Posted: 13 years ago
waiting.........
please update soon..........
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~khamoshi~
Part 11

Their heart exactly knew what they felt & their eyes still granted a permission with a promise to be together just in few hours but the few hours!!!!OMG..that seemed so long they again wrapped their arms around, until daadi called for geet.
He wiped her tears & kissed her forehead. She looked at him with a  jaldi anna written all over her face. He gave a heart broken smile..earlier than wat u expect. She smiled weekly & walked towards the door. She reached the door & came back running into his arms & hugged him tightly. They found it funny but didn't know what it was to just let her go for few hours, any way he was to go to office & probably would have spend the whole day there & not seen her until 7 pm & today he may still see her early at 5pm, they were definitely over doing it they thought but their emotions were quiet obvious to each other. Neither did they feel odd in accepting it in front of each other nor did they mind each others feelings. In fact they felt comfortable in letting it out than hiding it. There was this bond of understanding that just instantly formed between them, muskan guesses it was their individuality with contributed a lot.

He walked her back to the hall holding her hand tightly.
Rano - challen puttar
geet looked down & nodded
papaji - beta ji aapke pas address to hain na pinky ke ghar ka
maan (how can he not have it...his heart, soul , life is going to there for next few hours) - ji
as they walked towards to the door maan walks along still their fingers entangled hidden under saree pallo. Near the door she reluctantly walks ahead & he stays still holding her hand. She looks back at her hand & looks at him. She looks at him unwillingly willing to let go. He naughtily disagrees. She feels conscious others may notice, makes a pleading face. He ignores. She lifts their hand closer to her lips carefully avoiding others & places a soft peck on the back of his hand, he smiles & lets go.

She sits in the car & looks at him, he crossed his hand over his chest & stood there. She heard her phones sms tone. She looked at him & checked he smiled ..it read 7 😊with a smiley
she smiled & replied  25200 😭with a sad smiley
he immediately checked his phone getting into the car & replied 25140
they kept replying 2580..., 2520....,2460....., 2400....!!!!
at pinky's place geet looked lost & sad
papaji - sab teehk hain na puttar
geet - ji papaji
thai ji - yeh ki galla karte hoon sab teehk hi hona hain & drags her inside to pinky's room
all of them ask her about maan & their SR
she feels really conscious & avoids the topic. Pinky tickles her & teases her. Geet shied & hid herself behind rano. Pinky took her phone - wow kitna pyara phone hain, jiju ne gift kiya
she nodded. Then a sms ...geet snatches the phone..pinky snatches the phone & opens the sms...umm jiju se hain.
Thai ji - pad tho kya lika hain
geet - nahi, pinky mar khayengi
thai ji holds geet back - pinky tho pad
pinky naughtily reads - 21600
geet closes her eyes feeling shy
thai ji - yeh ki hain 21600????
pinky - 134...samjh aata hain...yah kya hain
thai ji - tum logon ne ek din main hi apne code words bana liyan????
she smiles & hugs rano.
Rano kisses her feeling happy & contended seeing her daughter. 

At lunch time she calls him very curiously to know what is doing for his lunch
he answers the call in one ring they both were excited & didn't know what to say.
Maan pretended to speak to pari - I am not hungry, I will have my lunch later
just then pinky calls to have lunch
geet - mujhe bhi bhook nahi hain, main baad main khaa loongi
maan smiles knowing she was talking to him
pinky confused - tujhe bhi??  & leaves her alone
geet felt really odd didn't know what to say now. She kissed & cut the call. His heart just skipped a beat, he blushed & straightened himself.

Post lunch pinky was getting ready to go for an interview.
She looked really nervous & tensed
thai ji - aaj ke din interview
pinky - thai ji yeh bahut pehle se fixed tha
rano - koi nahi puttar jaldi aajna
pinky - geet tu chalna mera saat mujhe bahut tension ho rahi hain
geet looks at papaji & rano not sure wether to go or not.
Papaji seeing her so low suggests it will better if she goes with pinky. Geet was least interested until she saw her interview letter & read the employer was KC. There was a different zeal all together in her face. She was all dressing up hurrying like it was a very special occasion.
Pinky - kya baat hain geet, pehle to u were not interested to come, abhi itni excited ho rahi hain
geet was conscious, she didn't want any one know why she was so excited, she cleared her throat - kuch nahi first time I am going out in delhi alone, thats why.
Pinky was still not convinced.

