Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

naming ceremony-maaneet&Ur name-come join have fun

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
New year ... New names ... attached with maan ... or geet ... or both ...

yes ... girls if u want to disclose the country name which u live u can state that also ...

I want you all to give names to yourself ... as this will be the naming ceremony for all of us ...

but as soon as this idea stiked me could not contain myself & opened the thread ....

my new name ...

maanima / maandew ... geetima / geetdew ....

i am in India ... presently ...

what about u all ...

enjoy & rock the forum girls ....

any one interestd can join us ... u all are welcome ...

girls ... me going now ... just came 2 see u all ... meet u all later ..
bye ... catch u later ... see u all ....

got to go ... will be missing u all 😭... & the discussion ... will come back soon & join u all 😭 

hey girls i am back ... 😊will join the fun with u all ...😊

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

If U all want you can use this as sunday thread ... or create a new thread ... but I want you all to give names to yourself ... as this will be the naming ceremony for all of us ...

New year ... New names ... attached with maan ... or geet ... both ...

my new name ...

maanima / maandew ... geetima / geetdew ....

what about u all ...

talk to u later ... aash & fellow crazies we can use this as 1 of the new topic for sundays .... s .... please let me know ...

got this idea ... so instantly wanted to share with u all ... made a thread ....

enjoy & rock the forum girls ....

any one interestd can join us ... u all are welcome ...

P.S. :- I can open tomorrow's discussion thread ... but if any one interested let me know ...

girls ... me going now ... just came 2 see u all ... meet u all later ..
bye ... catch u later ... see u all

You know what my fellow crazies, just realized this after reading Dew's post, that my first name (which by the way I don't use is only on my passport) starts with M and my second name the name I'm known by starts with D (that's Daisy) so I already have Maan with my name "MD" so I can be called "MaanSy" what sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Though I must confess I like you all calling me Dee, feels like you all are actually talking to me personally😊 Love you my crazy incredible friends😊

P.S. As per Ash's email I'm basically an Indian from Mumbai but living and working in Qatar at present😊
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
hey i like dews idea............

can we also add whick country we are from............???????/
ok my name alreday has maan in it..................😊😊😊😊😊

and anywayz i was thinking maanaash has too much the sound of manishaaaaaaa........................😭😭😭😭😭it gives me the creepy jeebies just thinking about it..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so pplz stick to "aashmaan" or "aasmaa"...................πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

and i'm from india................mumbai to be precise...........😊😊😊😊
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

and anywayz i was thinking maanaash has too much the sound of manishaaaaaaa........................😭😭😭😭😭it gives me the creepy jeebies just thinking about it..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ash this is exactly what I wanted to mention earlier, Maan & Ash is definitely Maanisha......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† everytime I want to tease you that's what I'll call you (Don't hit me please)πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: drdee142

Ash this is exactly what I wanted to mention earlier, Maan & Ash is definitely Maanisha......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† everytime I want to tease you that's what I'll call you (Don't hit me please)πŸ˜ƒ

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................
spareeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeee............CryCryCryCry

pretty plz.............CryCryCryCryCry

SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nyc post dew......πŸ˜ƒ actually my name.....my nick name belongs to GC......dats sashiπŸ˜ƒ ......n most propbably i wud like u to call me dat!!!!
but to add maan to my name..... it may be maanshi or maankshi!!!! wat say??? n i belong too india.... i m 4m patiala(punjab).... yeah the same patiala 4m where geet is having her suits n all!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

You know what my fellow crazies, just realized this after reading Dew's post, that my first name (which by the way I don't use is only on my passport) starts with M and my second name the name I'm known by starts with D (that's Daisy) so I already have Maan with my name "MD" so I can be called "MaanSy" what sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Though I must confess I like you all calling me Dee, feels like you all are actually talking to me personally😊 Love you my crazy incredible friends😊

P.S. As per Ash's email I'm basically an Indian from Mumbai but living and working in Qatar at present😊

yes ... so ur name is finalised to maansy ... 
dewdropred thumbnail

hey i like dews idea............

can we also add whick country we are from............???????/

sure aash if the members want to tell tht thy can add the country name too .... will add it in the post ...
dewdropred thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†tht's wht i was thinking tooo whn i made the post ... how u would write ur name ... how would it sound like manisha ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†tune meri muh ki baath cheen li ...

welll aashmaan is gud ... aasmaa is fine ....

aashmaan will work ...😊