Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

i was thinking like why so much money on one......... add.then one montage.......................

waise bhi we prefer MSK shirtlessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† usi ke paise bacha lete...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....i wish they think like us...
i hope gc does not read our posts...or else he will think we are demented.πŸ˜‰
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ crazies-------------

why are maan n annie wearing the same clothes???????????????????
or is it my waham?????????

thank you samata...............dream come true yaar.............

definitely the same dress... they either couldnt find new clothes or were so busy chasing (Maan after Brij, & Annie after Arjun) that they didnt have time to change...

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok crazies can u clear my doubts??????????????

1.what the heck is arjun doing..acc to me nothing except playing annie..............what happened to big big plans???

2. what about brij n blakmailing arjun???

3. if shaadi happening on 13th what about 12 days kasam???

4. where are the major twists as promised???

is it that during shaadi day something will happen that will prevent it n then we have to wait for shaadi again???? plz plz no jooties im very confused..........

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can anyone be more good looking and perfect 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

samata ... are u a harry potter fan ... & 1 more thing yaar main kabse bolna chahthi thi ... par mind se slip ho jatha hain ... r u a fan of rajeev khandelwal ... if so let me tell u ... me 2 big fan of him ... after GC ... rajeev ...in my list ... next arjun bijlani ...
dewdropred thumbnail

1.what the heck is arjun doing..acc to me nothing except playing annie..............what happened to big big plans???

is it that during shaadi day something will happen that will prevent it n then we have to wait for shaadi again???? plz plz no jooties im very confused..........

mona & aash ...both doubt sisters ...having the same doubts ...will clear ur doubts in detail later ...πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: ix2u

can anyone be more good looking and perfect 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

ixx love him yaar ...πŸ˜†perfect for me πŸ˜‰
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

i was thinking like why so much money on one......... add.then one montage.......................

waise bhi we prefer MSK shirtlessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† usi ke paise bacha lete...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

samata....................why wud maan mind................???????????? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

woh itni mehnat karke body shody bana raha hai..............kiske liye?????????πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 hamare hi liye na............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

to agar hum hi usko appreciate nahi karege to kaise chalega!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he will be gratefull to us for appreciating his hard work!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

i think arjun's plan is something on the wedding oly...r for nw he forgot it...as he soemhow is pleased with geet as he said to NT in ph...

tat will soon happen i think coz brji has seen both AA romancing in office and KM

girls we r forgetting tat the days in the shows are not like ours... it may take a jiff to run 12 days... 
and the article said tat after sangeet only Maan will take the kasam...

may be the twist will be after sangeet... tat too big probs created by brij...

i think it will be beofre shadi day...tat briji will black mail arjun but finally arjun will go and tell maan tat Ranbir was blackmailing him and will show the vd who ranbir is...a nd we will have the major turning point...

dewdropred thumbnail

samata....................why wud maan mind................???????????? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

woh itni mehnat karke body shody bana raha hai..............kiske liye?????????πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 hamare hi liye na............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

to agar hum hi usko appreciate nahi karege to kaise chalega!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he will be gratefull to us for appreciating his hard work!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†he def will not mind aash ... as he loves to flaunt his body ... don't u remember how amny times he tried to strip in front of our kudi ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†