagal khana........... named
Maaneet ki deewaniyaan!!!!

and we will stay thre together...
wearing dresses with maaneet posters on them ( our unform red and white)
eating italian and desi food
dancng on maahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii always
then what any more!!!!!
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh Dew, me too I'm in Qatar but would love to meet atleast some of you when I come to India, anyway my dream is to visit the different parts of India, so probably can meet some of you when I visit (all wishful thinking, but never know can come true)........

Anyone of my crazy buddies coming to Qatar you are all welcome to my humble abode. We can have a Geet marathon or sit all day & night fantasizing about MaanπŸ˜†

i would really love that dear..fantasizing about maan...πŸ˜‰
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

You know what my fellow crazies, just realized this after reading Dew's post, that my first name (which by the way I don't use is only on my passport) starts with M and my second name the name I'm known by starts with D (that's Daisy) so I already have Maan with my name "MD" so I can be called "MaanSy" what sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Though I must confess I like you all calling me Dee, feels like you all are actually talking to me personally😊 Love you my crazy incredible friends😊

P.S. As per Ash's email I'm basically an Indian from Mumbai but living and working in Qatar at present😊

good
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all crazies ....

ok done ... now tht we all want to meet each other .... so  1 deal ... whn ever u all come to secunderabad ... in AP ...just inform me ... I will take u all to my home ... u all are welocme yaar ...😊
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

i would really love that dear..fantasizing about maan...πŸ˜‰

me 2 ... all day doing that ... only ...living in maan's land ... don't want to come ... & samata love ur signature thy are too cool ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

hima as arjun has turned into a love sick puppy......arjun-annie full on🀒
i can't stand annie......πŸ˜•
about sayantani ghosh...she is a good dancer i have seen her........
but i want maan to dance with geet only
hima how is my new avi and siggy........i am drooling over them.....πŸ˜›
i like your predictions.πŸ˜ƒ

arjun ... wo namakul ... kabhi kushi kabhi ghum type ... kabhi haan kabhi naa type ... kabhi love kabhi revenge ... so confused ... looks like he is def an ABCD ....

samata love ur siggi dear ... & thnks for liking the predictions ... same here me too ...Tongue

first of all i hate tht song & don't want to imagine my sweetu maannuu dear dancing for tht song ... as said earlier i will give him permission to dance if it is only Geet ... His Geete ....

dewdropred thumbnail

morning maansy dear ... sure whn i come to qatar will straight land in ur home πŸ˜† i think we should all meet in 1 place ... i know it is not possible ... so stupid of me ... naa ... we all became so close in this short time ...feels like we all know each other since ages .... 

def whn we all meet ... the only hot topic will be maan maan & maan ...& as u said fantasizing ant him