Maan kept messaging but she didn't reply, initially he thought she may be held up. But 30mins passed & not even single sms he was getting restless & disturbed. He couldn't concentrate in his work, he kept yelling at pari & adi. Asking for some documents or other.

Geet had a butterflies running in her stomach. It seemed she was seeing him after ages. Her cheek were pink & she kept tapping her foot in the floor of the car.
Pinky - geet mera interview hain, tu kyun itna tension le rahi hain
geet knotting her pallo - nahi tho
pinky wondered if she really felt so tensed for her interview.
They reached KC building & walking towards the lift, the security immediately greeted geet good afternoon maam. Pinky was confused. Adi called pinky for interview. Geet sat at the reception.
It was 2pm more than an hour & no sms. ...he almost lost it thank god !!! a sms came & read 300... he was angry & pissed off no mood to joke. He didn't reply..he read the sms again what she meant. He called her to know what she meant..she cut the call..thats it Maan Singh Khurana lost it & got up in anger to threw his phone she caught it as she walked in..& smiling, excited & feeling shy. He was angry, shocked to see her, very very delighted & happy he had so many emotion playing on him he didn't know how to express what he felt actually. Not sure himself, he stood fluttering his eyes gaping at her still figuring out that she was actually standing in front of him. She walked towards him holding her ears to for not smsing he almost smiled but maintained a angry face. She knew he was not angry any more. He definitely can't be not after seeing her.. she walked really close to him & hugged him complaining how much she missed him..every part of hers complained, so did his.

His grip tighten around her. His mouth wandered around her ear, where his teeth nibbled sharply & passionately on the lobe. She caught her breath & then forgot to let it out as the warm slide of his lips went down the column of her throat & nuzzled just below her collarbone. She felt his tongue lick out & taste her flesh & her breath rushed from her lungs. Her body was quaking in his arms as she felt his hardened readiness of his body & the tension coiled  in his muscles. He was like hot lava ready to burn her. His mouth closed hers & she instantly melted.

PRECAP
geet back with maan(muskan wondered when was she away🤔)

~PREV    PART 10    NEXT  PART 12~
thanxs a lot for all the beautiful comments
To khamoshi.. I am speechles....Hope u like it..
please please tell me how you feel
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 Yayyyyyyy!🥳
i am the first to comment.....pehli baar!
Phew......!!!

Muaaahhhh......
This is for you muski di....for giving us this great khamoshi which says much much more than what words could ever express!
I am amazed at the bond that they have formed in such a short span of time!
the way they manage to convey each and every feeling, every emotion without saying  anything is TRULY MAGICAL(aapke saare ffs ke naam ek doosre ko compliment karte hain, another amazing aspect of your ffs)!
the chemistry that they share is awesome.......
And the precap......hahahaha.......sahi mein di-yeh door the hi kab!!!!
Continue jaldiiiiiii see......
waiting like always.......
love,
Swati
Edited by princess163 - 13 years ago
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
diiiiii....i m speachless....
awsm....just luvd it....ek bada sa hug🤗....
koi kisi sae ithna kam samay me inthna pyar kar saktha hai😍.....
(i kw it s a stupid question...he he he)....phir bi😍☺️.....

diii ur pyar ka ehsaas is my favourite...i started reading it in nov only...nd with in 2 months i hv read it 4times.....u might think i m jobless...vaise b i m actually jobless.😆.....everytime i read it...it was so new...vo har ehsaas naya tha...i really luvd d ending part of madhoshi...full of emotions...ur truely magical s seriously truely magical...nd deewangi😍....i m running short of words to describe ur writing(touchwood)👏....i truely...completely luv ur ff's....nd its really close to my heart...i m as crazy abt ur ff's as "GEET"....

luv 

poojaa🤗

Edited by eiya22 - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
muskiii 

thnks alot hun for updating this....  it was awesome ... loved their sms sequence and the hug "faints"

continue soon .. pretty plzzz  😍

love

Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago