~khamoshi~ Maaneet thread 2 (Page 75)

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

~khamoshi~
Part 13

Maan still holding Geet closer - I will drop u & take my wife home
she blushed feeling the possessiveness in his words & hold.

Maan drove them to pinky's house. As they walked in, Rano & thai ji welcomed them with a aarthi & tika. They had a small pooja & then gifted the newly wed their gifts. Maan & Geet  took everyone's blessings. Finally they finished all the ceremonies &  drove back to Mansion at around 7pm.

The drive was silent, they kept catching a glimpse of each other every now & then & smiled. As they reached home, anxiety was building in them to get back to their room & be in each others arms again.  Both of them were really excited their restlessness was evident with their rising heart beat that echoed the walls of the car. As the car stopped they found it even difficult to open the seat belt, they smiled at each other for being so silly, Maan impatiently undid his & then hers. He held her hand & dragged her to the room. Geet was feeling odd to just walk pass every one in the hall, she pulled his hand back , he got angry & looked at her.

She made a pleading face & pointed at the questioning faces sitting in the hall. She struggled to let go. He looked at the grip & her. She was really conscious. He left her hand & walked away in anger to the study. Daadi could understand their restlessness but others seem to criticize. Geet felt really odd seeing  those disgusted looks in the family members eyes & above all Maan angry now.

She felt bad & went to the kitchen. She wondered how to make it upto him.
Daadi - uske liya coffee lake javo
she blushed
pami - ghar main javan nanad hain, uske samne tho teehk se behave karo
Daadi - just leave them alone, will u 
pami didn't like Daadi shouting at her for this new comer in the family, she gave a disgusting look to Geet & walked away. Daadi hugged her - uski baat ka bura mat manna,
Geet - nahi Daadi I understand
Daadi smiled - aab jaake uska gussa thanda karo
Geet made coffee for him & went to the study. She carefully walked in. he ignored her & continued to check his mails. She kept the coffee in the table. He still didn't look at her. She walked back towards the door. Maan was getting restless  itna attitude
she reached the door, he was getting really angry now. She pulled the door together & bolted it. He immediately smiled dipped his head in the laptop to hide his smile. She walked towards him, he still pretended to be angry. She came beside him & looked at the screen. He was trying to send a mail...he kept pressing send & it didn't go, he definitely was not sending anything, she smiled & leaned towards him..& typed at the empty subject bar SORRY

She turned to look at him, leaning really close to him. She parted her lips to say sorry, he took them in & ripped her cloths off. maan... She slid her tongue into his ear and moaned, her bare ***** crushing into  his chest. Her hands deftly undid his belt and had his pants and boxers on the floor as they walked towards the couch while he cupped her full, round ****** in his hand and started kneading them, and teasing her ****** with his thumbs. With a moan he straddled her on the couch, reached down to her. As he settled into her a loud moan escaped her lips and she wrapped her legs around him. Slowly he started rocking deliberate strokes. Her hands gripped his shoulders as she moved her hips even quicker. He was not going to last long if she kept this up. She must have known because she quickly relaxed. They brought each other to the edge several times, but stopped short of letting them cum. He couldn't stop kissing her working his way down to her ***** where he started again sucking her ****** bringing her to several little orgasms. Finally when they couldn't have lasted they together reached to their desired destination.

He looked at her lustfully again intending to start it all over again. She willingly accepted & pulled him closer. They came down at 9 for dinner.
Anni - bhai I have made chicken curry today for u
Maan smiled
they all sat down to have dinner.
Anni served the dinner while maans eyes were lost in Geet.
Everyone tasted the chicken curry & praised anni, while she was eagerly waiting for maans reaction.
He had a bite & smiled - nice
he ate his dinner & excused himself.
Anni - bhai aap aur nahi khaa rahen?
Maan - I wish I could, I am really full dear.
He went to the room & washed up. It was way to spicy for him to handle. He walked restlessly to the bed side table & gulped down a glass of water. Geet immediately came in, he pretended to be fine.  She opened the honey bottle that she hid behind & poured it in a spoon. She kept the spoon close to his mouth. He ate it & tried to say galti se mirchi bite kardiya tha...but she closed his mouth & shook her head not letting him say anything. He kissed her hand & hugged her. His hands soon found their way around her, she playfully pulled away & asked him to wait. He knotted his bros. She smiled & walked out the kitchen.

