Originally posted by Rohini20

waiting for ur update....Party
Rohini
sooooo sweeet rohini

Originally posted by rituka7

waiting.......

few more mins deary

Originally posted by jennifer_24i jst logged in n found dis... ClapClap
I finished my coffee few min ago.. Its ok i dont mind another cup... yippie me really excited DancingDancingDancing[/QUOTE

me to danicing u logged in just in time

[QUOTE=eiya22]waiting...waiting....DancingDancingDancing
thanxs sweety

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

OMG YAYYYYDancing
WoohhOOO
I am ON!!

thanxs

Originally posted by KavyaNaik123

wooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,,,,,,,,,me excited
me getting butterflies

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rohini20simi91..shreyaa..

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

waiting!! :D
thanxs a lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SnehaMaaneetXXaquafireXX

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

sweetkj IF-Rockerz
sweetkj
sweetkj

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
jaldi jaldi..

amm waiting..
geetting late for clg!! :(

Edited by sweetkj - 17 January 2011 at 10:05pm

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

~khamoshi~
Part 12

She felt his tongue lick out & taste her flesh & her breath rushed from her lungs. Her body was quaking in his arms as she felt his hardened readiness of his body & the tension coiled  in his muscles. He was like hot lava ready to burn her. His mouth closed hers & she instantly melted.

They broke from the intense kiss. He admired her like he was seeing after so many days. He pushed her curls behind & cupped her face. He was so lost in seeing her & feeling her in his arms that he almost forget the obvious question wat was she doing here. He was about to ask the question when tum yan...
pinky barged in - tu yanha hain, main ne tujhe kanha kanha nahi doondha?
Hi jiju
maan smiled holding geet in his arms side ways, she was little uncomfortable in front of pinky. He pulled her still closer. Pinky smiled naughtily.
Pinky - so that is why u were so excited to come with me for interview. Umm!! thats wat u were smsing jiju in code words
geet shook  & smiled looking at maan feeling shy
maan - interview?
pinky sits coolly sits in the chair - haan jiju receptionist ka post hain, they are really good u know, I like their HR policies.
Maan - who took ur interview?
pinky - Adi sir, some cute guy with glasses. Aap yanha kaise,
geet asks her to keep quiet showing her eyes
pinky - I know silly question zaror Geet se milne aayen hoge
geet - pinky chup kar, yeh KC hain
pinky - off course mujhe pata hain
geet closes her eyes & pleads forgiveness on her behave to maan, he smiles & looks away
geet - yeh inka office hain
pinky gets up from the seat at once - sorry jiju..nahi mera matlab hain sir
maan - waise jiju mujhe jada pasand hain but office main only sir
pinky - ji jiju nahi sir
she walks out immediately leaving them alone.
Geet tries to leave,  maan holds her back pulling her from waist.
He takes the phone & calls Pari
Pari - yes sir
maan - order lunch for 2
Pari - Indian or Italian?
Maan looks at her - umm...
geet lifts her brow
maan smiles - Italian
she smiles & rests her hand on his stomach & caress it softly questioning bhook lagi hain
he nodes making a baby face. She kisses his stomach & sits in the couch.

Maan calls Adi & asks him to get the receptionist shortlisted list
geet gets restless she didn't want his to be partial to pinky for her sake. She gave a disturbed look to him. She decided to tell him not to be partial ji woh
Adi knocks the door
maan clears his throat - umm
Adi - sir list
maan doesn't look at the list - how many are shortlisted?
Adi - only one sir
geet was scared for pinky now
maan - who is it?
Adi - PINKY
maan - I want u to doubly check every thing
Adi - yes sir
maan - Pinky is my relative, so make sure u r not being partial to her.
Geet smiled & continued to look at the magazine.  
Adi - yes sir, she will be having the HR round now
Maan - umm
After Adi left Maan took the remote & closed the blinds, she knew his intentions, she curled her toes & sat their feeling excited & aroused as he walked towards her. She bend down her head hiding the blush that touched her cheeks. His fingers touched her chin & guided it higher. She was shy he could tell, her almond eyes filled with anticipation, her breathing raised. He smiled temptingly as his eyes were drawn to her mouth to her lips, lush & ripe. He had her in his arms before his blood had stopped its tidal surge through his veins, his lips on hers it was a deliciously anticipated act that spoke of mutual need & mutual pleasure. Hot breath & sweat taste of Geet filled his senses & he could not get enough, could not think beyond wanting her. His hands explored her curves above the blouse below the saree pallo. Then slipped his hand inside craving to feel them all over again. Over her hard peaked buds his fingers played while his mouth showered her with wet kisses. His hands became mischievous moving on the other side loving the options. She could feel the instant wetness between her legs with his touch. He couldn't stop loving her exploring her, he just wanted to make love then. She wouldn't have definitely denied until Pari knocked at the door to deliver the lunch. He kissed her passionately again & straightened himself. Pari served the food packets & left.
Geet opened the pack, he played naughtily caressing her waist slipping his long fingers under her silk blouse teasing the ****** while his lips kissing along her neck & shoulder. She shuddered, inside her  body thrilled with his teasing touch & opened only one pack with shaking fingers. She fed him & he ate her lips instead. She almost spilled the pasta on him feeling his carnal bit sending gitters dwon her but she held her hand out. She made a cute face pink flushed with his touch & pointed at the fork he shook his head & looked at her lips with deep desire exploding in his eyes. She shied & looked down welcoming. His lips sucked in hers like he was hungry to have her while his hand kneaded her curves. His tongue played with hers in their own game with their only rules. His stomach made a grumbling sound, she broke out of the kiss & fed him forecefully, he halfheartedly ate making a face. She lovingly looked at him. He still looked disheartened. She fed him more of the pasta & while feeding the next bite she placed a desiring kiss instead, he tastefully kissed her back. She was overwhelmed to see the twinkle in his eyes. He fed her the pasta occaionaly cheating the bite with his lips. They could have that lunch for ever actually relishing eachother.

Pinky finished her interview & called Geet on her phone, she didn't dare to walk-in to Maan's  cabin again. Geet answerd the call
Pinky - challen mera interview hogaya
Maan was really close to her he could hear their conversation, she looked at Maan with questioning eyes. He definitely refused. She blinked her dark lashes in confusion, he took the phone from her
Maan - Pinky come to my cabin
Pinky - ji jiju !! nahi sir
he shook his head & cut the call.
he placed a soft kiss on her flushed cheek & went to his side of the table giving a glance to his watch it was already 4.00pm.
he made a quick call to Pari.
Maan - cancel my meetings for the day
Pari - yes sir.
 Anyway he had not planned anything after 5.00pm. There was nothing much to cancel.
Pinky reluctantly knocked the door. Maan took his phone & streched his hand towards Geet who was approching him from the couch. He slipped his hand around her waist & walked out.
Maan still holding Geet closer - I will drop u & take my wife home
she blushed feeling the possessiveness in his words & hold.

PRECAP
& the passionate night uff..they don't seem to stop

~PREV     PART 11     NEXT  PART 13~
thanxs a lot for all the beautiful comments
To khamoshi.. I am speechles...Hope u like it..
please please tell me how you feel
Love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 25 January 2011 at 10:08pm

The following 274 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10skydaffodils7pyarisahelisvahc123harikashiva25psruthi-nupur-dpurvagaberinlwgeetscarce05san1989aaahsapcageeta1803geetno1payal906mishimniki7611shubhmeharnikitaagarwal06ramavishkruti96GraciasMercineetugarg1239290860623fatiya52110Maan2GeetshiffasrupithipigeetkamaanLAXMI005zazoy12bpinkykasturi11A8406krishna.reshmi87payal956pp1980amara737419rbuttaartisksharbatvemtoasmi123ameena_snehathekolgalsimzzzzcoolchoudhary.ashreya satishsamirah_amjadsaragulmmishra1lakshmisalvadiMaansMishtivantu12avantika_singhalu5123irinthom.3nithi07bhakbhartifanoptimismAyesha_MSKannie03taanninonabebu--love--guru-ki-dewaani-Elfin-hansasmared135bnazsijnisha_bhcyberprincessmons_mbvarshakhedekarlethasanthoshdrashtipatel30namitasindiyachillMaaneet_Deewaniperfectflirt8Whitepigeondhani24mkatiehiwatarirost.Drashti.NoshiMaaneetMistiofMistzdmg_roks_antarayadanuEscapistbobbydolldoosheekareea88Tishuuhuny.thebestdimpzzmaansi007shivangi783anjalireddyy84Rohini20TressaSakshiGargbeforesunrisecherieLoverkptlwhitepearlsweet_mittalaksndhrashteeHeAvEnSteri_susananks_amsasmanitrishapixraycharlie1950lody-Jyo-KomaLSunnyQueenbeePallavichiki143azainakavya.sravyaBlushingqueenapril12neha512tania90Tamanna_TJNH1971erumzaheer-eiya-HADmishtiAzmiidh_ritiXXaquafireXX--Dia--maaneetkimeetsanjuleebeauty84LadyArwensiroililyBe.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-em-g19RukhluvMaanLakshmi86abina03-shamima-.ramya-gurtian.untamedtigress-SmexySmile-286pearlsheetalvasagangesegbninaviNav2010milliishining_moon--ANGEL--d_soniamaanshinats0101vasavi_sricustodian75kshubhangijeyanthi123-Khush-kiran99radiant_raisaytanujaCythereapushpiIqbal Neha1sparikhiqbals4evercyum321ruhakhanBadGirlKissjazzeretteGurruKiDeewani-chubzyTheBratbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanifebinyusuffCutee999tanubagputhshruthiR--Saavi--AntaresPaintedSkysanu3108NoorFatimamrk-1meravigilisoLavZnisha_hc_bs_ddksasi-TeriMalang-punjabi.princessweet cherryanjucoolajennesha143-pixie-Koolsmile16anyaa.gurtisimi91sweetkjRocks.Dharaushankitvcbasicquestion118myprideRamhari-Veritaserum-ambeernritzy09ramaheshsmj1977.shrutikuhu18Water.ambbihawajiha-1lilindiangurl13-afsha-sweet scorpio-madhvi-Soulmate_Sananamita25CrazzyBusySahSahFireSafireFireecraziekudipop77preethi--Ratna--sona-raimaansee--aarthi--maaniqraHansaNhinal_maaneet..shreyaa..kawaii_geetShalveVSai2008preethiaammu5yoga23priyaSabmeratu.rs12345Tyroimpoojavermavandy28Saamsmaaneetsangel..tanya.._BlackPearl__TheJoker--Mrinalini-mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak.khwaishfanpickachuKrishna_SouravDownhilltabby999JanuableSanu