It was around 11 Geet was not back yet & Maan was paced restlessly. 1 he was very hungry & 2 she was not around. She waited for every one leave & them made some pasta with cheese. She served it in a plate & went to the room. She walked in & closed the door behind. His eyes were curiously looking wat she was hiding behind. He put his hand around & caught her hand she playfully tried to dodging, he was way to fast & powerful. He grabbed the plate & curiously looked at it. His eyes seemed delighted. But he could not let anni down he pretended to burp & kept the plate on the side table. He was so tempted to have it, uppar se his stomach grumbling. 

She understood his plight. She didn't know how to make him feel comfortable. Her saviour her phone rang, she immediately answered it
hain ma..mainne pasta bana liya
Rano wondered wat she was saying
pata nahi unhe kaise lage ga
Rano - yeh kya bol rahi hain
woh mujhe bahut excitement ho rahi thi I had to try it today itself, other wise I would forget wat u taught me in the morning
Rano - how can u forget making pasta & cheese that is ur fav
he came & from behind eating the pasta -  mama pasta bahut aacha hain uppar se I was really hungry.
 Rano - Maan beta
Geet smiled - main aap se baad main baat karti hoon
she cut the call, Maan made a sorry face - woh anni
she shoved another bite in his mouth. They shared the pasta exactly they way they had their lunch eating each other..oops I mean feeding each other. With a difference, Maan couldn't bare the barriers between him & her.  As she fed him, he sensuously slid the pallo & kissed her shoulder pushing the sleeves of the blouse down. She arched back breathing heavily. She fed him another bite while he opened the last few buttons & kissed her curves passionately leaving his claim. She could barely feed him further while he kneaded one side & sucked another. He carried her to the bed & opening the strings of her skirt.  His hands found it way to her **** while she held the plate tighter. He snatched the plate away & furiously placed longing kiss on her lips. He was so happy, his happiness was felt in his every touch, like pleasing her pleasuring her. She could read the happiness in him. He was moving in passion filled with love, he was glad she understood his unsaid words understood his reluctance & accepted his refusal at first & then so lovingly she tried to cover his refusal with her need. He wanted to take her to her extreme best & eventually he did & they laid cuddled up panting & still kissing & still longing for more.

PRECAP
Daadi gifting honeymoon package
Confusedmuskan wondered did they actually needed oneD'oh

-PREV    PART 12   NEXT   PART 14-
thanxs a lot for all the beautiful comments
To khamoshi' I am speechless'.Hope u like it..
please please tell me how you feel
Love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 31 January 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 274 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subnimmi26skydaffodils7snehag10nams4pyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthilaila889inishisgaberinlwgeetsan1989aaahsapcageetno1desichick50mishimniki7611shubhmeharnikitaagarwal06ramavishkruti96neetugarg123srupithipiMaan2Geetmaanyouarehotshiffa9290860623fatiya52110geetkamaanbpinkykasturi11zazoy12gagsypayal956krishna.A8406angelincamara7374sharbatvemtoasmi123aartisktrendyfriendsshreya satishKrishnaKalpanashreyabhrasamirah_amjadMohana14thekolgalmamon.moonbhakbhartifanvirenschoudhary.aTinkJiasaragulivy_softyDana Marielakshmisalvadiannie03taannivantu12irinthom.3alu5123avantika_singhMaansMishtioptimismAyesha_MSKnonabebuuzmam1prizazubi123guru-ki-dewaanithendral_111ursrithikamons_mbred135bnazsijnisha_bhholyangelmaan13579hansasmazebronicsYellowtullipsdrashtipatel30namitasindiyachillWhitepigeondhani24mbibby_90katiehiwatariMaaneet_Deewanisurbhijn106perfectflirt8sree10NoshiMaaneet.Drashti.aaliya14chiki143sweet-mishtyhumazubanrosttania90Tamanna_TJkavya.sravyaBlushingqueenavani_9neha512april12imaastha-eiya-dh_ritiNH1971erumzaheerXXaquafireXXmaaneetkimeetsiroililymy_maan_geetbeauty84mishtibLadyArwenLakshmi86RukhluvMaansanjuleem-g19myedward12Be.edgynan_10abina03Rohini20huny.thebestdimpzzshivangi783cherieLoverjennifer1993reea88Escapistdoosheekadmg_roks_antaraSakshiGargyadanuTishuubeforesunriseJULIELdhrashteeHeAvEnSkellzcharlie1950lodymaanmishtianks_amsixrayQueenbeePallavitrishap_mahi_-Khush-heermeherDhara_sradiant_raisaytanujarituka7kiran99Iqbal Neha1CythereasparikhKinshukKiDewaniTheBratbluedreamz953Anu_Rputhtanubagcyum321BadGirlKissjazzeretteamzu32-shamima-untamedtigressJayaRmuskaan_cute19-SmexySmile-sheetalvasaninavishining_moonprincess.rocksmilliiGudiyalovesguru--ANGEL--jeyanthi123kshubhangivasavi_srianu5nats0101geetsrir.maand_soniamaanshi-Divya.S-simi91-Zahra15-libra2518mypride-Veritaserum-ambeernRamharikuhu18Water.wajiha-1basicquestion1ramaheshsmj1977.shrutidannokrati5-memorable-ambbihameravigilisoPaintedSkyshruthiR-Priyaa-deejagisonu4everLavZksasi-TeriMalang-AntaresFiregurlesha143precious_zeba007jindalsweet cherrypunjabi.princeslilindiangurl13mandymoresweet scorpio-afsha-maaniqramchopraSoulmate_SanaSahSahswetha10janu_2006pop77angelic shazpreethirsroopalimaanseeHansaNhinal_maaneetshah10--Ratna--sona-raikawaii_geetShalvezaara2212preethiayoga23priyaTyrovandy28jasraj123Saamsmaaneetsangelana56impoojaverma..tanya..abba12_TheJoker-CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.pickachuKrishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.tabby999SanzMonaya4ever

kawaii_geet IF-Sizzlerz
kawaii_geet
kawaii_geet

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
res

yay.........me first......me first...i so much wanted to be da 1st to comment and now...here i am!!!!PartyDancing
Dancingomg muskaan............it was VERY VERY HOTTTT!!! TOO HOTT.....TOO TOO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!BlushingBlushingBlushing

yesterdays epi...and ur update today....*blush*EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....*faint*DeadDead....awesum...luv u yaar!!!!Heart
Wink

Edited by kawaii_geet - 25 January 2011 at 10:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohana14NoshiMaaneetRocks.Dhara-maankimishti-muskanp

ytanuja IF-Dazzler
ytanuja
ytanuja

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Thank u for the great updateClap

Edited by ytanuja - 25 January 2011 at 10:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
every scene bet., maaneet is soooo cute n coool
romantic n passion
i loved it a lot

Edited by bhanu_rekhag - 26 January 2011 at 1:10am

muskanp

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeeeeee diiiiiiiiiiiiii
even u\im think y do thy need a honeymoon package
here in frnt of all only maan cnt keep his hands off geet dnt know wt he will do there whn no one is around

muskanp

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the LONG AWAITED  HOT updateWink  .Maan's khamoshi is too Hawwwwwwwwwt to handle .Geet is coping very well with his Khamoshi ...................

Waiting for the honey moon romanceParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1muskanp

raman1921 Senior Member
raman1921
raman1921

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Amazing update yaar manneet passion ya u r rt do they really need Honnymoon gift lol please update soon......

muskanp

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Ressss
uffff I need to read da parts which I haven't read diii will read all parts which I didn't read n will comment ek saath ok

muskanp

Go to top