-eiya- Goldie
-eiya-
-eiya-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
yipeeeeeeParty.....i m firstDancing...i m firstDancingDancing....

nd abt d updateClapBlushing..... i m speechlees....
diiiii awsm.....mindblowing....out of d worldThumbs UpParty.......

only u can present such a cute romanticBlushing scene....soooooooooooo amazingly..that to with "words"....i m spellbound.....muahaaaaHug....i m off to dreamlandDay Dreaming....nw d whole day i will b smiling like a crackpot...he he he.....

Edited by eiya22 - 17 January 2011 at 10:27pm

muskanp

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
resss BlushingBig smile
He was like hot lava ready to burn her. His mouth closed hers & she instantly melted. OMGGG..ME Dead...WHT A DESCRIPTION..LOL.!!
maan smiled holding geet in his arms side ways, she was little uncomfortable in front of pinky. He pulled her still closer....Blushing...Wink...MAAN U R JUS TOO MUCH...LOL..!!
she smiles & rests her hand on his stomach & caress it softly questioning bhook lagi hain
he nodes making a baby face. She kisses his stomach & sits in the couch.
AWWW,,,,CHOOO CUTE..Embarrassed
Adi knocks the door
maan clears his throat - umm...LOLLOL
maan - Pinky is my relative, so make sure u r not being partial to her.
Geet smiled & continued to look at the magazine.   ..I JUS LUV THE WAY HE UNDERSTANDS EACH N EVRYTHING OF HER..THEY SHARE SAME VIEWPOINTS TOO..Wink !!!
After Adi left Maan took the remote & closed the blinds, she knew his intentions, she curled her toes & sat their feeling excited & aroused as he walked towards her. She bend down her head hiding the blush that touched her cheeks. His fingers touched her chin & guided it higher. She was shy he could tell, her almond eyes filled with anticipation, her breathing raised. He smiled temptingly as his eyes were drawn to her mouth to her lips, lush & ripe....
DIS MUCH WAS JUS...BlushingBlushing...DeadLUVED IT..!!
while his lips kissing along her neck & shoulder. She shuddered, inside her  body thrilled with his teasing touch & opened only one pack with shaking fingers. She fed him & he ate her lips instead...LOLLOLEmbarrassed..DeadDead.LUVED DIS..!!
Maan still holding Geet closer - I will drop u & take my wife home
she blushed feeling the possessiveness in his words & hold.
AAAHAAAA...SO HE IS GNG TO TAKE HIS WIFE WID HIM AFTER THEIR SEPARATION...WAIT ONE MIN..Silly...WEN DID THEY GET SEPARATED AT ALL....MUSKI DI U ROCK Hug...LUVED EACH N EVRYTHING OF WHT U WROTE...Thumbs UpDancing...THE PRECAP LUKS MORE Embarrassed...CONTINUE SOON...Day DreamingParty
WITH Heart
ROHIN
I

Edited by Rohini20 - 17 January 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebest-eiya-craziekudimuskanp.hayaat.

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
awsome..love pinky so cute.
do continue plz.
thank u.

muskanp

Go to top